MAGIC PIANO TOUR REFUNDS / VERONA TICKETS

dcdeb

2 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I also don’t understand why they would with Rome and not the others. It’s a concert by Friends and Partners just like the others. Except for the theatre concert in Milan, that one was organized by Showbees. 

I think they took into consideration the whole contract. I don't think they calculate each concert separately as there were small ones and big ones. So the profit was calculated for all of them.

And for Arena di Verona maybe Mika decided to take on himself because it's not every year an artist has a date in Arena di Verona. He couldn't miss it. 

I remember in one of the interviews Mika said it was not his idea of doing two concerts in each city but (I am not sure ) his managements (?) or promotors (?)

Well, it's the business. They have contracts, commitments, ect. So we will never understand their way of reasoning.

• Like 2

• dcdeb unpinned this topic
  • 2 months later...

Hi everybody, I'm addressing to italian people who in  2022 bought their tickets for the shows of Magic Piano tour, but then it was cancelled.

Well I am one of those people, my concert would have be in Florence in September but it was cancelled. 

So I would like to know if anyone here from Italy, has done the refund process by TicketOne. 

Thank you

• mellody changed the title to MAGIC PIANO TOUR REFUNDS / VERONA TICKETS
5 hours ago, Armida said:

Hi everybody, I'm addressing to italian people who in  2022 bought their tickets for the shows of Magic Piano tour, but then it was cancelled.

Well I am one of those people, my concert would have be in Florence in September but it was cancelled. 

So I would like to know if anyone here from Italy, has done the refund process by TicketOne. 

Thank you

I moved your post to this thread, as we've been talking about it here in detail. Maybe you can find what you're looking for somewhere in this thread, but if not, there's surely fans who can help you. :thumb_yello:

• Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, Armida said:

How did you do ? 

I received an email from ticketone on September 1 telling me how I could get a refund. This link was also provided       https://www.rimborso.info/

We followed the procedure (you have to give ticket details)  and  were soon informed that TicketOne had received our request. By Sept 12  we got an email confirming that we would get a refund (which we did).

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, SusanT said:

I received an email from ticketone on September 1 telling me how I could get a refund. This link was also provided       https://www.rimborso.info/

We followed the procedure (you have to give ticket details)  and  were soon informed that TicketOne had received our request. By Sept 12  we got an email confirming that we would get a refund (which we did).

Thank you. One question : did they ask you to give your tickets back ? 

(I didn't bought my tickets online)

Edited by Armida

17 minutes ago, Armida said:

You don't have to give the tickets back, they are cancelled anyway.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Armida said:

I think you can only get the reimbursement from where you bought them, so if you didn't buy them online on ticketone.it, you probably won't get the refund there - but only at the place where you bought the tickets. Or did you buy them online but as paper tickets?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, mellody said:

I think you can only get the reimbursement from where you bought them, so if you didn't buy them online on ticketone.it, you probably won't get the refund there - but only at the place where you bought the tickets. Or did you buy them online but as paper tickets?

I bought them in a ticket one shop