MAGIC PIANO TOUR REFUNDS / VERONA TICKETS

dcdeb

26 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

Yes, I think I will do it again. I still have to do the October 4 ticket, so I might as well. :dunno_grin:

If the systems received your first request you will not be able to request again the same tickets.

So if it passes it means the first one didn't work. But if the system has them already you will see the message on the screen that the ticket has been already received and in process.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ISAJF414 said:

Yesterday, I completed the procedures to get all my tickets to be refunded. Took me a lot of time.

Except that I have 3 tickets than cannot be refunded as I get the following message :

The ticket/order you entered is not refundable. Please make sure all data you provided is correct or access the Ticketone website, www.ticketone.it/covid19 page, and verify that the ticket relates to a canceled/rescheduled event and that for the relevant event the terms and method of reimbursement provided by the Organizer are active.

- 1 ticket for ASSAGO, Mediolanum Forum (Milano)

- 1 ticket for Milano Arcimboldi 

- 1 ticket for Firenze Forum 

I just sent an email to assistenza@friendsandpartners.it to get their assistance since the refund has to be done before the 7th of September.

I case someone else has the same problem, please don't hesitate to let me know how you could solve the situation!

@dcdebif you have a clue, I would be more than happy to get it :wink2:

Thanks, Isa.

@ISAJF414  Your tickets should be refundable, so I'll certainly look into this if you haven't figured it out yet. As Nina said, the system has been working irregularly, so perhaps you just need to try and try again. A nuisance, I know! :(

But definitely write to me privately ASAP if you're still having trouble!

On 9/3/2022 at 4:03 PM, mellody said:

It's not an "opportunity", it's the only chance you have if you want to get anything for that ticket, to ask for a refund within 7 (!) days. I mean, WE know, but there might be people who are on holiday or might not check their e-mail for other reasons, and I definitely blame that on ticketone. They should give people at least a month to claim refunds! Or even just reimburse automatically, that would be the fairest option. But we don't have the opportunity to keep the tickets for possible future dates, so it's not a choice, it's a cancellation. I don't get why they (and in this case it's Mika & team) don't call it by its name. Having the option to keep the tickets would mean not losing the fees, even if at another venue we might have slightly different places. And having the option to keep the tickets would still allow us to feel like it can happen some time next year, when the problems are solved. Instead, not requesting a refund within those 7 days will mean losing all the money you paid for the ticket (and apparently there even are some technical problems that might prevent requesting a refund). It's a combination that doesn't feel ok.

I had a thought that one of the reasons they are only giving us 7 days to obtain a refund is because they are also trying to fill requests for people who want to exchange their tickets for Verona. The sooner they can see who wants a ticket for Verona, the sooner they can assign all those seats and then work on refunds for those who can't go.

On 9/3/2022 at 4:24 PM, holdingyourdrink said:

I actually think they are giving the money back, because they cannot know if they can offer the same show for the same price in the future. What if it truly has to do with rising costs (I’ve heard Mika is not the only one cancelling his tour, it happens in Germany apparently a lot as well at the moment), then the only way to cover it is to know how much the costs will be… especially electricity wise, since his shows use a LOT of lamps. 

I think that's a very good point -- by the time they get everything rescheduled, who knows what pricing will be? That coupled with the fact that they might not be able to book the same venues so seating would be different -- it makes sense to me that they would need completely new tickets.

I also wanted to note that I applied for my refunds today and had a bit of trouble, not related to the glitchy system. It has to do with my being in the US, so I thought other US fans might need this info.

In the final step before confirming the refund, Ticketone asks for a IBAN bank account number and/or a BIC/SWIFT code, just in case they can't credit the money back to your original method of purchase (in my case, a credit card). Coming from the US, my bank doesn't have an IBAN number -- the US doesn't participate in that program. I had to go searching on my bank's website for a BIC/SWIFT code.

If you can't find it on your bank's website, call your local branch. For anyone else who might have an account with Bank of America, their Swift code is: BOFAUS6S

Now to cancel my flights. *sigh*

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I have now also requested a refund for my tickets. Yes, it hurts, it feels so definitive. :emot-sad:

However, everything went smoothly, at least. :original:

Thanks to Deb and everyone who helped find the right numbers and ask for the refunds. :group_hug:

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

The ticket cancellations went through smoothly last week, but now I'm  :banghead: after 3 hours of looking for ways what do do with my Rome flights. Thought I'd reschedule them to some time next summer and reschedule them again when Mika announces tourdates... the problem is just that a) it's not possible next summer, although I can buy flight tickets on the website until August, it won't let me reschedule later than March. And b) I can only reschedule to another Rome flight, not to a different city, so Mika would have to announce *something* in Rome until next March (even if it takes place later, but the announcement of dates would need to be until then), and I won't hold my breath for that...

For now I've decided to wait a few more weeks, I can still reschedule until a day before the flight or so. Don't want to go to Rome on my own, and if my husband booked a flight at the same time, it'd be even more expensive. Besides, it's 2 days during a school week, we can't both leave then because of our kids.

Are any of you going to Rome anyway on the originally scheduled gig dates?

• Sad 2

13 hours ago, dcdeb said:

@ISAJF414  Your tickets should be refundable, so I'll certainly look into this if you haven't figured it out yet. As Nina said, the system has been working irregularly, so perhaps you just need to try and try again. A nuisance, I know! :(

But definitely write to me privately ASAP if you're still having trouble!

Hi Deb,

Thanks ! I did receive an email from TicketOne confirming that "the requested refund has been entered and that I should visit their FAQ to find info and answers to my questions" :jawdrop:
So, I don't really trust their answer!

I also got an email back from assistenza@friendsandpartners.it => I had to send them the 3 concerned  tickets. Waiting for their action.

Anyway, the refund procedures are quite unclear as I don't know for which tickets the procedure are confirmed  or not (I didn't get confirmation emails for all my procedures - 21 tickets in total ...).
And I'll loose a lot of money with all the extra fees not being reimbursed :blink: (without thinking of the plane tickets <=> not refundable with Ryanair).

Have a nice day and see you later, on the MFC IG live :thumb_yello:

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, ISAJF414 said:

Hi Deb,

Thanks ! I did receive an email from TicketOne confirming that "the requested refund has been entered and that I should visit their FAQ to find info and answers to my questions" :jawdrop:
So, I don't really trust their answer!

I also got an email back from assistenza@friendsandpartners.it => I had to send them the 3 concerned  tickets. Waiting for their action.

Anyway, the refund procedures are quite unclear as I don't know for which tickets the procedure are confirmed  or not (I didn't get confirmation emails for all my procedures - 21 tickets in total ...).
And I'll loose a lot of money with all the extra fees not being reimbursed :blink: (without thinking of the plane tickets <=> not refundable with Ryanair).

Have a nice day and see you later, on the MFC IG live :thumb_yello:

Hi Isa :bye: Tomorrow is the last day so maybe it would be better to call them over the phone today? The procedure worked for me. I entered two codes for each ticket (I had four of them) and confirmed each time the codes start with "carta" and the other one is something with "fiscale" 

I also had to confirm with captchas and give my iban and bank account number as well as my e mail address

Right after that they e mailed me that the refund procedure was correct but that it would take up to two months due to the numerous mails.

Maybe the numbers were not the right ones for those two tickets? :dunno: (like o for 0?) 

I wish you  better luck today :pray: :hug:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

Refund requested for the 2 individual tickets I had, and for the dual ticket fanpack I'd bought initially and still had on the fansale site. Seemed to work OK, I got the confirmation email soon after. It took longer to work out how to cancel the offer on the fansale site! 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Hi Isa :bye: Tomorrow is the last day so maybe it would be better to call them over the phone today? The procedure worked for me. I entered two codes for each ticket (I had four of them) and confirmed each time the codes start with "carta" and the other one is something with "fiscale" 

I also had to confirm with captchas and give my iban and bank account number as well as my e mail address

Right after that they e mailed me that the refund procedure was correct but that it would take up to two months due to the numerous mails.

Maybe the numbers were not the right ones for those two tickets? :dunno: (like o for 0?) 

I wish you  better luck today :pray: :hug:

I tried a few times, at different moments.
I always get the same message :

"The ticket/order you entered is not refundable. Please make sure all data you provided is correct or access the Ticketone website, www.ticketone.it/covid19 page, and verify that the ticket relates to a canceled/rescheduled event and that for the relevant event the terms and method of reimbursement provided by the Organizer are active."

• Sad 2

3 minutes ago, ISAJF414 said:

I tried a few times, at different moments.
I always get the same message :

"The ticket/order you entered is not refundable. Please make sure all data you provided is correct or access the Ticketone website, www.ticketone.it/covid19 page, and verify that the ticket relates to a canceled/rescheduled event and that for the relevant event the terms and method of reimbursement provided by the Organizer are active."

And then I did receive an email from TicketOne obout the gig of the 29th in Milano. That's just 1 of the ticket I cannot get through the refund procedure!

Mail TicketOne Milano.pdf

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, ISAJF414 said:

And then I did receive an email from TicketOne obout the gig of the 29th in Milano. That's just 1 of the ticket I cannot get through the refund procedure!

Mail TicketOne Milano.pdf 164.37 kB · 4 downloads

Hi, i received the same email today. Yesterday I protested because they wrote an email about the cancellation of Milano Forum Assago (30th)  but they didn't for Milano Arcimboldi  (29th). So probably they realized they forgot to inform the owners of Arcimboldi Tickets. This email is very stupid because they say that they will inform later about reimbursement conditions or possible reschedule of the concert. But we all know that tomorrow is the deadline for the reibursement. 

Anyway last night I did the procedure for the refund and apparently it was ok. 

Am I wrong or most of the people who are having problems with the procedure are foreigners?

Do you want I try to make your procedure with an italian connection tonight?

Are you using this link?

https://www.rimborso.info/request.php

Edited by allegra

4 hours ago, allegra said:

Hi, i received the same email today. Yesterday I protested because they wrote an email about the cancellation of Milano Forum Assago (30th)  but they didn't for Milano Arcimboldi  (29th). So probably they realized they forgot to inform the owners of Arcimboldi Tickets. This email is very stupid because they say that they will inform later about reimbursement conditions or possible reschedule of the concert. But we all know that tomorrow is the deadline for the reibursement. 

Anyway last night I did the procedure for the refund and apparently it was ok. 

Am I wrong or most of the people who are having problems with the procedure are foreigners?

Do you want I try to make your procedure with an italian connection tonight?

Are you using this link?

https://www.rimborso.info/request.php

This is the link I used (from Mika's instagram linktree and it worked very well (for Florence tickets refunds) 

:mika1:  TO SELL FOR THE VERONA ARENA (19th of September)  :mika1:

3 TICKETS (next to each other) :

=> Floor - Row 5 : seats 1 + 3 + 5 

=> Platea numerata - Fila 5 : posto 1 + 3 + 5

and also 1 separate ticket :

=> Floor - Row 4 : seat 29

=> Platea - Row 4 : posto 29

Send me an email : isajf414@gmail.com 

Hello all.

The purchasing of a ticket is a contract between the Organizer of the event and the costumer, with the intermediation of Ticketone. Mika is just the final product.

The canceling of an event is always possible and in the Terms and Condition document is written that the service of Ticketone is never refundable, in case of cancellation. They did their work at the purchasing time and they are smart enough not to lose money later.

Obviously also the delivery fee is not refundable because the postal service/express courier did its job.

The refund of the pre-sale fee is not always taken for granted. In this case it seems that the Organizer (who is not Ticketone) is refunding the pre-sale fee. This is the reason why they wrote “refund of 100% of tickets”. Obviously they “forgot” to write “except Ticketone service fee”.

The expenses for possible travel and accommodation are always a risk for traveling fans.

I recommend to Mfcers who booked not refundable travels/accomodations to go in Italy anyway. There are millions of tourists who visit those particular cities on purpose. It is not even an entire life enough to discover the beauty of Rome or Florence.. and also the other cities have fantastic monuments and interesting alternative events.

Let me tell you that there are many things in this story that I don't like.

And if there was the possibility, I would be ready to tell to Mika directly.

He should know that I'm not a “yes man” (in this case a “yes fan”). In my keyboard little red hearts are not automatically produced when I write about him.

I have even endured a more annoying situation.

Indeed in 2007 I purchased in advance the best seat ever for Rimini concert: not in front row, even better, in a row literally ON STAGE. After some weeks Mika’s management decided that was more profitable a concert in Nice and they organized it in the same date of Rimini. For several days Ticketone continued to sell Rimini tickets, even if “Ticketone France” was selling at the same time tickets for the same date in Nice. I was quite furious and if I am still a fan it means that I am loyal enough to deserve to say my sincere opinion.

In this case I don’t like:

- The justification for the cancellation is very poor. After so many years of support MFC members should deserve the truth or more information. It doesn’t change a lot but it increases a sense of community.

- A not so sad post about the canceling of the tour is followed by a joyful post that takes for granted that all disappointed fans convert easily their tickets in Arena Verona tickets. Not everything is always taken for granted and guaranteed. It is not automatic that a fan with a ticket for Bari goes easily to Verona, that is so far. For example I will not participate. I don’t want, even if a travel to Verona is quite affordable for me. I would have liked to use my tickets for Milan gigs.

- In this atmosphere of “huge and logistical issues” the choice to keep the concert at Arena is a contradiction. To keep the only date outdoor, the only one that could be canceled in case of thunderstorm. I really hope for the participating fans that the weather will be good

- The information about the refund was very messy. We are lucky to have Dcdeb who is helping a lot, as usual.

- I am furious that the communication about the canceling of a “contract” is given immediately on social networks Instagram, Facebook and maybe even stupid TikTok and not with an official communication to the email address of the customer.

- It is not fair that they give only one week to ask the refund and, as Mellody rightly said, in this particular period. If I purchased a ticket for the 29th or 30th of September, I should have the right to have it “valid” (in this case eligible for a refund) untill that date. And it is not fair that the procedure is with a system with bugs. It should be enough to send a request via email, just forwarding the original order without any code, number, password etc etc.

This situation is very sad.

• Like 8

12 hours ago, allegra said:

Hello all.

The purchasing of a ticket is a contract between the Organizer of the event and the costumer, with the intermediation of Ticketone. Mika is just the final product.

The canceling of an event is always possible and in the Terms and Condition document is written that the service of Ticketone is never refundable, in case of cancellation. They did their work at the purchasing time and they are smart enough not to lose money later.

Obviously also the delivery fee is not refundable because the postal service/express courier did its job.

The refund of the pre-sale fee is not always taken for granted. In this case it seems that the Organizer (who is not Ticketone) is refunding the pre-sale fee. This is the reason why they wrote “refund of 100% of tickets”. Obviously they “forgot” to write “except Ticketone service fee”.

The expenses for possible travel and accommodation are always a risk for traveling fans.

I recommend to Mfcers who booked not refundable travels/accomodations to go in Italy anyway. There are millions of tourists who visit those particular cities on purpose. It is not even an entire life enough to discover the beauty of Rome or Florence.. and also the other cities have fantastic monuments and interesting alternative events.

Let me tell you that there are many things in this story that I don't like.

And if there was the possibility, I would be ready to tell to Mika directly.

He should know that I'm not a “yes man” (in this case a “yes fan”). In my keyboard little red hearts are not automatically produced when I write about him.

I have even endured a more annoying situation.

Indeed in 2007 I purchased in advance the best seat ever for Rimini concert: not in front row, even better, in a row literally ON STAGE. After some weeks Mika’s management decided that was more profitable a concert in Nice and they organized it in the same date of Rimini. For several days Ticketone continued to sell Rimini tickets, even if “Ticketone France” was selling at the same time tickets for the same date in Nice. I was quite furious and if I am still a fan it means that I am loyal enough to deserve to say my sincere opinion.

In this case I don’t like:

- The justification for the cancellation is very poor. After so many years of support MFC members should deserve the truth or more information. It doesn’t change a lot but it increases a sense of community.

- A not so sad post about the canceling of the tour is followed by a joyful post that takes for granted that all disappointed fans convert easily their tickets in Arena Verona tickets. Not everything is always taken for granted and guaranteed. It is not automatic that a fan with a ticket for Bari goes easily to Verona, that is so far. For example I will not participate. I don’t want, even if a travel to Verona is quite affordable for me. I would have liked to use my tickets for Milan gigs.

- In this atmosphere of “huge and logistical issues” the choice to keep the concert at Arena is a contradiction. To keep the only date outdoor, the only one that could be canceled in case of thunderstorm. I really hope for the participating fans that the weather will be good

- The information about the refund was very messy. We are lucky to have Dcdeb who is helping a lot, as usual.

- I am furious that the communication about the canceling of a “contract” is given immediately on social networks Instagram, Facebook and maybe even stupid TikTok and not with an official communication to the email address of the customer.

- It is not fair that they give only one week to ask the refund and, as Mellody rightly said, in this particular period. If I purchased a ticket for the 29th or 30th of September, I should have the right to have it “valid” (in this case eligible for a refund) untill that date. And it is not fair that the procedure is with a system with bugs. It should be enough to send a request via email, just forwarding the original order without any code, number, password etc etc.

This situation is very sad.

I agree, the whole thing has been very badly handled and communication has been very poor.  Little thought seems to have been given to the problems caused for the fans.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, allegra said:

The canceling of an event is always possible and in the Terms and Condition document is written that the service of Ticketone is never refundable, in case of cancellation.

That's normal, yet in this case they didn't say it's a cancellation. But of course they will do whatever they want, only imagine how much money they gain from those fees from many thousands of people...

15 hours ago, allegra said:

I am furious that the communication about the canceling of a “contract” is given immediately on social networks Instagram, Facebook and maybe even stupid TikTok and not with an official communication to the email address of the customer.

I got an email before they posted on social media, I can't complain on this -_-