MAGIC PIANO TOUR REFUNDS / VERONA TICKETS

dcdeb

11 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Yes, I got the same email

Ah, ok, thanks! I was worried because the Ticketone gave to every request a Procedure number and I expected the same from Ticketmaster... I guess we'll have to wait then :original:

16 hours ago, Amelien said:

Hello,

i am very disappointed about this évent. I booked 2 tickets for my wife birthday. And  It was cancelled at the last minute ( i allready booked the plain  ticket for Florence). And they gave us only 1 week to be refund with ticket master. 
‘unfortunatly i Didn’t manage to ask the refund on time. I did not understood that it was until the 7 (i think started the 7) and Was thinking to have more time to do it. When i checked this weekend to ask it , i realize it was too late :( So what will happened for me ? I lost my 180€ ? 
i just wrote an e-mail to ticketmaster and this is the answer :

————————

do you think this event management is professional ? I am so disappointed 

Hi, considering the usual indifference of ticket sellers it is already something positive that they wrote this reply to you. Probably they know that the limited time to ask the refund was not fair.

I suggest to reply in the next few days: thank you for your reply.. bla bla... I'm waiting a positive reply... anyway I officially ask again a refund because the date of the event is not yet arrived... and the timing for the refund request was too short, too near your first communication of the cancellation and in a period of holidays... 

write to them and to:

assistenza@friendsandpartners.it

it is important that you write before the supposed date of Florence Concert.

Then probably you will re-write again and again but it is important that you can show them that you wrote an official request of refund to Ticketmaster and to Friendsandpartners before the event!

I think it could be a good strategy.

If the deadline to ask the refund was after the date of the show i thing that you don't have any chance to "win", but this deadline before the event is really an abuse.  

In case of negative result there are several Consumers Associations in Italy

https://www.mise.gov.it/index.php/it/mercato-e-consumatori/tutela-del-consumatore/associazioni-dei-consumatori

People who don't receive a correct refund should organize something like a "collective action" with the help of these associations.

Look for others people in your sitution in social networks, not all Mika "costumers" are in Mika Fan Club.

Bonne Chance!

2 hours ago, Alvaro Lopez said:

Any news about the service fees? I’m not willing to lose 25€ for something which is not my fault. I know these times are hard, but it’s harder for some people than for others. I already lost the opportunity of having my desired holidays of the year, and will have to go to Italy anyways cause I’m not getting the money from the planes and the hotel back.

I think that Ticketone/Ticketmaster service fees are definitively lost.

In the terms and conditions of the ticket is clearly written that they are not refunded in case of cancellation.

Unfortunately there is not too much to do.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Florine said:

Hello everyone ! I had tickets for the two shows in Rome. I asked for the refund the same  day as we knew for the cancellation and I don't get any news from now. Not even an email about the refund or the money. ! 

Did you buy through Ticketmaster or Ticketone? Did you get a confirmation email after you had sent the request for refund? 

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Did you buy through Ticketmaster or Ticketone? Did you get a confirmation email after you had sent the request for refund? 

Both! Two tickets via Ticketmaster and two from ticketone ! I got an email after thé request from Ticketmaster !

2 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I have just received the money back from Ticketmaster (1 hour ago) for all my requests.

Thanks, so there's hope! :thumb_yello:    I got today all the refunds from Ticketone, now waiting for Ticketmaster as well.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Florine said:

I asked for the refund the same  day as we knew for the cancellation and I don't get any news from now.

Maybe this is the problem, we found out about the cancellation on August 31 and they started to receive the requests from September 1st. People who tried to do it before that date didn't get through the process. When did you send your request?

19 minutes ago, krysady said:

Finally received the refund from Ticketmaster :yay: 

Yay!

I have received all of the ticket money back as of today. It’s a strange feeling, going to Verona, knowing it’s a done deal: no more aftermath of having to run after your own money, it’s just the concert and it’s done for now. We don’t know what’s coming after and when… I know this is the problem any fan faces! But it’s just so surreal when you think about it. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I have received all of the ticket money back as of today. It’s a strange feeling, going to Verona, knowing it’s a done deal: no more aftermath of having to run after your own money, it’s just the concert and it’s done for now. We don’t know what’s coming after and when… I know this is the problem any fan faces! But it’s just so surreal when you think about it. 

This time it went really fast indeed, comparing to 2020, it's a relief!  

But it's still painful thinking at the whole situation, you're right :emot-sad:

• Like 1

On 9/14/2022 at 11:37 AM, allegra said:

In the terms and conditions of the ticket is clearly written that they are not refunded in case of cancellation.

Yeah, I already had assumed that money would never come back from any seller, but in this case it should be MIKA’s team the one in charge of it.

It’s already bad news for all the fans losing this opportunity and the trouble with the trips, which is always assumed by us fans ourselves, but losing also money from the tickets, which at least in my case I bought the day they came out… It’s not fair on the fans who have trusted him to be the ones losing money in the end.

• Like 1

On 9/14/2022 at 11:37 AM, allegra said:

Hi, considering the usual indifference of ticket sellers it is already something positive that they wrote this reply to you. Probably they know that the limited time to ask the refund was not fair.

I suggest to reply in the next few days: thank you for your reply.. bla bla... I'm waiting a positive reply... anyway I officially ask again a refund because the date of the event is not yet arrived... and the timing for the refund request was too short, too near your first communication of the cancellation and in a period of holidays... 

write to them and to:

assistenza@friendsandpartners.it

it is important that you write before the supposed date of Florence Concert.

Then probably you will re-write again and again but it is important that you can show them that you wrote an official request of refund to Ticketmaster and to Friendsandpartners before the event!

I think it could be a good strategy.

If the deadline to ask the refund was after the date of the show i thing that you don't have any chance to "win", but this deadline before the event is really an abuse.  

In case of negative result there are several Consumers Associations in Italy

https://www.mise.gov.it/index.php/it/mercato-e-consumatori/tutela-del-consumatore/associazioni-dei-consumatori

People who don't receive a correct refund should organize something like a "collective action" with the help of these associations.

Look for others people in your sitution in social networks, not all Mika "costumers" are in Mika Fan Club.

Bonne Chance!

hello,

Thank you very much for your help. I just followed your advice and send them another e-mail. 

I will let you know.

Amélien

It remains surreal that I will soon travel to Bari without seeing the planned Mika concerts...

Have partially (ex. service charges/costs) received my refund for the tickets from Ticketone. Even though Deb has indicated that she is 'working' on this, I have also taken a look at the service charges/costs myself.

There is an item for 'Assicurazione' (insurance?) on my invoices. I don't remember taking any insurance... It's part of the non-refunded amount. My question is whether everyone has this on their Ticketone invoice?

20220920_132045.jpg

Edited by ~Wicky~

49 minutes ago, ~Wicky~ said:

It remains surreal that I will soon travel to Bari without seeing the planned Mika concerts...

Have partially (ex. service charges/costs) received my refund for the tickets from Ticketone. Even though Deb has indicated that she is 'working' on this, I have also taken a look at the service charges/costs myself.

There is an item for 'Assicurazione' (insurance?) on my invoices. I don't remember taking any insurance... It's part of the non-refunded amount. My question is whether everyone has this on their Ticketone invoice?

20220920_132045.jpg

Hi, Assicurazione (Insurance) is a optional service. During the purchase you can choose this service. It is also possible that Ticketone proposes this service in the total amount and you have to eliminate it on purpose before the confirmation of the order, I don't remember since the last ticket I bouht was in February....  

I never purchase this kind of insurance because in the terms and conditions you understand that they refund you just if you die or you have a big disease or an explosion at home or a earthquake (just if there are big damages), something absurd like this, they don't refund for common and simple mishaps or a normal flu (no refund also for Coronavirus cancellations!!)

They don't refund cancellations by the artist/promoter.

https://www.ticketone.it/obj/media/IT-eventim/pdf/it/ticketone_ca_tc_it3.pdf

So, unfortunately, your money is lost. :no:

You can just try to write an email asking a refund for "right of withdrawal" but i don't think there will be a happy ending.

La polizza gode di diritto di recesso come descritto nelle condizioni della stessa consultabili qui, come di seguito riportato (stralcio inserente): ´13. Diritto di recesso Qualora la presente assicurazione non soddisfi le esigenze dell’Assicurato, questi può comunicare a ERGO Assicurazione Viaggi, per iscritto, la propria dichiarazione di recesso entro 10 giorni dalla data di emissione della polizza e/o del pagamento del premio e comunque non oltre la data dell’evento. Per la validità del recesso fa fede la data del timbro postale.´ Per procedere alla richiesta di recesso è necessario inviare una mail a ergoassicurazioneviaggi@legalmail.it. La società ERGO Assicurazione Viaggi, una volta ricevuta la richiesta, ci darà conferma di procedere al rimborso del premio che provvederemo a completare tramite storno sullo strumento di pagamento utilizzato.

Next time, if there will be a next time, I suggest not purchase the Assicurazione.

About me... next time I will purchase the ticket at the boxoffice of the venue, the same evening of the event :punk:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, allegra said:

Hi, Assicurazione (Insurance) is a optional service. During the purchase you can choose this service. It is also possible that Ticketone proposes this service in the total amount and you have to eliminate it on purpose before the confirmation of the order, I don't remember since the last ticket I bouht was in February....  

I never purchase this kind of insurance because in the terms and conditions you understand that they refund you just if you die or you have a big disease or an explosion at home or a earthquake (just if there are big damages), something absurd like this, they don't refund for common and simple mishaps or a normal flu (no refund also for Coronavirus cancellations!!)

They don't refund cancellations by the artist/promoter.

https://www.ticketone.it/obj/media/IT-eventim/pdf/it/ticketone_ca_tc_it3.pdf

So, unfortunately, your money is lost. :no:

You can just try to write an email asking a refund for "right of withdrawal" but i don't think there will be a happy ending.

La polizza gode di diritto di recesso come descritto nelle condizioni della stessa consultabili qui, come di seguito riportato (stralcio inserente): ´13. Diritto di recesso Qualora la presente assicurazione non soddisfi le esigenze dell’Assicurato, questi può comunicare a ERGO Assicurazione Viaggi, per iscritto, la propria dichiarazione di recesso entro 10 giorni dalla data di emissione della polizza e/o del pagamento del premio e comunque non oltre la data dell’evento. Per la validità del recesso fa fede la data del timbro postale.´ Per procedere alla richiesta di recesso è necessario inviare una mail a ergoassicurazioneviaggi@legalmail.it. La società ERGO Assicurazione Viaggi, una volta ricevuta la richiesta, ci darà conferma di procedere al rimborso del premio che provvederemo a completare tramite storno sullo strumento di pagamento utilizzato.

Next time, if there will be a next time, I suggest not purchase the Assicurazione.

About me... next time I will purchase the ticket at the boxoffice of the venue, the same evening of the event :punk:

Thanks for your explanation! Because of the reasons you've mentioned, I normally don't take any insurance on concert tickets. So I was suprised that this amount is on my invoice.

It might be that I missed a box that I had to 'uncheck', but I can 't remember. Therefore I want to check if anyone else has this amount on their invoice.

On 9/17/2022 at 9:14 AM, Amelien said:

hello,

Thank you very much for your help. I just followed your advice and send them another e-mail. 

I will let you know.

Amélien

hello,

yesterday, i start a dispute on paypal and i had this answer today :

—————-

Dear Amelien,

We inform you that it is now possible to request a refund for your event within 30 September, 2022, as the deadline has been extended.

We kindly ask to send your refund through this online form in order to process correctly your refund.

Once you have compiled and sent such form, we will receive an official and regular refund request, which will be handled in due time by our Customer Care team. 

However, you will also have to withdraw your pending PayPal dispute to allow us to take into consideration and process any possible refund requests.

We look forward to hearing from you and we remain at your disposal for any further questions.

Kind regards,

Ticketmaster Staff

——————-

si good news, we have a little bit more Time to ask thé refund. I will do it today :)

• Like 2

On 9/21/2022 at 4:25 PM, Amelien said:

si good news, we have a little bit more Time to ask thé refund. I will do it today :)

Thanks for the info. They should have made an announcement on social media or by emails to inform people about this change, many gave up on sending their requests after September 7. 

• Like 1

On 9/21/2022 at 9:25 AM, Amelien said:

hello,

yesterday, i start a dispute on paypal and i had this answer today :

—————-

Dear Amelien,

We inform you that it is now possible to request a refund for your event within 30 September, 2022, as the deadline has been extended.

We kindly ask to send your refund through this online form in order to process correctly your refund.

Once you have compiled and sent such form, we will receive an official and regular refund request, which will be handled in due time by our Customer Care team. 

However, you will also have to withdraw your pending PayPal dispute to allow us to take into consideration and process any possible refund requests.

We look forward to hearing from you and we remain at your disposal for any further questions.

Kind regards,

Ticketmaster Staff

——————-

This is just Ticketmaster? I wonder if Ticketone has done the same? I'll see if I can find out.

I've just been poking around the Ticketone site, and I see the following on this page https://www.ticketone.it/artist/mika/ :

Per gli acquirenti del concerto in programma il 3 ottobre 2022 a Roma, Auditorium Parco della Musica (Sala Santa Cecilia):
- gli spettatori che hanno acquistato il biglietto sul sito TicketOne.it e tramite Call Center riceveranno il riaccredito in automatico sullo stesso strumento di pagamento utilizzato in fase di acquisto, senza la necessità di procedere ad alcuna richiesta di rimborso;
- gli spettatori che hanno acquistato il biglietto presso uno dei Punti Vendita TicketOne dovranno fare richiesta di rimborso entro e non oltre il 09 ottobre 2022, secondo le procedure riportate alla pagina https://www.rimborso.info;
- gli spettatori che hanno acquistato il biglietto presso la biglietteria dell’Auditorium Parco della Musica dovranno presentarsi allo stesso botteghino muniti del biglietto per ottenerne il rimborso, entro e non oltre il 09 ottobre 2022

TRANSLATION:

For buyers of the concert scheduled for October 3, 2022 in Rome, Auditorium Parco della Musica (Sala Santa Cecilia):

- spectators who purchased the ticket on the TicketOne.it website and through the Call Center will automatically be re-credited on the same payment instrument used during the purchase, without the need to proceed with any request for reimbursement;

- spectators who purchased their ticket at one of the TicketOne Points of Sale must request a refund no later than 09 October 2022, according to the procedures set out on the page https://www.rimborso.info;

- Spectators who purchased the ticket at the ticket office of the Auditorium Parco della Musica must present themselves at the same box office with the ticket to obtain a refund, no later than 09 October 2022

I don't know what that means for holders of tickets for any of the other dates, but I'd say you ought to check with Ticketone, if you purchased your tickets through them and you've missed the early September deadline. It sounds like there may still be a way to get some of your money back.

I can't check with my contact on Mika's team as it's after 5 p.m. on a Friday, but I think it's worth pursuing, especially if Ticketmaster has extended its deadline.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, dcdeb said:

I've just been poking around the Ticketone site, and I see the following on this page https://www.ticketone.it/artist/mika/ :

Per gli acquirenti del concerto in programma il 3 ottobre 2022 a Roma, Auditorium Parco della Musica (Sala Santa Cecilia):
- gli spettatori che hanno acquistato il biglietto sul sito TicketOne.it e tramite Call Center riceveranno il riaccredito in automatico sullo stesso strumento di pagamento utilizzato in fase di acquisto, senza la necessità di procedere ad alcuna richiesta di rimborso;
- gli spettatori che hanno acquistato il biglietto presso uno dei Punti Vendita TicketOne dovranno fare richiesta di rimborso entro e non oltre il 09 ottobre 2022, secondo le procedure riportate alla pagina https://www.rimborso.info;
- gli spettatori che hanno acquistato il biglietto presso la biglietteria dell’Auditorium Parco della Musica dovranno presentarsi allo stesso botteghino muniti del biglietto per ottenerne il rimborso, entro e non oltre il 09 ottobre 2022

TRANSLATION:

For buyers of the concert scheduled for October 3, 2022 in Rome, Auditorium Parco della Musica (Sala Santa Cecilia):

- spectators who purchased the ticket on the TicketOne.it website and through the Call Center will automatically be re-credited on the same payment instrument used during the purchase, without the need to proceed with any request for reimbursement;

- spectators who purchased their ticket at one of the TicketOne Points of Sale must request a refund no later than 09 October 2022, according to the procedures set out on the page https://www.rimborso.info;

- Spectators who purchased the ticket at the ticket office of the Auditorium Parco della Musica must present themselves at the same box office with the ticket to obtain a refund, no later than 09 October 2022

I don't know what that means for holders of tickets for any of the other dates, but I'd say you ought to check with Ticketone, if you purchased your tickets through them and you've missed the early September deadline. It sounds like there may still be a way to get some of your money back.

I can't check with my contact on Mika's team as it's after 5 p.m. on a Friday, but I think it's worth pursuing, especially if Ticketmaster has extended its deadline.

I hope it will work correctly. I find it justified to refund all the tickets not taken in account before the Verona concert. As I have seen on Twitter a post of one of the venues just after have learned about "postponed"concerts that tickets would be refunded automatically before the concert date. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I hope it will work correctly. I find it justified to refund all the tickets not taken in account before the Verona concert. As I have seen on Twitter a post of one of the venues just after have learned about "postponed"concerts that tickets would be refunded automatically before the concert date. 

I think the whole “apply before September 7” was to see how many would be interested in going to the Verona gig and to convert it into a concert ticket. Otherwise they couldn’t have possibly known.

It would however be correct if they would then send another email to inform people about extending the deadline. Or maybe just an email like you said where it is automatically refunded.

I also don’t understand why they would with Rome and not the others. It’s a concert by Friends and Partners just like the others. Except for the theatre concert in Milan, that one was organized by Showbees. 

• Like 3