MAGIC PIANO TOUR REFUNDS / VERONA TICKETS

dcdeb

3 hours ago, mellody said:

I prefer to think he's just busy.

No, it’s crazy!!!!! Think the reason to cancel all these concerts is his busy planning…it’s not an acceptable reason, anyway I assume we could talk for hours and days and we couldn’t be able to find why He took this decision.

I think the communication from him and his management is not really good in general, but this time He took a big risk, because certain fans can forgive him but the public in general see this choice in a very bad way. I prefer believe there are very serious and good reason for that😅😓

49 minutes ago, Patty70 said:

No, it’s crazy!!!!! Think the reason to cancel all these concerts is his busy planning…it’s not an acceptable reason, anyway I assume we could talk for hours and days and we couldn’t be able to find why He took this decision.

I think the communication from him and his management is not really good in general, but this time He took a big risk, because certain fans can forgive him but the public in general see this choice in a very bad way. I prefer believe there are very serious and good reason for that😅😓

I was wondering about his silence because I was getting a little bit worried🥲 but Karin understood that he's silent because he's busy. And she was right!

he just posted a story in the studio😌

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, Stefania Serafin said:

You need to fill those forms before the 7th, otherwise I am pretty sure you will loose the money :(

We put in  the request this afternoon for the reimbursement of 2 tickets. The procedure went smoothly

• Like 1

I wish Mika had said something to us fans who have been disappointed by the postponement  (?) of the Magic Piano tour in his first video after the written announcement on social media.  I've only lost 11 euros per ticket because I live near one of the venues but others have lost more money and had their plans really messed up; besides, most of us won't have the consolation of seeing Mika in Verona.

On August 22 I was in Verona and wondered why there weren't any banners advertising Mika's gig at the Arena ( see Fiorello's banner?).  Was the postponement already in the air? Who knows.

Recently I've been glad to see Songbook Vol 1 in the iTunes charts in Italy. During the day it even gets up to n.12 and then  goes down perhaps to around 30. Today I saw it at n 64. On Spotify the number of  listeners of Mika's music has dropped below 7 million - don't know if it's  a coincidence but I certainly hope it doesn't go any lower.

Also, there are still quite a few seats in the Arena, which means that fans who booked other arenas are not rushing to get new tickets. I hope the Verona gig will eventually sell out. 

Anyway, I hope Mika manages to restore his relationship with fans from Italy and abroad who have been affected by his change in plans.

veronafiorello.jpg

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, SusanT said:

On August 22 I was in Verona and wondered why there weren't any banners advertising Mika's gig at the Arena ( see Fiorello's banner?).  Was the postponement already in the air? Who knows.

It's quite possible that they already knew then that they probably wouldn't be ready for the Magic Piano Tour this autumn...

7 minutes ago, SusanT said:

Recently I've been glad to see Songbook Vol 1 in the iTunes charts in Italy. During the day it even gets up to n.12 and then  goes down perhaps to around 30. Today I saw it at n 64. On Spotify the number of  listeners of Mika's music has dropped below 7 million - don't know if it's  a coincidence but I certainly hope it doesn't go any lower.

I'm pretty sure it's not a coincidence. However, just as people tend to lose their good manners on social media, people also tend to forget negative events, meaning that with good concerts Mika can win back fans and gain new ones. It just takes time to restore his reputation in Italy...

11 minutes ago, SusanT said:

Also, there are still quite a few seats in the Arena, which means that fans who booked other arenas are not rushing to get new tickets. I hope the Verona gig will eventually sell out. 

Many buy their tickets just before the concert. And Monday evening is not the ideal concert day, the weekend would have been better especially for the people who wanted to go to the concert at another place and need time to get there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SusanT said:

I wish Mika had said something to us fans who have been disappointed by the postponement  (?) of the Magic Piano tour in his first video after the written announcement on social media.  I've only lost 11 euros per ticket because I live near one of the venues but others have lost more money and had their plans really messed up; besides, most of us won't have the consolation of seeing Mika in Verona.

Anyway, I hope Mika manages to restore his relationship with fans from Italy and abroad who have been affected by his change in plans.

veronafiorello.jpg

I immediately had to think about your post when the news of the cancellations came... Who knows... It still feels a bit unreal. Just put my big girl's pants on and am going to see how to apply for those refunds, sigh.

1 hour ago, SusanT said:

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

Many buy their tickets just before the concert. And Monday evening is not the ideal concert day, the weekend would have been better especially for the people who wanted to go to the concert at another place and need time to get there.

Well, this is the screen from TicketOne's website.

There are almost only places in the farthest sectors only.

Hard to say if TicketOne distributed already all places from other concerts. There is still 3 day to claim the refund or replacement.

image.thumb.png.8d941534c8c48641c16b75d7a22a39c2.png

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Well, this is the screen from TicketOne's website.

There are almost only places in the farthest sectors only.

Hard to say if TicketOne distributed already all places from other concerts. There is still 3 day to claim the refund or replacement.

image.thumb.png.8d941534c8c48641c16b75d7a22a39c2.png

I took this screenshot on August 27. The 85 and 95 euro seats have almost disappeared. I expected more of the Assago or Mandela fans to request the cheaper seats. Hopefully, a lot more will be gone soon

arenaverona27agosto.jpg

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Just put in the request for five concerts, hotels and flights...my heart is bleeding a little bit :emot-sad: 

Group hug for the monday! :hug: I think we all need it!

Season 4 Group GIF by Friends

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I immediately had to think about your post when the news of the cancellations came... Who knows... It still feels a bit unreal. Just put my big girl's pants on and am going to see how to apply for those refunds, sigh.

When we did It yesterday there was no problem and I got An email of confirmation shortly after

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, SusanT said:

When we did It yesterday there was no problem and I got An email of confirmation shortly after

It went very smoothly as well. I postponed it until today, because I knew there would be a huge run before the weekend and the servers would be flooded.. But now it was okay, got the confirmation shortly after like yourself.

• Like 2

Yesterday, I completed the procedures to get all my tickets to be refunded. Took me a lot of time.

Except that I have 3 tickets than cannot be refunded as I get the following message :

The ticket/order you entered is not refundable. Please make sure all data you provided is correct or access the Ticketone website, www.ticketone.it/covid19 page, and verify that the ticket relates to a canceled/rescheduled event and that for the relevant event the terms and method of reimbursement provided by the Organizer are active.

- 1 ticket for ASSAGO, Mediolanum Forum (Milano)

- 1 ticket for Milano Arcimboldi 

- 1 ticket for Firenze Forum 

I just sent an email to assistenza@friendsandpartners.it to get their assistance since the refund has to be done before the 7th of September.

I case someone else has the same problem, please don't hesitate to let me know how you could solve the situation!

@dcdebif you have a clue, I would be more than happy to get it :wink2:

Thanks, Isa.

1 minute ago, ISAJF414 said:

Yesterday, I completed the procedures to get all my tickets to be refunded. Took me a lot of time.

Except that I have 3 tickets than cannot be refunded as I get the following message :

The ticket/order you entered is not refundable. Please make sure all data you provided is correct or access the Ticketone website, www.ticketone.it/covid19 page, and verify that the ticket relates to a canceled/rescheduled event and that for the relevant event the terms and method of reimbursement provided by the Organizer are active.

I just sent an email to assistenza@friendsandpartners.it to get their assistance since the refund has to be done before the 7th of September.

I case someone else has the same problem, please don't hesitate to let me know how you could solve the situation!

Thanks, Isa.

Isa, I've had the same problem with several of my tickets. Yesterday I got this message when I filled the form in English, then tried again with the form in Italian and it went through. Probably it's not about the language, you just need to try several times and it can get through. Maybe the site is occasionally too busy. I have still many tickets to try. If I can't get the form through I will just leave it. I don't have energy to deal with the Italian customer service. 

14 minutes ago, ISAJF414 said:

Thanks, Isa.

Hi Isa, I have just submitted the request for the tickets as well (also for Milan) and it went through. Maybe you can try again today? I have submitted several tickets at once (all within one request) and got the confirmation in one email shortly after. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SusanT said:

I don't think they knew at that time. Over the years I've been often confused why there's no banners with his show anywhere around the venues in many places in Europe. I remember in 2012 in Vienna, Austria, I couldn't even find which entrance it's for his gig at Gasometer, there was nothing. Also this year at Roundhouse in London it was displayed a huge banner with J.P. Gaultier's Freak Show. 

Now I don't know if at the Arena Verona they usually display all the upcoming shows, but I doubt it's related to this canceling, especially that this show will take place anyway.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

It went very smoothly as well. I postponed it until today, because I knew there would be a huge run before the weekend and the servers would be flooded.. But now it was okay, got the confirmation shortly after like yourself.

I applied for the refund for the October 3 concert yesterday, and even though it seemed to go through without any trouble (I got the green thumbs up sign), I never received a confirmation email. Do you think I should worry? :confused:

1 minute ago, dcdeb said:

I applied for the refund for the October 3 concert yesterday, and even though it seemed to go through without any trouble (I got the green thumbs up sign), I never received a confirmation email. Do you think I should worry? :confused:

I read that Nina had problems as well yesterday, but today it seemed to go smoothly for both her and me. 

Do you have a case number? Or did you screenshot the green thumbs up screen? Otherwise you can write customer support with your case number to ask. 

Orrrrr: 

Maybe a server was down yesterday, which is possible, then the request never truly came through maybe? Especially when server activity has apparently been restored today, if it would’ve been an idle request it still should’ve gone through eventually.

In your case I would just apply for it again: better safe than sorry. I would personally want the confirmation email, but that’s just me :facepalm: and if they argue you have applied for it twice, at least you have done it before the deadline if you do it again now. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I read that Nina had problems as well yesterday, but today it seemed to go smoothly for both her and me. 

Do you have a case number? Or did you screenshot the green thumbs up screen? Otherwise you can write customer support with your case number to ask. 

Orrrrr: 

Maybe a server was down yesterday, which is possible, then the request never truly came through maybe? Especially when server activity has apparently been restored today, if it would’ve been an idle request it still should’ve gone through eventually.

In your case I would just apply for it again: better safe than sorry. I would personally want the confirmation email, but that’s just me :facepalm: and if they argue you have applied for it twice, at least you have done it before the deadline if you do it again now. 

Yes, I think I will do it again. I still have to do the October 4 ticket, so I might as well. :dunno_grin:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

You can actually send it in one request, so just add both dates. I had multiple dates and just applied for it in one request and it went through. 

Yes, that's what I did, and after some struggle it went through. And I got the confirmation email (twice in fact) right away. Whew.

For any other US fans, if you have trouble when it comes to the final page, it might be because you are not putting in the correct Bank Account and BIC/SWIFT code -- apparently that was the trouble I had. It seems that even if you paid by credit card, they require a bank account just in case... To get the right code, you'll need to go to your bank's website and search for it, or call your local branch. For anyone else who might have an account with Bank of America, their Swift code is: BOFAUS6S

I'll add this to the refund thread as well!

• Like 3