2023 - Mika @ Bristol Sounds Festival, UK, 21 June

Kumazzz

Just to let everyone know,  I am likely not going to be with you until at most 7.15pm for our meal,  I am looking forward to meeting everyone again but I am working until 6pm Tuesday and I live about 1h away so I will do my best to drive safely but quickly 😅😆 fingers crossed no traffic going in Bristol, most of it should be coming out 🤞

None of my sunday went to plan so I'll be making preparations after work tomorrow 🙃 

• Like 5

@Hero yep, good luck to you 😆 when do you travel ?

My flower crowns are done !!! It is now 1 am and I am getting way too excited right now ! Used willow and fake flowers so I can wear it again, I will prep my paper flowers tomorrow after work,  I may also be able to make a small sign, I hope we are allowed signs.... let's hope🤞 seeing all the pictures and videos from the isle of Wight is making me even more impatient 😍

20230618_233841.jpg

20230618_233905.jpg

20230619_010016.jpg

• Like 7

Greetings from 30,000 feet! Another couple hours before my plane lands and I touch down in London! So excited I can’t stand it 

All the paper flowers look great. I brought tissue paper so we’ll see what can make of that. 

Real flowers have been ordered and are supposed to be delivered to Mika’s dressing room by mid-afternoon on Wednesday. Should look something like this only bigger!

https://www.lesfleursbristol.co.uk/product-page/colourful-spring-bouquet-1

looking forward to seeing a lot of you tomorrow night for PIZZA! And the rest of you on Wednesday for MIKA!

Could this week get any better? :biggrin2:

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

Greetings from 30,000 feet! Another couple hours before my plane lands and I touch down in London! So excited I can’t stand it 

All the paper flowers look great. I brought tissue paper so we’ll see what can make of that. 

Real flowers have been ordered and are supposed to be delivered to Mika’s dressing room by mid-afternoon on Wednesday. Should look something like this only bigger!

looking forward to seeing a lot of you tomorrow night for PIZZA! And the rest of you on Wednesday for MIKA!

Have a pleasant flight, Deb 🖐️🖐️🖐️

The bouquet will be gorgeous, I am sure :thumb_yello:

See you on Wednesday! It will be a great party 😃

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dcdeb said:

I am also travelling to the UK! Can't wait for our gathering tomorrow!

Gorgeous flowers 💐great choice!

See you there 🇬🇧

Edited by Chiara 83
  • Like 5

If anyone has friends or if you couldn't get a ticket or would love to come but couldn't until recently , 2 of my friends have left empty spots ! I have 2 tickets available (which i will post on the extra ticket thread if need be)!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dcdeb said:

Oh wow, the flowers are gorgeous! He'll love them! :lustslow::wub2: Thank you Deb! :flowers2: 

• Like 1

@dcdeb those flowers are absolutely gorgeous 😍 so colourful ❤️❤️❤️ I hope you have a restful night and I am looking forward to seeing you tomorrow 🥰

@Hero funny enough me and my partner just had the same question 😅 

• Haha 2

Song suggestions?

15 minutes ago, frenchfan84 said:

Song suggestions?

Platform Ballerinas, Promiseland, Dear Jealousy, Sanremo, No Place in Heaven, Step with me (to stay a bit realistic... he surely wouldn't sing Tah Dah or All she wants. 😅)

• Like 5

On 6/18/2023 at 7:38 PM, Hero said:

Someone needs to invent a Margherita cheesecake. :lol3:

After 2 glasses of wine I might give it a try and put a piece of cheesecake on my pizza! :lmfao:

I've packed 2 rolls of crepe paper, scissors, and a bit of string.

Btw, if anyone wants to message me who doesn't have my number, my Instagram doesn't work, unfortunately. :( Some weird stuff about passwords that definitely isn't true, anway doesn't look like I'll get it back in the next few days. You can DM me on Twitter (if I follow you there), or on my German Fanclub IG account dmfc_mika . Also here ofc, but I don't get notifications for that, if I don't check the forum.

See you all soooon! 😃

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, mellody said:

Platform Ballerinas, Promiseland, Dear Jealousy, Sanremo, No Place in Heaven, Step with me (to stay a bit realistic... he surely wouldn't sing Tah Dah or All she wants. 😅)

He's just included All She Wants on his Spotify playlist for Pride, he might be in the mood for it. :mf_rosetinted:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mellody said:

he surely wouldn't sing Tah Dah or All she wants. 😅)

Tah Dah is my jaaam omg! I would sell my soul to hear it live 😩

7 hours ago, frenchfan84 said:

Song suggestions?

Other than that, out of the unlikely ones, I would also love to hear Dear Jealousy, Sanremo or Platform Ballerinas 😭

But Billy Brown would be nice! 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Hero said:

What are we going to do with all this tissue paper if it rains? I was never good at papier-mache..:lmfao:

Maybe there's a cafe we can dive into for shelter to keep the flowers dry. 

The weather forecast is becoming better and better with each day.

Today they show no rain for the 21st!!!!  For last few days the forecast was not showing rain during the concert and light rain showers in the afternoon. So I cross my fingers for no rain at all.

I thought about the situation if it's raining.

When the paper is wet it starts loosing colors so it is not good for our hands and clothes.

So if it's raining like on the Isle of Wight - no fan action.

I will bring a big piece of plastic film (used to cover furniture during painting works at home).

And I think that we can start making flowers till the moment they look like fans. It will be easier to cover them if necessary.

And unfolding the petals part will be done later (I don't know - about 5pm? ) Then we can distribute them at once.

image.thumb.png.91816c645e688fad153e1592e739656f.png

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 4

8 hours ago, frenchfan84 said:

Song suggestions?

I doubt it would happen but I'd love to see him sing good gone girl! Other than that promiseland or platform ballerinas would be amazing to hear live🫢

• Like 3