Virtual fan action for Mika's 40th birthday 2023

Anna Ko Kolkowska

On 8/13/2023 at 8:06 PM, Hero said:

I think he'd be happy to see it now. A year ago I cringed when it was said in his birthday video, I remember thinking "oh god no, it's too soon,  those were his mother's words, we don't have the right to use them!"... 🥺 But now, he seems to have fully embraced it - he's used the words publicly, stated them as his ethos and included them in the tour - they're still special, but no longer private, they've taken on a life and meaning beyond the original message, so this year I think we can safely use them, as a reflection of his own ethos, our own wishes for him, and a positive echo of the love that wished to see him always be inspired, creative, happy and successful. ❤️‍🩹🤗

Hopefully the only tears will be good ones! 🤞

On 8/13/2023 at 5:27 PM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I think you are digging too deep.

This is his official manifest and he shares it with all his audience. So it's hard to call it as something very personal. 

Anyway you can put any other hashtag as you wish.

I agree with you Anna :thumb_yello: Mika has been inspired by his mum and his will to make her proud of him and continue what they started together. In the first interview after he had lost his mother if I remember well it was for Têtu he was very straightforward about how he meant to keep his career going to honor his mum.  He talked a lot about the lady in the pink dress last year in his 2022 tour...and in his last post he shared the expression himself....and he had shared his mum's drawing with that same expression on his birthday a few years ago already on his instagram... I believe if he wants to keep something private he does and if he wants to make something public he shares it on his socials or in an interview.. To me it is as simple as that :wink2: and  he is right since making things clear about his life himself and in his own way is the best way to silence tabloids. 

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 4

On 8/10/2023 at 8:26 AM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Hi,

In 8 days Mika will celebrate his 40th birthday.

I was wondering if we could make again the virtual fan action on Twitter and Instagram as we did last year.

As Mika's main theme on stage is flowers I think it would be pretty justified to send him virtual bouquets again.

For those who didn't participate last year:

We post birthday greetings to Mika on Twitter  and/or Instagram with a photo with flowers.

And we add tags like "Mikabirthday #happybirthdaymika

I would propose this year another tag: #mayyourheadalwaysbloom

Maybe you have other ideas, so please write about it in this thread.

image.thumb.png.f4a71c89db90f81a9abc09c08d262bde.png

May I share the fan action to the rest of the fans outside MFC??? (more exactly on FB fan pages)

• Like 6

All your life, you have walked on a path picking the flowers of success and multiplying the bouquets of love! May quarantine add color and sparkle to your life! We all wish you a very HBD! And thank you so much for making us so proud!

#mikabirthday #happybirthdaymika #mayyourheadalwaysbloom :mika1: :partytime: :happybday: :yay:

• Like 4

May I join in? This is my first post evah. Perfect time for first message—especially because my rl last name is another spelling of “bloom”. Mika, only someone who manifests the generosity of spirit that you do would inspire among their fans the conversation I have seen here, one devoted to making sure that well intended messages of love would not in any way be hurtful to you. Happy Officially Grown Up day! It is a gift to so many that you are here. May you have joy, love, and peace.

Edited by QueenBigFat
I messed up a sentence and wanted to polish it up.
  • Like 6