The Piano Renewed for Second Series

Kumazzz

3 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:
  Hide contents

Maybe they decided about the third one off camera when the recording was finished? Anyway already announcing 2 was a big change.

Spoiler

Possibly, maybe Mika finally convinced LL to take her! 😅 It seems odd to revisit the decision after the event. I hope they let us know next week! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Here is this moment :wink2: censored :bleh:

yes.. agree :blush: :bleh: also in Casa Mika he was naked 

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Here is this moment :wink2: censored :bleh:

Just read the plot description. That is one messed up film! 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

…who according to Mika can dance really well! 

Hmmmmmmm... 🤔😲😳🙈😅

And on national telly too. Mika! :wags_finger:

:floor:

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

…who according to Mika can dance really well! 

45 minutes ago, Hero said:

Hmmmmmmm... 🤔😲😳🙈😅

And on national telly too. Mika! :wags_finger:

:floor:

He was talking about the actor of course :lol3:

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Hero said:

I didn't know this movie. I have just read the plot.

I confirm: very messed up movie! :hypo: 

The final ballet is cute! :groovy::lol3:

It's a shame only that the reason of the ballet is so unsettling! :shocked:

Edited by Arianne921

1 hour ago, Hero said:

I didn't mind the naked dancing, I was more disturbed by the drugs in that dancing scene - but compared to the whole plot even the drugs are a minor problem. :shocked: (unless maybe he became a psychopath because of drugs, but at least the description doesn't mention it)

I hadn't even noticed Mika talking about this. 😅 Anyway I was right that it's impossible to choose one winner in Edinburgh. :naughty: Interesting tho that they can just change the rules like that. Manchester surely could have had at least 2 winners as well. :dunno_grin: And I didn't like that they didn't mention the postman in the shortlist of possible winners. I assumed the Ukrainian woman would win, because of her story (or rather combination of story & skills), but I'd rather have seen the postman in the shortlist than the woman who sang for her sister. That was cute, but pretty basic ... as Mika said, it's controversial, so I'm not surprised he liked it. To me, she was far from all the amazing talents (I agree with the rest of the shortlist, and I agree with Mika that the young boy was the best child prodigy of the ones in this series so far).

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, mellody said:

I didn't mind the naked dancing, I was more disturbed by the drugs in that dancing scene - but compared to the whole plot even the drugs are a minor problem. :shocked: (unless maybe he became a psychopath because of drugs, but at least the description doesn't mention it)

Oh I don't mind the naked dancing 🤭, although in the context of the film it's a disturbing picture of his mind that he can be so happy after causing so much grief.  It's everything up to that point that's a horrifying mind-screw.

40 minutes ago, mellody said:

I agree with Mika that the young boy was the best child prodigy of the ones in this series so far).

Definitely. :thumb_yello:

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

I finally managed to see the new episode of "The Piano". I'm happy that Mika and Lang Lang have decided to proclaim two winners.

I was shocked and positively surprised by Sum, a little big talent, and by the speed of that fingers on that piano! 

The young ukrainien girl instead have taken my heart, she moved me with her story and, like Mika has said, me too I could feel her pain throught the keys and the notes of the piano. It was a very touching story.

I appreciate and I have liked too the man that he has explained that he was not been satisfated about his work for all his life (I'm sorry but in this moment I don't remember his name),  his song was very cute, and the girl that has dedicated the song to her sister that should to start attending University.

It was been a beautiful episode once again, full of life stories and talented people. :clap:

Edited by Arianne921
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

On Sunday 12 May 2024, Lang Lang appear in Sunday Brunch.

INSTAGRAM

https://www.instagram.com/p/C63anNloAhQ/

Channel 4

Sunday Brunch
Sun 12 May, 9.30am

Lang Lang tells us about the new series of The Piano.

https://www.channel4.com/programmes/sunday-brunch/on-demand/75053-014

Here is a part of Lang Lang talking from the program.

Lang Lang comes across as a really nice man

• Like 3

On 5/12/2024 at 10:59 PM, Hero said:

Spoiler warning.

Question for those who attended the final:

Reveal hidden contents

I'm confused, why did they only announced 2 finalists? Did I miss something? 

Spoiler

Nope, nothing missed... Yet! Remember this series is 7 episodes long. There's definitely more wholesomeness on the way in the extra episodes! 👀 

• Like 2

Loved the latest episode of The Piano! Can I please get a piano massage from Lang Lang too? :naughty:

I really liked Alice's performance, I think she got the balance of her singing and playing just right, her voice didn't overshadow the piano at all. As Mika said there is something intriguing about her.

Loved Sum's reaction to meeting Lang Lang! So awestruck he hardly knew what to say, this is likely my reaction to when I meet Mika! :biggrin2:

He and Daria are perfect choices for the concert!

• Like 2

Auditions for series 3 of The Piano will take place across 5 dates between June and October, so I'm assuming that means 5 locations again! Would be lovely to get the heads up regarding filming for any train station near me! :lol:

My guess is that the final concert will be late October or early November!

• Like 3

Just watched episode 3 again - must be third or fourth time. Looking forward to tomorrow's episode. 🎼🎹🎵🎶🎹🚆🎵🎶🎼🎹😍

• Like 3