2024 - Mika @ 3Olympia, Dublin, IRELAND, 11 April

mellody

After 13 years, Mika will finally be back in Dublin! Same venue as the last time, he'll be playing at the Olympia Theatre (now 3Olympia) on 11 April 2024.

The general ticket sale starts Friday 29 September 2023 at 10am UK time

The MFC presale starts Thursday 28 September 2023 at 10am UK time, more info will be posted in this part of the forum: https://www.mikafanclub.com/forum/9-members-only-exclusives/

On Wednesday 27 September there's already a presale for 3+ customers in Ireland.

Please RSVP here if you're going:

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, MikaMadLuke said:

Hoping to be able to get tickets tomorrow with my cousins 3+ presale.

It’s going to be great to have him back in my favourite venue! 

It was amazing in 2010, wasn't it?! :fangurl: I originally had other plans for this tour, but with those dates it looks like I might be coming to Dublin, instead of doing more in the UK - and I don't mind at all, haha! :wub2: See you there, I hope!

• Like 1

The other day, when I was thinking of leaving Luxembourg to move to Dublin I was a bit sad because I knew Mika always comes to Rockhal, which is a 5 minute walk from my apartment, and I realized he hasn't been in Dublin in forever (13 years :blink:)

But now I'm happy and am definitely going to get tickets :D

• Like 7

I cannot wait omg 😭 I've cried with joy about five times today because this is something I have waited for. It'll be my first time seeing him in Dublin and the first Dublin concert I have booked for 2024. 

Lowkey hoping he announces a Belfast show too 

• Like 6

17 hours ago, emilynxlan said:

I cannot wait omg 😭 I've cried with joy about five times today because this is something I have waited for. It'll be my first time seeing him in Dublin and the first Dublin concert I have booked for 2024. 

Lowkey hoping he announces a Belfast show too 

I live right by Belfast and it’s almost funny how nobody ever adds Belfast to their uk tours- it’s always Ireland or mainland uk 

11 hours ago, Mcrawford745 said:

I live right by Belfast and it’s almost funny how nobody ever adds Belfast to their uk tours- it’s always Ireland or mainland uk 

I'm lucky in the sense the majority of my shows are in Belfast (Only four shows have been/will be in Dublin and one was in Glenarm compared to the amount I have/had in Belfast) 

59 minutes ago, krysady said:

It looks like the standing tickets are sold out now.

And now it looks like Dublin is sold out!

Edit: only resale tickets from time to time

Edited by krysady
  • Like 4

20 minutes ago, krysady said:

And now it looks like Dublin is sold out!

Edit: only resale tickets from time to time

I checked earlier and there were still a few seats on the upper level. They've gone fast!

Happy for Mika! 

This is the gig I would have chosen since the date and flight cost ( from Naples) were more feasible for me. But I'm still hoping for a date in Italy.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, SusanT said:

I checked earlier and there were still a few seats on the upper level. They've gone fast!

Happy for Mika! 

This is the gig I would have chosen since the date and flight cost ( from Naples) were more feasible for me. But I'm still hoping for a date in Italy.

I am pretty sure that Mika will also come to Italy during his tour. :original:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, holdingyourdrink said:

How likely is it he will do a second date right after? :angelnot:

It depends on what he has planned after Dublin? But I also think he has to make, and will make, a new date in Ireland pretty soon. :original:

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Hey everyone, so sorry for the late post!!

This concert is going to be my FIRST EVER MIKA concert and I’m super excited for it!!

I’m going to *try* my best to get barricade, and hopefully I do, but I just want to know what an appropriate time would be to start queueing up? I don’t want to be queuing overnight as I feel that is unnecessary, so I was hoping for some input off of you all!

Thank you so much,

Ruby 

4 minutes ago, Joanjettkinnie said:

I don’t want to be queuing overnight as I feel that is unnecessary, so I was hoping for some input off of you all!

It's difficult to say, but I wouldn't spend the night there under any circumstances. If you want to be at the front, I would say early morning.

Where do the queues normally form at this venue? It seems to be directly on the street front, with just a small pavement, which they probably don't want blocked. Do queues usually go down the side alley past the artists entrance? 

Nice looking chippy next door, that's lunch sorted. :naughty:

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/29/2023 at 10:10 PM, Hero said:

Where do the queues normally form at this venue? It seems to be directly on the street front, with just a small pavement, which they probably don't want blocked. Do queues usually go down the side alley past the artists entrance? 

Nice looking chippy next door, that's lunch sorted. :naughty:

I don't remember how it looked later, but this was the queue around noon back in 2010.

IMG_8640.JPG

• Like 2