Hello, I'm Arianna from Italy!

Arianne921

Hello to everyone! 

I'm Arianna and I'm from Italy! :italia:

I'm new in Mika Fan Club and I apologise to you if I introduce me now only, but I'm still trying to understand how this forum works! I hope to write in the right place! 

Like someone of you, I love very much learn and understand the different languages of the world. For this reason, in addition to italian, I speak English and French. Or better... I try to speak French because it's not a long time that I'm studying it and, overall, with many pauses too. Despite this I'm very happy to understand something of French now, you can imagine the reason! :naughty:

I love art, drawing, reading and I'm curious about everything new! 

Me too have had a problems of bullism at school and, still now, I haven't so many friends. My tastes and my interests are often differents than other people so I often go outside alone. But this doesn't descourage me, I don't want this descourage me! :no:

How I have started to follow Mika? 

Well...Many years ago it happened a very strange thing!... In my everyday life I always heard some songs that I loved very much but I have no idea who sang this songs! :dunno:...

In 2016, for case, I watched an italian show, "Stasera Casa Mika". In that occasion I have discovered that all the songs that I loved so much were of Mika so I have started to follow him more seriously and now...here I am! :boing:

This is my strange story about Mika! 

I hope don't have bored you so much and I apologise to all of you for my mistakes in English.

And...don't worry! I don' t speak so much usually! Maybe...

Thanks to all and....

Greetings from Italy! :bye::D

• Like 11

Hello and :welcomeani:@Arianne921! I'm Lindsey from Indiana, USA. I know it's hard to not always fit in with others and MIKA and his music definitely help with that feeling.

3 minutes ago, Arianne921 said:

Well...Many years ago it happened a very strange thing!... In my everyday life I always heard some songs that I loved very much but I have no idea who sang this songs!

This is similar to what happened to me, too! It took me a long time (2021) to discover who MIKA actually was but I heard some of his songs all the time. Now I wish it hadn't taken so long to discover him!

I hope you enjoy being a part of the MFC! :mika1:

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Arianne921 said:

Hello to everyone! 

I'm Arianna and I'm from Italy! :italia:

I'm new in Mika Fan Club and I apologise to you if I introduce me now only, but I'm still trying to understand how this forum works! I hope to write in the right place! 

Like someone of you, I love very much learn and understand the different languages of the world. For this reason, in addition to italian, I speak English and French. Or better... I try to speak French because it's not a long time that I'm studying it and, overall, with many pauses too. Despite this I'm very happy to understand something of French now, you can imagine the reason! :naughty:

I love art, drawing, reading and I'm curious about everything new! 

Me too have had a problems of bullism at school and, still now, I haven't so many friends. My tastes and my interests are often differents than other people so I often go outside alone. But this doesn't descourage me, I don't want this descourage me! :no:

How I have started to follow Mika? 

Well...Many years ago it happened a very strange thing!... In my everyday life I always heard some songs that I loved very much but I have no idea who sang this songs! :dunno:...

In 2016, for case, I watched an italian show, "Stasera Casa Mika". In that occasion I have discovered that all the songs that I loved so much were of Mika so I have started to follow him more seriously and now...here I am! :boing:

This is my strange story about Mika! 

I hope don't have bored you so much and I apologise to all of you for my mistakes in English.

And...don't worry! I don' t speak so much usually! Maybe...

Thanks to all and....

Greetings from Italy! :bye::D

Hello Arianna and welcome to the MFC :welcomeani:

Look at this thread to find out how the forum works:

Enjoy the place!!! :wink2:

• Like 4

Ciao Arianna and welcome! :)

There are so many different people here with wildly different interests (and Mika as the one common one), I'm sure you'll find your people!!

I absolutely love Casa Mika, it was one of the things that motivated me to look further into his work as well (and to learn Italian).

• Like 2

Welcome Arianna! :welcomeani:

Being a Mika fan is a sure fire way to find other people with similar interests to you so I'm sure you'll make friends here! 

Casa Mika is still one of the best things I've ever watched too!

Enjoy being part of MFC 😊

• Like 2

Hi Arianna, and welcome! :welcomeani:

I'm Andrea in the UK. Finding Mika brought me friendship and opened the world to me. It's an amazing thing.

There are lots of Italian fans here, you're in good company. I hope you enjoy it here! 

• Like 2

Ciao Arianna :bye: and :welcomeani:to MFC :huglove:

That's a lovely intro :wub2: I am so nostalgic of Casa Mika, it was the best TV show I have ever watched :wub2:

I fell in love with Mika the first time I saw Grace Kelly video and since it was on a music channel I could see his name and the name of his song at the end of the video thankfully (I usually don't pay attention but it was love at first sight and first hearing and I felt home )  and when I got back to my house and internet I googled Mika and  I loved his three songs  that were out at that time and I found MFC too :wub2:

We all love Mika here you have found the right place :thumb_yello:

We have a thread in Italian too 

Ciao Arianna :bye: and :welcomeani:to MFC :huglove:

That's a lovely intro :wub2: I am so nostalgic of Casa Mika, it was the best TV show I have ever watched :wub2:

I fell in love with Mika the first time I saw Grace Kelly video and since it was on a music channel I could see his name and the name of his song at the end of the video thankfully (I usually  and when I got home I googled Mika and 

Ciao Arianna  and to MFC

That's a lovely intro  I am so nostalgic of Casa Mika, it was the best TV show I have ever watched

I fell in love with Mika the first time I saw Grace Kelly video and since it was on a music channel I could see his name and the name of his song at the end of the video thankfully (I usually  and when I got home I googled Mika and 

Your English is perfect but in case you want to chat in Italian here is the thread 

Enjoy yourself here with us :group_hug:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

On 1/31/2024 at 2:57 PM, linzijay said:

Hello and :welcomeani:@Arianne921! I'm Lindsey from Indiana, USA. I know it's hard to not always fit in with others and MIKA and his music definitely help with that feeling.

This is similar to what happened to me, too! It took me a long time (2021) to discover who MIKA actually was but I heard some of his songs all the time. Now I wish it hadn't taken so long to discover him!

I hope you enjoy being a part of the MFC! :mika1:

Hello @linzijay! Thank you very much for your welcome and thank you for sharing with me your experience! :pinkbow:

I'm happy to know you have lived something similar. Thanks for your wishes about Mika Fan Club! At the moment I enjoy myself very much! :yes:

• Like 1

On 1/31/2024 at 3:17 PM, Mikasister said:

Hello Arianna and welcome to the MFC :welcomeani:

Look at this thread to find out how the forum works:

Enjoy the place!!! :wink2:

Hello @Mikasister! Thanks a lot for your welcome and for your indication about the forum! :thumb_yello: You are very kind! Greetings from Italy! :bye:

• Like 1

On 1/31/2024 at 3:56 PM, silver said:

Hi Arianna and welcome to the MFC :bye:

Have you managed to see Mika live, after seeing him on TV?

Hello @silver! Thanks for your welcome! And...yes I have seen Mika in concert at Revelation Tour in 2019 and it was an fantastic evening and an amazing experience despite I went there alone! But in that moment it wasn't so important for me!  I really hope to have many other opportunities  to see Mika on stage! :fangurl:

52 minutes ago, Arianne921 said:

Hello @silver! Thanks for your welcome! And...yes I have seen Mika in concert at Revelation Tour in 2019 and it was an fantastic evening and an amazing experience despite I went there alone! But in that moment it wasn't so important for me!  I really hope to have many other opportunities  to see Mika on stage! :fangurl:

Hopefully you will get to know other Italian fans here and meet them at other concerts you go to

• Like 1

On 1/31/2024 at 5:21 PM, CharlotteL said:

Ciao Arianna and welcome! :)

There are so many different people here with wildly different interests (and Mika as the one common one), I'm sure you'll find your people!!

I absolutely love Casa Mika, it was one of the things that motivated me to look further into his work as well (and to learn Italian).

Hello @CharlotteL! I apologise for the delay of my reply but I was very busy in these two days, I'm sorry! :sweatdrop:

Me too, I hope to know new people to share with my love for Mika! 

I have loved and I still love the show "Stasera Casa Mika" and I don't know why Italian Television doesn't shown it again! :dunno:

I'm happy to know you study Italian. Do you like it? 

Thank you very much for your welcome and greetings from Italy! :bye:

• Like 2

On 1/31/2024 at 6:16 PM, Paoletta said:

Hello Arianna welcome with us!!! 

Ciaoo sono Paola da Torino 

Hello @Paoletta! Nice to meet you! Another Italian like me! I'm happy! :boing:

Thank you for your welcome!

If sometimes you want have a chat with someone in Italian I wait you on Italian thread ok? :gathering:

But English it's ok too, don't worry! At least I'll make mistakes like now! :lol3:

I apologise to you too for the delay of my reply! Have a nice evening! :bye:

14 minutes ago, CharlotteL said:

Sì mi piace molto! È una lingua bellissima specialmente se Mika la parla :D

I'm happy that you like Italian language! 

Well...about languages... I started studying French to understand better Mika when he speak in French, and now I'm very happy I did it! :yes: 

I don't speak, and expecially I don't write, so well in French but, at least, I understand something now! Anyway... sometimes I'm confuse in Italian too so...:lol3:

• Like 1

On 1/31/2024 at 7:10 PM, TinyLove_CJ said:

Welcome Arianna! :welcomeani:

Being a Mika fan is a sure fire way to find other people with similar interests to you so I'm sure you'll make friends here! 

Casa Mika is still one of the best things I've ever watched too!

Enjoy being part of MFC 😊

Hello @TinyLove_CJ! I apologise to you for the delay of my reply!

Thank you for your good wishes and for your welcome! :pinkbow:

As you said I hope too to make new friends here! 

I always loved "Stasera Casa Mika"!

It's so colorful and original and it's the show that make me discover Mika! :wub2:

• Like 1