The NEW Extra Ticket Thread

dcdeb
Message added by dcdeb,

REMINDER: For legal reasons, we are not permitted to sell tickets on this site. To avoid any misunderstandings, please do not use the word "sell" or include any prices when offering extra tickets you may have. For example, do not write: "I am selling two tickets to the Paris gig." Instead: "I have two spare tickets for the Paris gig. Please contact me privately if you are interested." Any questions? Just ask! Thanks.

Bonjour, j'ai deux billets pour Bercy... contactez-moi en privé à emilarossa@gmail.com

Buongiorno, ho due biglietti per Bercy ... contattatemi in privato su emilarossa@gmail.com

Good morning, I have two tickets for Bercy... contact me privately at emilarossa@gmail.com

Mila Rossa

• dcdeb changed the title to The NEW Extra Ticket Thread
2 hours ago, MyEtoileMk said:

Hello everybody.

I have 1 ticket for Mika concert in Tours, 13th march. 

( Catégorie 1 parterre  Rang D Place 04 ) 

If you are interested, contact me DM or my e-mail please. ( piklegirl@naver.com ) 

J'ai une place pour le concert de Mika à Tours. ☆Rang D place 04 ☆
Si vous cherchez une place de ce concert, m'envoyez  dm ou mon e-mail ( piklegirl@naver.com)  , s'il vous plaît. 

Hi :) 

I edited your post and removed the price on purpose as we are legally not allowed to sell tickets here.

Sorry I should have told you!

J'ai modifié votre message et supprimé le prix volontairement car nous ne sommes légalement pas autorisés à vendre des billets ici. Désolé, j'aurais dû te le dire!

• Like 1

Hi!

I changed my plans and I have a spare seated place for Strasbourg this Sunday.
It's a front row seat : gradin F,  place 105.

Send me an email if interested : isajf414@gmail.com.

20 minutes ago, ISAJF414 said:

Hi!

Hi,

just to make you aware that we can't use the word 'selling' so I've also edited your post here and had to remove your image. Sorry, but it can get us into trouble as we're legally not allowed to "sell" on MFC but you can still discuss things privately with other members :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Hi,

just to make you aware that we can't use the word 'selling' so I've also edited your post here and had to remove your image. Sorry, but it can get us into trouble as we're legally not allowed to "sell" on MFC but you can still discuss things privately with other members :)

:thumb_yello:

• Like 1

Hi! I'm looking for two tickets (considering also just a single one) for the show in London on the 9th of April🌸 Preferably standing but considering all options (not planning on queuing anyway)

Edited by AsiaMikafreak

5 hours ago, Jess1234 said:

Hey, we have three standing tickets for Manchester Uk April 7th 2024. Sadly we cannot attend anymore. Is anyone looking? 

@ClaireRose from several posts above ^^^^ is looking -- reach out to her!

Hello, 

I'm looking for 2 tickets for the Apocalypse Calypso Tour. I don't really care about the city but I prefer them to be seated !!

Hope to hear from someone soon...

27 minutes ago, emilie07 said:

Hello, 

I'm looking for 2 tickets for the Apocalypse Calypso Tour. I don't really care about the city but I prefer them to be seated !!

Hope to hear from someone soon...

Hi @emilie07

Please don't forget to scroll up and back on to previous pages to see what tickets are available. I know that some people forget to update their posts when they find what they're looking for (gentle reminder there!) but it might worth contacting them just in case! I see some for Tours and Dijon up above that might suit you! :)

On 3/5/2024 at 11:19 PM, Prisca said:

There are tickets on PasseTonBillet (privat people selling tickets), also for Grenoble:

https://www.passetonbillet.fr/show/ticket-details/112765

Is this a reliable site? Because this looks suspicious: https://www.passetonbillet.fr/show/ticket-details/107720  or maybe it's another Mika :confused:

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, krysady said:

Is this a reliable site? Because this looks suspicious: https://www.passetonbillet.fr/show/ticket-details/107720  or maybe it's another Mika :confused:

Is a second hand page to sell tickets. Private people sell to other private people. The site controls quite good the people who are selling but there is a small risk...

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

Is a second hand page to sell tickets. Private people sell to other private people. The site controls quite good the people who are selling but there is a small risk...

Something like Viagogo I suppose.

Hi MFCers,

I have spare tickets:

2 standing tickets in Strassburg 

2 standing tickets in Luxemburg

Please DM me if you are interested 

xxx

On 3/7/2024 at 11:03 PM, ISAJF414 said:

Hi!

STILL AVAILABLE !!
Front row :yay: discounted !

Edited by ISAJF414

13 hours ago, krysady said:

Something like Viagogo I suppose.

No, it's no exactly like Viagogo, since you're not allowed to sell tickets for more than the value of the ticket (they control).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My husband has planned a citytrip to Prague in the weekend Mika has his concert in Amsterdam. So I got a spare ticket. Anyone interested?

Mika, 29th March Amsterdam AFAS 

Edited by Jojotje

Hi Mikafans,  I am looking for two standing tickets for Brussels. I have two seated tickets, but I prefer looonggg queueing 😁. Please DM if you have two spare tickets. Thank you

Hi there !

I'm looking for one ticket for Annecy, you can DM me here or in Twitter (@oxyton). 

Thanks for your help !

Edit : I found it !

Edited by Oxyton

Hi! 

I'm looking for 2 concert tickets (standing tickets) in Brussels (March 31), if you have some please contact me on Instagram (@savedbymika) or mail (Anna.lbt62@gmail.com)

Thank you! ☺️🌸