The NEW Extra Ticket Thread

dcdeb
Message added by dcdeb,

REMINDER: For legal reasons, we are not permitted to sell tickets on this site. To avoid any misunderstandings, please do not use the word "sell" or include any prices when offering extra tickets you may have. For example, do not write: "I am selling two tickets to the Paris gig." Instead: "I have two spare tickets for the Paris gig. Please contact me privately if you are interested." Any questions? Just ask! Thanks.

4 hours ago, lysk said:

I’m interested if it’s available 

I’m having a lot of trouble with transferring another ticket on Ticketmaster so I’m gonna have to put this on hold until the issue is resolved. Sorry 😞 

Edited by Kata

18 hours ago, Emily2b said:

I have some spare tickets for London and Dublin if anyone is looking for some! I'm just about to relist them on ticketmaster and eventim's resale platform ticket one, but just thought I would share here too

I'll come back and update this post too when/if they go x

Dublin:

2 seated- Circle- Row C- seats 9 and 10  https://secure.ticketmaster.co.uk/rs/18005F36CFFF2E83/lcv13zp5f - both gone

2 seated- Circle- Row D- seats 23 and 24 https://secure.ticketmaster.co.uk/rs/18005F36CFFF2E83/l4qfjs6xdm- both gone

London:

2 standing tickets- general admission

https://www.fansale.co.uk/fansale/tickets/all/mika/242817/17668887

Hi! I'd be interested for London

EDIT got them via the fansale link!!!

Edited by AsiaMikafreak
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Kata said:

I’m having a lot of trouble with transferring another ticket on Ticketmaster so I’m gonna have to put this on hold until the issue is resolved. Sorry 😞 

I understand, But if you’re in Dublin I can buy them directly if you want ? 

Hi everyone, 

I have one spare ticket for Paris, 25.03.2024, seated, carre or, gradin O, rang 21, place 3. Dm please if you are interested Instagram @zlataberkiova or email. Zlataberkiova@gmail.com

5 minutes ago, Paz said:

Hi! I have two extra tickets to attend MIKA’s concert in the accor arena. I am unable to go.

I deleted the last few words of your post, because we're not allowed to use this as a "selling" platform - so any details like prices have to be discussed privately. :thumb_yello:

I think I saw someone looking for Paris standing tickets earlier? Just a general advice for everyone, please also check the last few posts here (currently during the tour ca. the last 1-2 pages at least), because if everyone just lists their tickets or searches but doesn't get in contact with each other, it doesn't help much. :wink2:

On 3/3/2024 at 10:26 AM, Digital Love ♫ said:

Hi! I have two tickets for Paris. Categorie 2, Porte P Rang 86 Place 11 and 12

Hello MFC fam! 

looking for/je recherche:

- 1 billet fosse /standing PARIS (accorarena)

selling/ je vends: 

- 1 billet fosse / standing MARSEILLE 

let me know 😀 merci 

29 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Mon ami a un billet de rechange pour le concert à guichets fermés du 23 mars à Marseille.

@Carolinechedo

Veuillez me contacter. Mais comme elle ne consulte pas très souvent le Forum, vous pouvez d'abord me contacter.

Merci Anna 😉😍

Just to make people aware of something!

I've seen a lot of people using X (Twitter) to say they're looking for tickets or are interested in buying spares. Personally I wouldn't recommend using that site to discuss buying and selling. Recently I've seen a LOT of bot accounts that are only out there to scam you. I'm sure most of us here are Internet savvy and know a genuine human from a bot but please be careful when using social media to ask for tickets. 

Some things to look out for:

- accounts that look new and not well established 

- accounts that don't actually post anything themselves but only reply to other people in regards to tickets

- bots tend to have an account name with many numbers in it. e.g something like mika9874517288 

- obvious spelling mistakes or mistakes with gig dates

- repetitive posting with the exact same wording in every single post

- accounts that try to take you to another site or ask only for bank transfers 

If you're ever in doubt or an offer looks too good to be true then it's probably best to avoid it! 

Either ask here about tickets or if you do use social media then tag MFC so your post can be seen by more people. There are also genuine fansale sites that only charge you face value too, so make sure to look out for those as well.

• Like 6

Hi,

I’m searching 1 ticket for Amsterdam 29/03/2024.

I already have mine but my daughter says now she’s ready to go to her first Mika gig :yay:

• Like 2

Hello everyone,

I have an extra standing ticket for Berlin as the person who should've come with me cannot attend anymore. I will be there so we can exchange on site just let me know beforehand if you're interested.

Thanks !

EDIT / NO LONGER AVAILABLE- PLUS DISPONIBLE 

Bonjour,

J'ai un billet supplementaire pour Annecy, fosse. Dm ici ou sur instagram. 

Hi

I have a spare ticket for Annecy (standing). Dm here or on instagram.

Edited by Narimène

I have two extra tickets for the Annecy on March 16, 2024, seated GRADIN IMPAIR RANG D PLACE 27 AND 29.

Contact me if you are interested. alessandra rinaldi (instagram @alerin78)

1 hour ago, alessandra said:

I have two extra tickets for the Annecy on March 16, 2024, seated GRADIN IMPAIR RANG D PLACE 27 AND 29.

Contact me if you are interested. alessandra rinaldi (instagram @alerin78)

I moved your post here. :thumb_yello:

• Like 1

Hello ! 

I'm looking for 2 standing tickets for Manchesters. Also looking for 2 tickets for Carcassonne (Carré Or).

Je suis à la recherche de 2 billets en fosse pour Manchester, ainsi que de 2 billets en Carré Or pour Carcassonne.

Merci !

• Haha 1

Edit : Found

Hi ! 

I'm looking for a ticket for the Dublin gig 

Thank you 

Salut !

Je cherche un ticket pour le concert de Dublin

Merci d'avance 

Edited by Narimène