The NEW Extra Ticket Thread

dcdeb
Message added by dcdeb,

REMINDER: For legal reasons, we are not permitted to sell tickets on this site. To avoid any misunderstandings, please do not use the word "sell" or include any prices when offering extra tickets you may have. For example, do not write: "I am selling two tickets to the Paris gig." Instead: "I have two spare tickets for the Paris gig. Please contact me privately if you are interested." Any questions? Just ask! Thanks.

Hi everyone 

I have a spare seated ticket for Lille as my friend can no longer come with me. 

I won't be able to put it on ticketmaster as I don't have a French bank account so if anyone wants to come with me let me know! 

Thanks 😊 

Edited by sarahel

Hello everyone :bye:

I am looking for a ticket for Lyon for a friend

I have one extra ticket for Brest, one extra ticket for Rennes and two extra tickets for Rouen (because I mixed up Caen and Rouen :doh:

Happy Friday to all :group_hug:

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I am looking for a ticket for Lyon for a friend

Hi Anne, @crazyaboutmika

I've just sent you a PM.

Have a nice day, sweetie.:fangurl:

On 2/13/2024 at 11:03 AM, Raphou said:

Salut tout le monde, j'ai deux billets en plus à vendre pour le Zénith de Lille le 3 mars 2024 (en fosse). Contactez moi si vous êtes intéressés.

Hi everyone, I have two extra tickets for the Zénith de Lille on March 3, 2024 (in the pit). Contact me if you are interested.

(Instagram : @rrraphou)

On 2/13/2024 at 12:40 PM, sarahel said:

Hi everyone 

I have a spare seated ticket for Lille as my friend can no longer come with me. 

I won't be able to put it on ticketmaster as I don't have a French bank account so if anyone wants to come with me let me know! 

Thanks 😊 

@holbrookjdm on X is looking for a ticket

• Like 1

Hi everybody :bye:

I have 2 spare tickets (seated) for:

🔸Dijon, 15 March: 

Gradin 1 impair porte 1 rang E (first row)

🔸️Lyon, 19 March: 

Bloc N (first row)

Please, DM me if interested.

Thank you. :heart:

EDIT: SOLD

Edited by Happymika_by_celine

Hello,

I can't go to the Lyon concert anymore due to an exam...

I have to 2 seated tickets, block M row 0 seats 30 and 31

Dm if interested :)

Edited by EmmAcarena

5 minutes ago, vanessa-love-mika said:

I've an extra standing ticket for Berlin and an extra standing ticket for Strasbourg. They are all e-tickets. Message me if interested :) 

@Anilado still looking for a Strasbourg ticket?

In general, please edit your posts if your tickets are gone or you found what you were looking for, add "sold" or "gone" or "found", or just delete. Thank you.

• Like 3

On 2/18/2024 at 6:13 PM, EmmAcarena said:

Still have 1 spare front row  ticket (seat 31), found the screenshot from the day I bought both tickets.

emmacarena_lyon_seats.jpg

No longer available!

On 1/8/2024 at 9:22 PM, umnauk said:

Hi everyone, I am looking for 2 tickets for Manchester as close to face value please?

Cheers

I have 2 for Manchester as I can no longer go! Standing 

On 2/10/2024 at 1:30 AM, ScottishFan said:

Hello!

I have a spare seated ticket for Dublin 3Olympia, Circle Row A.

My friend can no longer make it so just DM me if you’re interested :)

It is still available?

Hello Mikafans,

Sorry if I am asking in the wrong thread,  but I am thinking about going to Clermont-Ferrand, but I have never been in the venue and tickets now are only very far from the stage. Can you please tell me if the view is good or not from there? Or don't you have one spare ticket ( seated) closer to the stage? Thank you:)

Screenshot_20240220_163616_Chrome.jpg

3 hours ago, jajinka5 said:

Hello Mikafans,

Sorry if I am asking in the wrong thread,  but I am thinking about going to Clermont-Ferrand, but I have never been in the venue and tickets now are only very far from the stage. Can you please tell me if the view is good or not from there? Or don't you have one spare ticket ( seated) closer to the stage? Thank you:)

The best place for this question would be the Clermont-Ferrand gig thread, but as you also might be looking for a ticket, I'm leaving your post here.

Maybe @FannySpina14 knows more about the venue? 

5 hours ago, jajinka5 said:

Hello Mikafans,

2 hours ago, mellody said:

Maybe @FannySpina14 knows more about the venue? 

J'ai demandé à Fanny : elle dit que la vue est plutôt bonne de partout.

1 hour ago, alexrovers93 said:

Long time Mika fan, went to the gigs in Manchester years ago but have struggled to find any tickets for Manchester this year. Looking for 2 if there are any available

Hi @alexrovers93  Saw someone on Twitter with two standing Manchester tickets a few days ago. Not sure if she still has them.

1 hour ago, alexrovers93 said:

Long time Mika fan, went to the gigs in Manchester years ago but have struggled to find any tickets for Manchester this year. Looking for 2 if there are any available

I have 2 standing available:)