TICKET GIVEAWAY! MIKA in Lyon, 13th April 2024

10 hours ago, Eli19 said:

Hi!! I just received my ticket!!! My friend who I signed up in the same email has not yet received it so they might be slowly starting to send!!! 
so excited for this!!!! Anyone else receiving let me know!

9 hours ago, oceane07 said:

Mon copain a reçu son billet … mais pas moi … 😭😭😭et vu que c’est moi qui l’ai inscrit, il veut pas y aller sans moi… j’avais demandé 2 billets mais en fait ils en ont envoyé que un par un… verra bien la suite … 😭😭😭

If you or your friend doesn't receive an e-mail, I would write to Deb so she can ask Mika's team to clarify what the problem is.

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, AnaSTA said:

I do not know what to do now:crybaby:My husband saw that the concert would be a joint one with a rapper and says that the audience that comes to such singers is very different from Mika's audience. And that it could be dangerous there. Especially considering that this is Lyon😱

And he says that it is unknown how long Mika's performance will be and he does not want to travel 4 hours for 30 minutes of the concert. I do not know how to persuade him.🤔😒

I don't think it'll be dangerous, but as it's a promotional event, it might indeed not be Mika's full concert set. :dunno:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I also received my ticket, I was not expected it at all ! Thank you for this beautiful opportunity :heart:

I'll be travelling alone as well, so very happy to meet some of you there :original:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, AnaSTA said:

I do not know what to do now:crybaby:My husband saw that the concert would be a joint one with a rapper and says that the audience that comes to such singers is very different from Mika's audience. And that it could be dangerous there. Especially considering that this is Lyon😱

And he says that it is unknown how long Mika's performance will be and he does not want to travel 4 hours for 30 minutes of the concert. I do not know how to persuade him.🤔😒

I think you can tell him that no one knows that rapper (he is not even famous and just starting his carreer)  and that only Mika fans will be there so there is nothing to be worried about :thumb_yello: I would love to go too but Lyon is very very far from where I live and I'm seeing Mika in Brest (very close to where I live) on the 16th so my own husband would be mad at me for going to Lyon so I didn't try to get a ticket. I missed so many Mika concerts that way I lost the count :sad: but I try the enjoy the ones I can go to as much as I can :thumb_yello: 

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, AnaSTA said:

I guess the rapper will be the first on stage and his fans will probably leave after his show.

If you're fighting for first rows with them it may be  dangerous , but if you're staying a bit apart waiting for Mika's set I think it should be ok

There were issues with  Nekfeu at the Fnac live in Paris back in 2015 (or 2014) but it was a free open gig with no security check . As soon as Nekfeu left it was ok .

A couple of fans had a fight with Big Flo et Oli's fans at a festival .Seems that they were drunk ......just like a big part of the crowd :naughty:

I survived on both occasions , staying  far away in Paris and just a bit in Bobital . 

Edited by carafon
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hello

No news for me and tomorrow it’s going to be too late to ask for days off this weekend. I wish I could have some news before.

For those who got an answer, what is the sender of the email ? And do they tell at what time it is ? Thanks…

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

6 minutes ago, Sweetieval said:

Hello

No news for me and tomorrow it’s going to be too late to ask for days off this weekend. I wish I could have some news before.

For those who got an answer, what is the sender of the email ? And do they tell at what time it is ? Thanks…

Hi, it looks like an automatic e-mail, send by Mc Do, that allows you to access the ticket. I received it at 6pm. I hope you can get yours!:)

Edited by Lojago04
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Sweetieval said:

Hello

We got the e-mail from Seetickets: noreply@seeticketsmail.fr

The opening of the doors is 6.30pm.

The place is La Sucrière, 49-50 Quai de Rimbaud, 69002 Lyon.

• Like 2

Vacra fans (if he has any) are not likely to be middle aged women or youth dressed in rainbows, no, but why would they be "dangerous" because they like rap? They may be urban youth, or men, but I don't think this guy makes drill rap (the only genre of music which i can imagine may attract shady types), so he probably has normal fans who will behave just fine. If your husband is worried about a "certain demographic" attending, he should maybe work on his own biases, rather than limiting your freedom to see your favourite artist. And why would Lyon be dangerous? Even Paris is safe in most areas and that's the capital, while Lyon is much smaller. I really don't think there's any need to worry. 

As for the setlist: as others have already said, Vacra is a beginning artist, he probably doesn't have that many songs and i imagine his set will be short. I bet the only reason they included him to begin with was because they thought maybe it would attract more "youth" to their restaurants, since rap is a popular genre and they maybe feared Mika would not be "hip" enough, but I suppose by now they've realised they're wrong 😂.They wouldn't offer so many tickets for free to MFC if they didn't know that it's the Mika fans who are loyal and will show up to their event and that in the Vacra department there's not a lot to gain for them.

Mika is the real star in France, I'm sure he will get the most time to perform and they'll organise it so that Vacra's set will be more of an "opener" for the real show, and I'm sure the audience will be mostly Mika fans.

Edited by Jaela
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Faustin Dilan said:

Je me sens vraiment désolé pour ceux qui n'ont pas reçu de ticket...

J'ai une amie qui a reçu le sien mais qui ne peut plus venir :thumbdown:, si quelqu'un se sent de tenter de passer avec son ticket (si vous n'avez rien à y perdre), je peux l'envoyer en mp avec une photo de sa CI (en espérant que ça fonctionne)

I highly doubt they'll check IDs and make a fuss if the name on the ticket doesn't correspond with your name. They want to fill that hall, small as it is, they're going to record the event so they wouldn't want it to look empty or like there's no atmosphere. I doubt they'll reject anyone at the doors. So for those who live in Lyon or who can easily make it there, it's probably a safe bet. 

• Sad 1

It may also reassure your husband that the demographic whose presence he's likely so worried about, is also the demographic which is most likely to boycott McDonalds, so they probably won't even have participated to win tickets for this event in the first place. I hope you can persuade him to go anyway. If he's with you, he can also ensure your safety, no? 

Edited by Jaela
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Sophie Arsenne said:

Question : ce n est pas possible de donner un ticket à quelqu'un ? Une des personnes qui devait venir doit aller à des obsèques samedi ? C est dommage ! C est une place de perdu ?

D’après ce qui est marqué dans les modalités,  c’est nominatif et non échangeable 😕

Mais je ne sais pas si étant donné la circonstance, ils peuvent faire quelque chose …🤔

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jaela said:

I highly doubt they'll check IDs and make a fuss if the name on the ticket doesn't correspond with your name. They want to fill that hall, small as it is, they're going to record the event so they wouldn't want it to look empty or like there's no atmosphere. I doubt they'll reject anyone at the doors. So for those who live in Lyon or who can easily make it there, it's probably a safe bet. 

1 hour ago, Jaela said:

Hello, the mail is from seetickets and the doors open at 18h30 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Prisca said:

If you or your friend doesn't receive an e-mail, I would write to Deb so she can ask Mika's team to clarify what the problem is.

Thank you, I will message Deb indeed! I also checked with Faustin if I could get the ticket from her friend in case it is still available... in case my friend never receives it!

• Like 2

Je me demande si il les enverrai pas par ordre alphabétique des nom de famille 😅 c’est juste une supposition… qu’est ce que ça fait cogiter lol… ça occupe… ce qui pourrait expliquer que les gens mariés ou avec le même nom de famille ait reçu les billets 😅

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, oceane07 said:

Je me demande si il les enverrai pas par ordre alphabétique des nom de famille 😅 c’est juste une supposition… qu’est ce que ça fait cogiter lol… ça occupe… ce qui pourrait expliquer que les gens mariés ou avec le même nom de famille ait reçu les billets 😅

Oui c’est que j’en ai déduit aussi ! 

• Like 1

Bonjour, y a t-il quelque chose de prévu pour  les membre du mfc ,pour partager ce moment ensemble et ne pas être perdus au milieu des rappeurs ou au fin fond de la salle ? Car venant de loin impossible d'être tôt devant les portes !

• Like 3

Final update for everyone worried they'll get assaulted by a bunch of rap fans at the event: I took one for the team and listened to some of this guy's songs, and I can now confidently say this is "music" which only teenage girls will listen to. You'll see it on his Instagram too, it's only young girls in the comments. I doubt any real hiphop fan would go out of their way to see this guy. So really, no worries, at most you're going to be judged or stared at by a group of wannabe mean girl middle schoolers who think we're all freaks for listening to Mika instead of to "popular" music, but that's probably the worst that could happen. 

• Like 7

On 4/10/2024 at 7:48 PM, oceane07 said:

Merci beaucoup ! Je croise les doigts aussi pour toi ! en étant à 1h30 de Lyon heureusement on peut réagir vite derrière ! 😁

Si jamais j'ai ecris a Deb et elle a contacter l'equippe il semblait qu'il y avait un typo dans l'email qu'ils ont envoye donc on a recu pour finir. Si jamais essaie de la contacter avec l'email direct!

• Like 3

On 4/11/2024 at 3:50 PM, cabalorma said:

Bonjour, y a t-il quelque chose de prévu pour  les membre du mfc ,pour partager ce moment ensemble et ne pas être perdus au milieu des rappeurs ou au fin fond de la salle ? Car venant de loin impossible d'être tôt devant les portes !

sorry, there is nothing planned - but there will be many MFC winners -  I assume Mika's fans will be the majority. :) 

I just sent out a few more tickets to people who hadn't received theirs because the e-mail came back as undeliverable. Sorry this is so late, but I hope everyone got their tickets now.

• Like 5

Well enjoy all 👍🏻

No ticket received for me but it’s definitely too late to get days off 🤷🏼‍♀️

Next time I hope 🤞🏻

• Sad 5

3 minutes ago, Sweetieval said:

Well enjoy all 👍🏻

No ticket received for me but it’s definitely too late to get days off 🤷🏼‍♀️

Next time I hope 🤞🏻

I'm sorry, I don't know what happened... Deb sent everything to the organizers last week - I only helped out today because she has to deal with urgent family issues (that she had to miss the Dublin gig for). Sorry for you that you can't go now - as you say, hopefully next time!

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

It would be a shame if the place isn't full. I hope it will be and mostly with Mika fans. I'm sorry for those who couldn't get tickets and could have gone. I wish to everyone who will be there tomorrow a wonderful time :group_hug: and I look forward to your reports and to seing the recording (I hope it will be saved too) :pray:

• Like 7