TICKET GIVEAWAY! MIKA in Lyon, 13th April 2024

Bonjour tout le monde,

C'est un énorme cadeau de la part du management de Mika, merci beaucoup à eux et aux modérateurs du Mika Fan Club d'organiser un tel événement.

Malheureusement, je ne pourrais y aller mais je souhaite un bon courage à tous ceux qui ont envoyé un mail pour tenter de s'inscrire et aux chanceux de passer un très bon moment samedi prochain.

Cordialement.

Elsa.

Hello everybody,

It is a huge gift of the Mika's management, thanks a lot to them and to the moderators of Mika Fan Club to organize such event.

Unfortunatelly, I cannot to go but I wish good luck to everybody who send an e-mail for trying to participate and to the lucky people to spend a very good time next saturday.

Regards.

Elsa.

• Like 7

On 4/2/2024 at 6:42 PM, Ticket_Fairy said:

Hello, my dear Mika Fan Club!

It's been a while, but guess what?

IT'S COMPETITION TIME!

MIKA’s incredible APOCALYPSE CALYPSO tour has left us wanting more and more, hasn't it? Well, would you believe that his management have reached out to the MFC with a very special "Thank You"  from MIKA for all the support of the tour and the new album: FREE SHOW TICKETS!

Next Saturday, 13th April, MIKA will take to the stage in Lyon (France) for a special promotional show in a secret location yet to be revealed… and MIKA would like to invite us!

And since, as we all know, a MIKA show is more like a party than just a concert, why not bring your friends? So Mika is offering up to 6 tickets per person for you to each bring a group of friends or family members to come and dance with us!

The show is for ages 12+ (those ages 12-17 need to be accompanied by an adult) and is open to ANYONE who can get to Lyon next Saturday. We have been given a BUNCH of tickets, so tell all your friends and family to join Mika Fan Club in celebrating the return of MIKA to Lyon!

Send the following details FOR EACH PERSON WHO WILL BE ATTENDING THE CONCERT to mfc.contest@gmail.com NO LATER THAN 17.00 CEST (5pm) ON FRIDAY 5TH APRIL 2024.

• FIRST NAME, then SURNAME
  • Date of birth
  • Email address (children 12-17 may use parents' email address)

Please also include the total number of tickets required.

NOTE THIS EMAIL ADDRESS! Entries received after this deadline or sent to other email addresses will be disqualified.

Please be sure to write "LYON" in the email subject line.

One entry per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified.

AGAIN, the show is for ages 12+ BUT those ages 12-17 must be accompanied by an adult age 18+.

This giveaway does not include transportation, just entrance to the show. Please only enter if you are sure you can attend! THERE WILL BE NO SUBSTITUTIONS OR CHANGES POSSIBLE.

NOTE: You will receive a confirmation email with details including the exact location and time at a later date.

Now HURRY and get your email in !!!

Good luck! :crossed:

:france:

Bonjour mon cher Fan Club Mika !

Cela fait un moment, mais devinez quoi ?

C'EST L'HEURE DE LA COMPÉTITION !

L’incroyable tournée APOCALYPSE CALYPSO de MIKA nous donne de plus en plus envie, n’est-ce pas ? Eh bien, croiriez-vous que son management a contacté le MFC avec un "Merci" très spécial de la part de MIKA pour tout son soutien à la tournée et au nouvel album : BILLETS DE SPECTACLE GRATUITS !

Samedi 13 avril prochain, MIKA montera sur scène à Lyon (France) pour un show promotionnel spécial dans un lieu secret encore dévoilé… et MIKA souhaite nous inviter !

Et comme on le sait tous, un spectacle de MIKA s'apparente plus à une fête qu'à un simple concert, pourquoi ne pas y inviter vos amis ? Mika vous propose donc jusqu'à 6 billets par personne pour que vous puissiez chacun amener un groupe d'amis ou des membres de votre famille pour venir danser avec nous !

Le spectacle s'adresse à partir de 12 ans (les 12-17 ans doivent être accompagnés d'un adulte) et est ouvert à TOUTE PERSONNE pouvant se rendre à Lyon samedi prochain. Nous avons reçu un tas de billets, alors dites à tous vos amis et à votre famille de rejoindre le Fan Club de Mika pour célébrer le retour de MIKA à Lyon !

Envoyez les détails suivants POUR CHAQUE PERSONNE QUI ASSISTERA AU CONCERT à mfc.contest@gmail.com AU PLUS TARD À 17h00 CEST (17h00) LE VENDREDI 5 AVRIL 2024.

PRÉNOM, puis NOM
     Date de naissance
     Adresse e-mail (les enfants de 12 à 17 ans peuvent utiliser l'adresse e-mail de leurs parents)

Veuillez également inclure le nombre total de billets requis.

NOTEZ CETTE ADRESSE EMAIL ! Les inscriptions reçues après cette date limite ou envoyées à d'autres adresses e-mail seront disqualifiées.

N'oubliez pas d'écrire "LYON" dans l'objet de l'e-mail.

Une entrée par personne. Les inscriptions multiples seront disqualifiées.

ENCORE, le spectacle s'adresse aux 12 ans et plus MAIS les 12-17 ans doivent être accompagnés d'un adulte de 18 ans et plus.

Ce cadeau n'inclut pas le transport, juste l'entrée au salon. Merci de ne participer que si vous êtes sûr de pouvoir y assister ! IL N'Y AURA AUCUNE SUBSTITUTION OU CHANGEMENT POSSIBLE.

REMARQUE : Vous recevrez ultérieurement un e-mail de confirmation contenant des détails, notamment le lieu et l'heure exacts.

Maintenant, DÉPÊCHEZ-VOUS et recevez votre email !!!

Bonne chance! :crossed:

Wow! This is awesome! More than 8 hours away from me but after two Shows in the last days - who cares about distance? 😂

Thank you for this opportunity! 🙏❤️

• Like 1

Final hours to enter this competition!

Send the following details FOR EACH PERSON WHO WILL BE ATTENDING THE CONCERT to mfc.contest@gmail.com NO LATER THAN 17.00 CEST (5pm) ON FRIDAY 5TH APRIL 2024.

• FIRST NAME, then SURNAME
  • Date of birth
  • Email address (children 12-17 may use parents' email address)

Good luck! :making-a-wish:

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Michal F said:

Hello!

when do we find out about the results? :)

Well, the deadline was just a few hours ago. I turned over the list of entries and now it's out of my hands. All they told me was that the winners would be notified "later", so I'm guessing sometime this weekend, but I really can't say for sure. It will take some time to draw the winners and then get the notifications out.

• Thanks 9

Hello MFC,

Have we got some news ?

Is it really a competition or you already know that every person who has attended can win one or up to 6 tickets ?

I would like to know because I don't want to ask for days off and then cancel it whenever I could not get any ticket...

• Like 3

On 4/3/2024 at 12:20 PM, Jaela said:

Putting the ethics of the McDonalds gig aside, I think if I participated in this giveaway thinking I would see Mika in some intimate private concert just for Mika fans, and I then found out on the day itself that actually it's going to be in some huge stadium (if I recall correctly McDonalds had a LOT of tickets to give away in their app too) and there's also going to be that other guy, Vacra, performing, I'd be quite surprised 😅

It's still a nice opportunity, especially bc those who maybe wish to see Mika but didn't want to directly support McDonalds can now potentially attend it through a backdoor without having to buy a burger and install an app and what not, but why wouldn't Mika's team be transparent about what sort of gig they are giving away places to? I really had to come and check on here, because I thought maybe Bloom just connected the wrong dots or something, but no 🤷🏼‍♀️

Hello,

Are you sure it's going to be in a stadium ?

Because Groupama Stadium in Lyon is already booked for the "Star 80" concert on April 13th.

I don't knox any other stadium who organizes shows in Lyon however...

2 hours ago, Sweetieval said:

Hello,

Are you sure it's going to be in a stadium ?

Because Groupama Stadium in Lyon is already booked for the "Star 80" concert on April 13th.

I don't knox any other stadium who organizes shows in Lyon however...

The stadium was sort of my own (hyperbolic) assumption, since they offered 9000 tickets for 2 people to win for that concert (see here)

That's 9000 x 2 and then not even counting the people McDonalds will have invited/reserved seats for themselves, people who work with them, etc., you would need a large venue to host them all!

I would not be surprised if they downscaled though, perhaps they were expecting more enthusiasm for this contest than they actually got, it may be the McDonalds boycott really had an effect on it.

Edited by Jaela
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Jaela said:

The stadium was sort of my own (hyperbolic) assumption, since they offered 9000 tickets for 2 people to win for that concert (see here)

That's 9000 x 2 and then not even counting the people McDonalds will have invited/reserved seats for themselves, people who work with them, etc., you would need a large venue to host them all!

I would not be surprised if they downscaled though, perhaps they were expecting more enthusiasm for this contest than they actually got, it may be the McDonalds boycott really had an effect on it.

The two biggest concert halls in Lyon are already booked for other events (LDLC Arena and the Halle Tony Garnier.) The only venue remaining is the "Palais des Congrès", which can accommodate 19,000 people and, I believe, can be adapted to set up a stage. We'll see. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, roz said:

The two biggest concert halls in Lyon are already booked for other events (LDLC Arena and the Halle Tony Garnier.) The only venue remaining is the "Palais des Congrès", which can accommodate 19,000 people and, I believe, can be adapted to set up a stage. We'll see. 

I love all this investigative work!! Keeping my fingers crossed we all get tickets that would be amazing… 

• Like 3

It would be a sweet revenge if they had to beg the MFC to fill the venue without eating s... food  :naughty:

Btw , I'm definately not going  , but a funny fan action could be "don't eat junk food" during "bougez" :teehee:

• Haha 9

7 minutes ago, carafon said:

It would be a sweet revenge if they had to beg the MFC to fill the venue without eating s... food  :naughty:

Btw , I'm definately not going  , but a funny fan action could be "don't eat junk food" during "bougez" :teehee:

"Pour votre sante.... mangez pas chez MacDo" :lol3:

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 1
  • Haha 12

57 minutes ago, Marab said:

What about "La Bourse du travail " (1905 places) or "Le Transbordeur" ( 1800 places ) in Lyon ? 🤔

58 minutes ago, Marab said:

What about "La Bourse du travail " (1905 places) or "Le Transbordeur" ( 1800 places ) in Lyon ? 🤔

No, both aren't free on april 13...

59 minutes ago, Marab said:

Because the McDonald's contest offered 9,000x2 tickets to win, and also there are 15x2 tickets for a M&G with Mika after the concert. So these venues are too small to accommodate all the winners. 😉

Capture d’écran 2024-04-06 à 13.54.54.png

Edited by roz
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Eli19 said:

Good morning! Has anyone received a message from the organizers? I keep checking my email for news but nothing so far... 

No unfortunately, I'm also waiting impatiently for news to organize ourselves:crossed:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Tiziana Deidda said:

No unfortunately, I'm also waiting impatiently for news to organize ourselves:crossed:

Exactly... I would need to book travel & hotel!! Fingers crossed we hear back today!!

• Like 1