TICKET GIVEAWAY! MIKA in Lyon, 13th April 2024

5 hours ago, dcdeb said:

Yes, that's right.

Good thing they did share that information then, so people know what they're actually getting tickets for 😅

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

That’s amazing 👍🏻

Thank you to Mika’s team, good luck to everyone 👍🏻

I can’t join as I can’t have days off... well, I am actually trying to get days off :naughty:

Edited by Sweetieval
  • Sad 1

32 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

:no:

Putting the ethics of the McDonalds gig aside, I think if I participated in this giveaway thinking I would see Mika in some intimate private concert just for Mika fans, and I then found out on the day itself that actually it's going to be in some huge stadium (if I recall correctly McDonalds had a LOT of tickets to give away in their app too) and there's also going to be that other guy, Vacra, performing, I'd be quite surprised 😅

It's still a nice opportunity, especially bc those who maybe wish to see Mika but didn't want to directly support McDonalds can now potentially attend it through a backdoor without having to buy a burger and install an app and what not, but why wouldn't Mika's team be transparent about what sort of gig they are giving away places to? I really had to come and check on here, because I thought maybe Bloom just connected the wrong dots or something, but no 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Like 6

They want to give a second chance to the security crew....... 

(I'm joking.......) 😊🤭

• Haha 10

11 minutes ago, Jaela said:

Putting the ethics of the McDonalds gig aside, I think if I participated in this giveaway thinking I would see Mika in some intimate private concert just for Mika fans, and I then found out on the day itself that actually it's going to be in some huge stadium (if I recall correctly McDonalds had a LOT of tickets to give away in their app too) and there's also going to be that other guy, Vacra, performing, I'd be quite surprised 😅

It's still a nice opportunity, especially bc those who maybe wish to see Mika but didn't want to directly support McDonalds can now potentially attend it through a backdoor without having to buy a burger and install an app and what not, but why wouldn't Mika's team be transparent about what sort of gig they are giving away places to? I really had to come and check on here, because I thought maybe Bloom just connected the wrong dots or something, but no 🤷🏼‍♀️

I said yesterday that it could make sense, 'cause he had a lot of troubles with MC Do event, so I related the :group_hug:of his fan club with the necessity of organising THIS event without writing about that on social medias. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, carafon said:

They want to give a second chance to the security crew....... 

(I'm joking.......) 😊🤭

Repeat with me: FOR THE STANDING AREA, NOT ONLY THE FIRST ENTRANCE, NOT ONLY THE FIRST ENTRANCE :doh:

4 hours ago, sarahel said:

Is a time known for the show? I would very much like to come but need to check if I could make it to Lyon in time 

No, we don't have a time or specific location yet for the show, sorry.

22 hours ago, Ticket_Fairy said:

One entry per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified.

Hi Deb,

Thank you for the opportunity. ❤️ With other competitions, there it was possible to participate mutually in draws : e.g. x writes y as a guest and y writes x as a guest. Is this also possible here or not because there are 6 tickets? Sorry, just asking, I don't mean to cause any trouble. 😊

29 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Hi Deb,

Thank you for the opportunity. ❤️ With other competitions, there it was possible to participate mutually in draws : e.g. x writes y as a guest and y writes x as a guest. Is this also possible here or not because there are 6 tickets? Sorry, just asking, I don't mean to cause any trouble. 😊

Yes, @Prisca that's fine. Since I'm going through each of the entries individually to make sure of birthdates and email addresses, etc. I have seen a number of fans have done this already. No worries!

• Thanks 1

Bonjour , je suis nouvelle sur le groupe .

je ne sais pas encore comment cela fonctionne. Je suis de Belgique 

je croise les doigts pour vous tous ☺️

ce serait une chance inestimable .

❤️🍀

Hey yall :)
Sorry for this question.
I think i wrote to the wrong email-adress. I wrote to mfccontest@gmail.com (without the dot between mfc and contest) because that adress had a profilepicture. So only mfc.contest@gmail.com is right or am I wrong (even if it doesn't have a profilepicture on gmail?). 

Wrong: mfccontest@gmail.com

Right: mfc.contest@gmail.com

So now I could  send an email to the correct address without worrying about being disqualified, right? Or would it be possible for an admin/mod to check whether my email has arrived? I believe that dots don't play a role in gmail. But I am not sure

I'm really sorry!

Edited by MiriLovesLife
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, PattyLilly said:

❤️🍀

Bonjour et bienvenue. :bye:

Lisez ceci, cela peut vous aider à vous repérer sur le forum.

https://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/33774-getting-started-on-mfc/

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MiriLovesLife said:

Hey yall :)
Sorry for this question.
I think i wrote to the wrong email-adress. I wrote to mfccontest@gmail.com (without the dot between mfc and contest) because that adress had a profilepicture. So only mfc.contest@gmail.com is right or am I wrong (even if it doesn't have a profilepicture on gmail?). 

Wrong: mfccontest@gmail.com

Right: mfc.contest@gmail.com

So now I could  send an email to the correct address without worrying about being disqualified, right? Or would it be possible for an admin/mod to check whether my email has arrived? I believe that dots don't play a role in gmail. But I am not sure

I'm really sorry!

We had this before, normally it works with and without dot. I guess Deb can confirm that.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, PattyLilly said:

❤️🍀

It's written in the first post, first page of this thread how you can participate in the competition. 😊

• Like 1

Hey! Thank you so much for this opportunity !! As I live in Lyon, I really hope to go !! I send this morning an email with all the information needed, but in the rush I send it in French, is that okay, or do you need me to send it in English? 

(I've only sent the number of tickets needed and all the information about each person, so it should be understandable!).

Thanks, 

Sacha

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, sacha74 said:

Hey! Thank you so much for this opportunity !! As I live in Lyon, I really hope to go !! I send this morning an email with all the information needed, but in the rush I send it in French, is that okay, or do you need me to send it in English? 

(I've only sent the number of tickets needed and all the information about each person, so it should be understandable!).

Thanks, 

Sacha

French is ok as long you've included all the right information for yourself and each person.

This is where Google translate will come in handy! 😆

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

We had this before, normally it works with and without dot. I guess Deb can confirm that.

Yes, both ways work: mfccontest or mfc.contest

:)

• Like 2

Il y a 1 heure, Prisca a déclaré :

It's written in the first post, first page of this thread how you can participate in the competition. 😊

Un tout grand merci à vous 🙏😀

Par la même occasion, je me suis présentée 😀 merci de m’accueillir parmi vous 🌈

• Like 2