Mika @ Shepherds Bush Empire

guinchogirl

Yop had huge amounts of glowing bracelets, necklaces, earrings, hairslides and goodness knows what else!

She brought me some glowing bunny ears, which I did wear!:naughty:

Yop and Kata put loads and loads of them on, blimey, you would have probably seen them across the channel arcenciel, if you had been looking in the right direction, they were so bright! I am sure Mika must have seen them, Tink was on the ground floor and saw my bunny ears, and they were so much brighter!:naughty:

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wooow i finally managed 2 go..2 tickets level 3 and at first we wer reli annoyed it waz level 3 but wen we saw how much pushn n stuff there waz.. well we wer havn r own lil party up there..it waz so amazing.did any 1 c wen hes chicken outfit fell down rofl?

the pushing was really bad and very aggresive, there were little kids near us and we were so worried for them. we ended up forming a barrier around them. i was quite shocked at the attitude of some of the people. i've been to a few concerts in my time and i'm used to being pushed a bit but not in such an aggresive and abusive way. its a shame because it did affect our enjoyment of the show. next time we going up higher lol

Yop had huge amounts of glowing bracelets, necklaces, earrings, hairslides and goodness knows what else!

She brought me some glowing bunny ears, which I did wear!:naughty:

Yop and Kata put loads and loads of them on, blimey, you would have probably seen them across the channel arcenciel, if you had been looking in the right direction, they were so bright! I am sure Mika must have seen them, Tink was on the ground floor and saw my bunny ears, and they were so much brighter!:naughty:

it was so nice to meet you. i love putting names to faces. i think you were the only one on your level glowing lol.

:thumb_yello:

there wasnt too much pushing at the leeds concert i dont think although there were tiny pushes from the people behind us initially when Mika came on.

I just feel lucky we had the barrier to stop people from actually pushing us forward but i dont know what it was like further back looked very crowded though :boxed:

OMG GIRL!!! u took amazing pix!!!! its ok i snatch them for the album NOW right??? hehehe

AMAZING!!!! thank u :) and u got cachiing pic!!! YAY! that album is getting bigger and bigger :) its funny!

Had a wonderful time (again) Big wave :groupwave: to everyone I met last night.

Here are the pics, quite a few I'm afraid....

*YOU'RE AFRAID?*

Why on EARTH would you apologize for having TOO MANY pix! LOL! There is

NO such animal! :naughty:

I'm so loving Mikey's blonde hairdo, goes well with his blue bass :wink2:

Thanks so much for ALL of these, Blue Eyes -- especially this one (oh, to be this thin):

shepherdsbush001.jpg

dcdeb

Well done Blue eyes - fab pix - I cant upload mine as our dear new dog has eaten the connector lead for the camer / car reader to the pc!!!!!!!!

Was a bit squishy at front 0 but I let a little girl in next to me so she could see and gave her a flashy heart.

It was my flashy heart he had on stage !!

Well done Blue eyes - fab pix - I cant upload mine as our dear new dog has eaten the connector lead for the camer / car reader to the pc!!!!!!!!

Was a bit squishy at front 0 but I let a little girl in next to me so she could see and gave her a flashy heart.

It was my flashy heart he had on stage !!

Hi Carri

Sorry I didn't see you last night :'o( Awww, so you lost your flashy hearts (but for 2 very good causes eh!?! - MIKA sure does love 'em!) Bless your dog too, bet you weren't blessing the little mutt though :emot-sad:

Violet Sky - I was in the front row - not on the stage lol (in my dreams!!) - some clever cropping of the photos makes me look nearer!!

Thanks all for the nice comments. Videos to follow :biggrin2:

xx

Wow! This was so good!:biggrin2:

It was really nice to meet other MFC'ers and we had fun in the queue singing the whole album!

I unfortunately got separated from blue eyes and Dazzle but had a really good view right at the front!

There was loads of pushing and shoving (it wasn't like that at Brighton or KOKO) even though cos i was at the front there was nowhere I could go! If one more person pinged my fairy wings I swear I was gonna have there eye out with my wand!

Anyway Mika was amazing! He looked gorgeous and definitely recognized Carri and I from Brighton, we got the biggest smile ever! He also wore Carri's heart for half of Holy Johny (I think it was Holy Johny) before throwing it out into the crowd.

My batteries in my camera also decided to die! I HAVEN'T GOT ANY PHOTO'S BOO:thumbdown:

At the end of the night I was given a ticket to the after party but as I had my sister with me I gave it to Dazzle instead who then bloody met Mika! How gutted am I!

Mika was absolutely awesome as usual and I can't wait for Sommerset House now!:biggrin2:

Wow, you guys seems to have had a real great night!! and after all what happened the day before, i am so happy to read all this fab things!! reading your reps, looking at your pics...it is so great!!!!

i'm sorry for the ones who didn't get to meet him, it's quite strange he didn't come out to sign autographs...:blink: