Getting To Know You

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Freddie is a spy.... he can tell who is lurking with his psychic mod powers..... :blink::mf_rosetinted:

Post! post! post! post! Come on!!

*hears the crickets chirp*

Ok, i am not that of a newbie but her goes:

My name is Michal ( nickname is Mici), i am 27 years old.

I am working in real estate, love this job very much as it gives me chances to meet people from all around the world. Im also somewhat of a graphic designer, i got few fansites and admin of 3 forums.

What else what else....ummm...I am a music person, i like all sorts of music styles (depands on my mood) but mostly like rock from the 70's, big fan of Pink Floyd, The Who, T.rex. Queen and the list goes on and on. Also like indie rock especailly Kasabian.

I am a movie freak, love original stories and dislike blockbusters of any kind apart from the first Matrix movie, fan of Cillian Murphy, James Mcavoy & Kevin Spacey who i will be seeing on stage in 27th of February can't wait.

Love traveling, can't wait to go back to london in 13 days, simply fell inlove with the city.

That is it i guess. :D

so i admit it's a little scary to be new haha. but ill talk about myself any day... haha. Sorry if this ends up being lengthy... i tend to be really wordy.

I guess I'm not really sure where to begin... I'm Lori and I am 20 and a graduating senior at bryn mawr college in pennsylvania... I guess it's much less known now than it was when katherine hepburn and many other wealthy old women went here, but yea... I'm majoring in biology and mathematics and I am shooting for the medical track and working towards being a practicing obstetrician. I have a profound appreciation for learning, teaching, and people who go after their dreams with any cost. I like to sew and knit and write and i can't seem to shake science from my everyday life... basically I'm a geek. I like all types of music as long as it makes me feel something more than the numbness of everyday life and the usual music industry hits. My mother forced me into piano when I was 5 years old and told me that some day i would thank her for it and she was right, and I also play the clarinet and have fiddled with flute and saxophone. I love love animals, i have two chihuahuas, a cat, a hamster, and some fish, but I am currently away from home for school but I will never lose my love for good old new york new york. My parents are both from China, and to begin to explain their past would be giving a history lesson and some sort of a tear jerking immigrant story so I'll spare everyone hah. I'm somewhat cynical and sarcastic but I'm really a big softy and cannot be better summarized than a hopeless romantic with a profound love for nature... so i think this is getting pretty boring for people to read haha so I'll stop by saying that I pretty much am a giant walking ball of color and personality and I love anything that brings joy to others and those around me. :D

so i admit it's a little scary to be new haha. but ill talk about myself any day... haha. Sorry if this ends up being lengthy... i tend to be really wordy.

I guess I'm not really sure where to begin... I'm Lori and I am 20 and a graduating senior at bryn mawr college in pennsylvania... I guess it's much less known now than it was when katherine hepburn and many other wealthy old women went here, but yea... I'm majoring in biology and mathematics and I am shooting for the medical track and working towards being a practicing obstetrician. I have a profound appreciation for learning, teaching, and people who go after their dreams with any cost. I like to sew and knit and write and i can't seem to shake science from my everyday life... basically I'm a geek. I like all types of music as long as it makes me feel something more than the numbness of everyday life and the usual music industry hits. My mother forced me into piano when I was 5 years old and told me that some day i would thank her for it and she was right, and I also play the clarinet and have fiddled with flute and saxophone. I love love animals, i have two chihuahuas, a cat, a hamster, and some fish, but I am currently away from home for school but I will never lose my love for good old new york new york. My parents are both from China, and to begin to explain their past would be giving a history lesson and some sort of a tear jerking immigrant story so I'll spare everyone hah. I'm somewhat cynical and sarcastic but I'm really a big softy and cannot be better summarized than a hopeless romantic with a profound love for nature... so i think this is getting pretty boring for people to read haha so I'll stop by saying that I pretty much am a giant walking ball of color and personality and I love anything that brings joy to others and those around me. :D

Ohh thanks you for your introduction ... dont worry or be scared .. post away :thumb_yello:

A giant walking ball of colour .. what a great way to introuduce yourself