Getting To Know You

FREDDIESDOUBLE

OK, here I go. My name is Melissa, but I normally go by Lissa because it sounds less formal and less scary. Sunny South Florida is where I call home along with my family and 4 dogs. One of my major flaws is that I am terribly shy until I get to know people so forgive me if I'm not bouncing around right away. My two passions and obsessions are movies and writing; I hope to finish a screenplay sometime soon. What else? Oh, I only discovered Mika about a month ago but it was one of those extremely rare instances of love at first listen. His energy is SO infectious and really just everything about him is ":mf_lustslow: "

OK, here I go. My name is Melissa, but I normally go by Lissa because it sounds less formal and less scary. Sunny South Florida is where I call home along with my family and 4 dogs. One of my major flaws is that I am terribly shy until I get to know people so forgive me if I'm not bouncing around right away. My two passions and obsessions are movies and writing; I hope to finish a screenplay sometime soon. What else? Oh, I only discovered Mika about a month ago but it was one of those extremely rare instances of love at first listen. His energy is SO infectious and really just everything about him is ":mf_lustslow: "

Hey Lissa, nice to meet u!!! Welcome to the craziness of MFC!! I only joined a few weeks ago but it is soooooo addictive here!!!! I haven't done my introduction yet....better get working on it :bleh: Anyway nice to meet u :wink2:

i know i'm a little late to this, but i'm jenn, i'm 21 and living in the states.

i'm originally from dallas, tx, but i'm currently living in utah.

...a decision i immediately regret making since i can't stand the cold. lol.

music is my LIFE.

i'm a singer/songwriter, and i've been playing the violin for eleven years.

i love discovering new artists and bands, and i constantly have to be either listening to music or making it myself. :)

i love going to concerts, and i have a pretty wide taste in music.

i've seen justin timberlake, fleetwood mac, marc broussard, al green, eta james, b.b. king, christina aguilera, and of course, Mika live.

the dallas symphony orchestra is pretty amazing as well.

i'd love to go to more shows, but it's hard on a budget.

i love traveling and experiencing different cultures.

i get restless when i'm in one place for too long.

i may actually be moving to london next year, which would be amazing, so keep your fingers crossed for me. :)

anyways, i think i've rambled enough about myself.

i thought i'd put in my two cents before i went back and read all about y'all, but i look forward to getting to know all of you! :)

<3jenn

love this thread :blush-anim-cl:

so this is me:

- 16 year old israeli female

- my name's Inbar, but most of my friends call me Inby from about 6th grade :roftl:

- currently still in school

- my mom's originally from Iraq and my dad is from Poland, love being mixed!

- i have OCD. when i found out that Mika has it too i nearly fell off my chair lol

it kind of got me feeling attached and close to him in a way. like we're together on this. gosh, i sound stupid. i better stop :roftl:

- my biggest dream is to see Mika LIVE (one day)

i doubt if it's ever gonna happen :sad:

- Future planns before Mika: getting married, and having 2 kids.

Future planns after Mika: moving to London, getting married and having 2 kids. lol

geez, my life's boring :mf_rosetinted:

Well I finally get around to doing this! (For anyone who’s interested….:wink2: )

Ok, My name is actually spelt Niamh but it’s pronounced “neeve”..it’s an Irish name so, to make a long story short, the spelling doesn’t make sense, lol. Oh my surname is Kelly, but I’m no relation to Grace, haha. (sorry, worst joke ever.) :doh:

I’m 22 and I live in Ireland (at the moment!). I finished my degree in Spanish and Psychology last yr, and as part of that I lived in Malaga for a yr. I love travelling and languages. I speak Irish, Spanish, German, and a little Portuguese, Italian and French. I’m moving to Madrid next week, which I’m so excited about! I’ll be teaching English there. I don’t plan on living in Ireland, IMO there are so many more beautiful and fun and warmer places!

I hope to do a postgrad in linguistics next yr….that’s my life plan for the next while!! I hope this wasn’t boring….

I have an obsessive personality I think…when I find sth I like I get really excited and enthusiastic and can’t shut up about it, lol. Mika being a perfect example :cheerful_h4h:

• 1 year later...

Er, so this thread is pretty old, but I'm gonna bump it, 'cause I'm bored and I need to do something. :naughty:

I'm Rebecca, I'm 13 years old and I live in the Netherlands. I'm a girl. :naughty: I've got brown/green-ish eyes, and kind of long brown hair, and I'm 167 cm tall. :naughty: I like hugs, rainbows, and way too much music.. Like, I've even got an alphabetic list. :teehee:

Air Traffic; Alice Nine; Antic Cafe; Aural Vampire; Avril Lavigne; Cinema Bizarre; Coldplay; Daniel Powter; Delain; Depeche Mode; Emilie Autumn; Escape The Fate; Girugamesh; Kamelot; Killerpilze; Maria Mena; Marillion; Marilyn Manson; Metallica; MGMT; Mika; Miyavi; Paramore; Queen; Red Hot Chili Peppers; Sigur Ros; Slipknot; t.A.T.u; The Feeling; The Rasmus; The Remus Lupins; The Smashing Pumpkins; The Stranglers; The Ting Tings; Tokio Hotel; Tori Amos; U2; YUI

My biggest wish is to be able to learn all the languages in the world. I love learning languages. I'm in the 2nd year of highschool. At school I learn Dutch, English, German, French, Acient Greek and Latin, and keti here learned me some Serbian, and Neiobi some Portuguese, and now I'm learning Portuguese myself! :biggrin2:

I love the MFC, it's better than my home. The MFC is like one big family, it's everything I always wanted. :wub2:

If you want to know more, don't hestitate to ask. :wink2:

OMG I have kept postponing reading the whole of this thread ( I am such a busy bunny) but I must do it in the next couple of days, and even include something on myself... or maybe I have already, can't even remember.

This thread is so great

Well, Im Lyndal (der), funny story about my name- very uncommon, sort originated in South Australia. I am 16 and studying TEE at a public high school.

As comes responsibilities with my age, i currently are not yet learning to drive. Alot of people my age are, but i want to wait until i'm ready. Sort of sucks when i want to go out and there aren't many buses around:sneaky2:

I have ambitions with music, not university and the only reason i am studying in upper school education is because I like challenges. Also i am quite nerdy. I like school.

My dreams would be to be in a band. Vocals, of course and travel the world through my career. I really aspire to be quite nomadic, due to the fact i have lived in the same home for my whole life.

Physical aspects? I am quite tall, i guess, but i don't feel that tall. About 173cm and i don't really put on weight. People have suggested i get into modelling but i believe that fashion is so shallow, and the whole "perfect body" is a load of rubbish.

Well that is it for me.:shocked:

Well, Im Lyndal (der), funny story about my name- very uncommon, sort originated in South Australia. I am 16 and studying TEE at a public high school.

As comes responsibilities with my age, i currently are not yet learning to drive. Alot of people my age are, but i want to wait until i'm ready. Sort of sucks when i want to go out and there aren't many buses around:sneaky2:

I have ambitions with music, not university and the only reason i am studying in upper school education is because I like challenges. Also i am quite nerdy. I like school.

My dreams would be to be in a band. Vocals, of course and travel the world through my career. I really aspire to be quite nomadic, due to the fact i have lived in the same home for my whole life.

Physical aspects? I am quite tall, i guess, but i don't feel that tall. About 173cm and i don't really put on weight. People have suggested i get into modelling but i believe that fashion is so shallow, and the whole "perfect body" is a load of rubbish.

Well that is it for me.:shocked:

Nice! whats TEE?

Nice! whats TEE?

I think it's a kind of prep level before going to university right? kinda 6th form ish? Might be completely wrong though but I remember my friend mentioning it ages ago

Hi Ruth, no I hadn't found the thread. Thanks for that. I dashed into town for an eye test. Back now and all's good. Hope you're well? Catch you soon

• 4 weeks later...
Ehy FD! In your introduction you forgot to say what's your sun sign:teehee:...what is it? (i'm a dabbler in astrology...)

p.s. sorry, i have seen that old thread right now...at that time i wasn't a MFCer yet!

Sorry ... been so busy Ive missed so much

Im an Aries :wink2:

Okay I'm gonna introduce myself, haha. :teehee:

My name is Sofia Micaela and I'm 14 years old. I live in the United States, Florida to be exact. I was born in Argentina though, and lived there until I was 5 years old. My Summer vacation has just started (seriously, 2 days ago!) and next school year I will be starting high school, 9th grade. I like helping people when they have problems, like psychological problems. (Some of my friends in school call me their therapist! :teehee:)I would like to study psychology, it seems really interesting. Also, I really enjoy traveling and learning new things about new places. Umm that's about it, I think. :blush-anim-cl:

Okay I'm gonna introduce myself, haha. :teehee:

My name is Sofia Micaela and I'm 14 years old. I live in the United States, Florida to be exact. I was born in Argentina though, and lived there until I was 5 years old. My Summer vacation has just started (seriously, 2 days ago!) and next school year I will be starting high school, 9th grade. I like helping people when they have problems, like psychological problems. (Some of my friends in school call me their therapist! :teehee:)I would like to study psychology, it seems really interesting. Also, I really enjoy traveling and learning new things about new places. Umm that's about it, I think. :blush-anim-cl:

YEH ! nice :biggrin2:

Since I have nothing better to be doing...

-My name is E.J. Which is short for Eliza-Jane.

-I live in Australia.

-I'm 16, turning 17 in July..

-I'm currently half-way through yr 12, and can't bear the thought that I won't be returning to school next year

-I am Autistic and proud of being so.

--My best friend is a horse named Bonza.I really like vocabulary.

I work at McDonalds *groans*

-I have a strange habit of finding lapses in the school computer security system.

-I am a self confessed geek.

-I taught myself to play piano by ear cos I can't read music, yet somehow manage to get a nice B+ average in music class. (Ironically, B+ is the lowest grade in my music class. Everyone else is on an A...)

-The idea of calling someone on the telephone terrifies me for some reason. Answering it is fine, though.

-I spend far too much time on the internet.

-I have probably written far too much now. =P

-The idea of calling someone on the telephone terrifies me for some reason. Answering it is fine, though.

Me too! (Actually I'm not too fond of answering it either, but people seem to find it rude if I don't. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:)

Since I have nothing better to be doing...

-My name is E.J. Which is short for Eliza-Jane.

-I live in Australia.

-I'm 16, turning 17 in July..

-I'm currently half-way through yr 12, and can't bear the thought that I won't be returning to school next year

-I am Autistic and proud of being so.

--My best friend is a horse named Bonza.I really like vocabulary.

I work at McDonalds *groans*

-I have a strange habit of finding lapses in the school computer security system.

-I am a self confessed geek.

-I taught myself to play piano by ear cos I can't read music, yet somehow manage to get a nice B+ average in music class. (Ironically, B+ is the lowest grade in my music class. Everyone else is on an A...)

-I spend far too much time on the internet.

-I have probably written far too much now. =P

Great job on the piano , can you play and Mika songs

Right, im not great at talking about myself but here go's:

Im Natt (Natalie)

21 years old

Im 6 ft

I live in the middle of a field (aka dorset), but close to the sea which i like

At the moment i work as a superviser, and sell my landscape photographs, but building up my portfolio so i can get a full time job in photgraphy.

I like to think im nice and get along with most people, ignoring the fact my friend said 'oh yeah she'll hate you, she hates most people, but she's so funny it'll make up for it' to someone i'm meeting this wekend :sneaky2:

I listen to music just about anywhere i go, i love acoustic music, and finding new bands

I think thats about it :blush-anim-cl: