Getting To Know You

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Bonjour!

My name is Melanie, I'm about to turn 18 March 12th, and I'm finally almost done with highschool! I want to move to NYC from Chicago this year (hopefully, if I get accepted to NYU:wub2: ) I don't have a boyfriend, simply because all the boys I've encountered here that are accesible are rubbish! I'm waiting for someone right, and I'll find him some day. I love writing, movies, music, traveling...reading is big. I want to be a fashion journalist, or an MTV journalist lol...specific goals, but I can do em'. these are all preliminary/back ups to a career as an actress. My hero is Audrey Hepburn, and I have a new obsession every 6 months or so... most recently, it was Guns n' roses:punk: I love guys with long hair! (or fros like that guy from MIDWAY:blush-anim-cl: ) I'm day dreamy, fun and enamored by the world...and MIKA!

My name is Vix I'm 18. I'm on myspace and youtube if you hunt me down (vixvoodoowench) I love musical theatre. I've danced since I was small and I'm trained in acro, tap, jazz, ballet, modern, disco and other bits n bobs. I'm well into my drama and singing too. I've just got a place at The Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts in London for September 2008 entry.

In the meantime I have FOUR jobs. I work for Stagecoach Theatre Arts. I am admin assistant to Stagecoach Yarm and Darlington, I help around the schools and I also am a class helper with the 3-7 year olds. On top of that I teach my own performing arts nursery class in Darlington for kids aged 4-10.

I am obsessed with Idina Menzel (The original Elphaba from Wicked the musical and Maureen from RENT) I love Mika obviously. Obsessed with Sweeney Todd also. If you haven't seen that film go see it it's amazing.

I own a gecko (thats a lizard btw) I like being a bit different. If everyone likes something I make an effort not to like it and find something new to like lol, kinda half subconcious half conciously.

I love art, drawing, painting and all fine art styles. I'm very into sketching things that inspire me at the moment such as Mika, Idina and my newest drawing of Sweeney Todd.

My Mum is Sparkly1 incase any of you don't know. Yes I know - we look and act nothing a like bla bla but she's my Mummeh!

http://www.myspace.com/vix_voodoo_wench

on youtube I'm vixvoodoowench

Ooh this is interesting..although it feels funny talking about yourself

My name is Shahd. I'm from Egypt! But i don't live in a pyrimid.. and my father isn't a pharoah.. i love anylising things and people in my own weird ways.. i'm turning 17 on march the 26th, and i go to uni next year! i find this idea a bit scary.. but liberating nontheless.. i believe in equality in all its forms.. and i have strange theories about life.. i'm (usually) proud of who i am.. i do'nt know what i want to do with my life but i do know i don't want to be another brick in the wall.. i'm also very interested in psychology.. and i love art/painting..

i think that's enough.. sorry it's a bit boring

:wub2:

*goes back to daydreaming about mika*

My name's Alexandra and i'm a mature 13 year old. I am a dancer and a smart sudent. I am very colourful and have a lot of friends and ... I like xbox :roftl: QUEEN is my favourite band, and Mika, freddie mercury, Michael buble, and calvin Harris are my favourite singers, My favourite piece of artwork is probably Medusa by Michelangelo Caravaggio . My MFC best friend is Artsy, and I like volleybally,tennis,dance,soccer,basketball, and handball. This is year at school i have my favourite teacher, and my best friends are Emma, Lucy, and Larkin. My mom is probably my best friend because we are insanely alike. I have two cats, angel is MINE and Simba is my parents. Simba is a boy and orange and white and Angel is black white and brown and a girlie. My favvy mika song is Love today and my favourite t.v shows are Family guy, CSI:las vegas, Desperate housewives and Monty Python. My favourite movies are: Captain Ron, The simpsons movie, Rocky horror picture show, grease, hairspray, Monty Python and the holy grail, 10 things i hate about you, Clue, The DaVinci Code, and Freaky Friday. I live in toronto, ontario, canada, and i loove swimming and travelling.

I'm Sarah and I'm 20.(21 in March) I'm from Greater Manchester but hope to live and work in London when I finish university. I'm studying Combined Information and Communications with Management systems at Manchester University and I hope to become a web page designer when I graduate. I have 2 sisters and a cat called Tiger.

I'm interested in music, films and i'm a massive football fan. (Liverpool F.C) I can be found on myspace and sometimes on msn.

Ooh this is interesting..although it feels funny talking about yourself

My name is Shahd. I'm from Egypt! But i don't live in a pyrimid.. and my father isn't a pharoah.. i love anylising things and people in my own weird ways.. i'm turning 17 on march the 26th, and i go to uni next year! i find this idea a bit scary.. but liberating nontheless.. i believe in equality in all its forms.. and i have strange theories about life.. i'm (usually) proud of who i am.. i do'nt know what i want to do with my life but i do know i don't want to be another brick in the wall.. i'm also very interested in psychology.. and i love art/painting..

i think that's enough.. sorry it's a bit boring

:wub2:

*goes back to daydreaming about mika*

This has to be one of the best so far... :P

This feels pretty odd for me because I've been a member on here for so long, but I'll do it anyway, seeing as I never did make a proper introduction thread.

Okay, my name is Jessica and I have so many nicknames, it's not even funny. Many people call me "Fink" and other variations of it. I'm seventeen years old and a junior in high school. I love music, especially Classic Rock. I’m constantly listening to music, but if I’m not, I’m bobbing my head to the song playing in my mind. My mind is like a juke box, my friend calls em her "Ipod shuffle". I’m a geek and a weird person. I actually take being called “weird” as a compliment. I’m a nice person and I tend to be shy when you first meet me, but once you get to know me I could be obnoxious and annoying, sorry. I enjoy going to church and Youth Group, and I love Jesus. No worries, I wont throw holy water on you screaming, “SAVE HIM JESUS!" if you say you don’t go to church or whatever. I’m pretty much fascinated with the 60’s and 70’s and wish I were a child of that time. I really want to make a difference in this world. I hate what this world is coming to. I feel really strongly about things such as poverty, illnesses, and suffering. My goal in life is to make a difference in this world. One day, I hope to travel the world. I'd especially like to go to Africa, England, Ireland, Australia, Switzerland..everywhere!

Okay, I'm done.

This feels pretty odd for me because I've been a member on here for so long, but I'll do it anyway, seeing as I never did make a proper introduction thread.

Okay, my name is Jessica and I have so many nicknames, it's not even funny. Many people call me "Fink" and other variations of it. I'm seventeen years old and a junior in high school. I love music, especially Classic Rock. I’m constantly listening to music, but if I’m not, I’m bobbing my head to the song playing in my mind. My mind is like a juke box, my friend calls em her "Ipod shuffle". I’m a geek and a weird person. I actually take being called “weird” as a compliment. I’m a nice person and I tend to be shy when you first meet me, but once you get to know me I could be obnoxious and annoying, sorry. I enjoy going to church and Youth Group, and I love Jesus. No worries, I wont throw holy water on you screaming, “SAVE HIM JESUS!" if you say you don’t go to church or whatever. I’m pretty much fascinated with the 60’s and 70’s and wish I were a child of that time. I really want to make a difference in this world. I hate what this world is coming to. I feel really strongly about things such as poverty, illnesses, and suffering. My goal in life is to make a difference in this world. One day, I hope to travel the world. I'd especially like to go to Africa, England, Ireland, Australia, Switzerland..everywhere!

Okay, I'm done.

Nice :wink2: If you ever come to Ireland, I'll give you a tour (if I happen to be here at that time....I like to travel too!) :wink2:

Okay, I'm done.

Ohh I love your introduction:thumb_yello:

A child of the 60s or 70s would be amazingggg:wub2:

i'll do this too.

okay, my name's hanna but most of my friends call me mitts. i turned 18 on jan 1st. i actually wasn't due for another two weeks, but my mother wanted to have a C-section before the new year (for tax reasons :mf_rosetinted: ) so she went in on new years eve. there ended up being a few complications though and i was born in january anyway lol. i have two older stepbrothers and one older stepsister. florida's home for me, but i travel to NY a lot because my dad also lives in nyc part-time and i have a lot of family there. i'm probably going to move to chicago with one of my closest friends next year and go to college. i have no idea what i want to study yet, but hopefully something that will allow me to travel the world. i think college'll be fun, but i'll miss being able to run to the beach whenever i want. i really like to go running. i used to be kind of fat and hated it, but i got into it (i eventually lost a little over 60 pounds) and now i run everyday.i love going to the local shows and/or pop "punk" shows, i probably go to a show every other week. i also love warped tour and have been going with my stepbrother since i was like 11. i am also obsessed with the beatles and i want to move to canada someday (i don't really know why though :boxed: ). i also wish i had been alive in the 60s during the "hippie era" :naughty:. umm and i don't really know what else to say about myself...

Well hello :thumb_yello:

There is a definate trend for MFCers wanting to live through the 60s and 70s :wub2:

Thanks for thr intro

I’m pretty much fascinated with the 60’s and 70’s and wish I were a child of that time.

Whoa... you're just like my sister.. she loves the 70's and when she was younger she dressed like a hippy...

Coincidentally, she's also a member here... if you see an Aussie who's a lot more crazy than all the others, it's likely to be her... :naughty:

One day, I hope to travel the world. I'd especially like to go to Africa, England, Ireland, Australia, Switzerland..everywhere!

Okay, I'm done.

Well, if you wanna see what the outback is like... I'll be happy to show you! :thumb_yello:

:punk:

Love it !!!!!

Putting circuit board together is interesting .. and even stranger my job!!:shocked:

WOOT! in first year of highschool I did a course on Electronics (ment for 2 years older than me) and I put it together and showed the teacher and hes like :shocked: put it this way my dad was an electrician but I can solder better than even he can!

I cant imagine doing it for a job though! whats that like?

in a side note to this thread, to all those people who called themselfs nerds or geeks

Roses are #D20202

Violets are #6666D2

My dreams are hexadecimal

And so too are you

(was sent to me anonymously, now I send it to you, whilst trying to figure out who sent it to me!)

Nice If you ever come to Ireland, I'll give you a tour (if I happen to be here at that time....I like to travel too!)

Sounds great!

:biggrin2:

One of my best friends moved to Ireland many years ago now. :tears:

Ohh I love your introduction

A child of the 60s or 70s would be amazingggg

Why thank you. :wink2:

The music of that era was...genius.:wub2:

Whoa... you're just like my sister.. she loves the 70's and when she was younger she dressed like a hippy...

Coincidentally, she's also a member here... if you see an Aussie who's a lot more crazy than all the others, it's likely to be her...

Well, if you wanna see what the outback is like... I'll be happy to show you!

:thumb_yello:

Really? haha Aww, I love when there's family on here. Does she post much? What's her name on here?

Haha, the great thing about the MFC is I now have tour guides for whenever I can travel.:naughty:

I wouldn't like that... I'm quite happy with when I was born...

:naughty: I'm a lazy poster. I just copy and pasted my "About me" from myspace. The 60's and 70's thing is pretty old now. Last year I was majorly obsessed with that time, but it's not so bad anymore. Sometimes I wish I lived back then (just loved the whole vibe and the music), but now I'm pretty content with when I was born, because I have Mika now and I'm pretty happy with where my life is at right now.

Hello! I am new MFCer hailing all the way from Seaside, Oregon, of the USA! I am currently studying in France (sadly, only for this quarter), but go to school in Chicago. Oh, ya, my name is Bethany, and I'm 19. I can seem really shy and quiet when you first see me, but once I get warmed up I'm kinda crazy and REALLY sarcastic. I am a pretty easy going person, and I get along with most people and (I think) I'm pretty easy to get along with. I was uber upset when I found out Mika was going to the US when I was going to be in France (bec I was actually counting on him having being here), but I just found out about the London concerts and I'm going, so I am so excited about that and trying to get everything planned for it!

i'll do this too.

okay, my name's hanna but most of my friends call me mitts. i turned 18 on jan 1st. i actually wasn't due for another two weeks, but my mother wanted to have a C-section before the new year (for tax reasons :mf_rosetinted: ) so she went in on new years eve. there ended up being a few complications though and i was born in january anyway lol. i have two older stepbrothers and one older stepsister. florida's home for me, but i travel to NY a lot because my dad also lives in nyc part-time and i have a lot of family there. i'm probably going to move to chicago with one of my closest friends next year and go to college. i have no idea what i want to study yet, but hopefully something that will allow me to travel the world. i think college'll be fun, but i'll miss being able to run to the beach whenever i want. i really like to go running. i used to be kind of fat and hated it, but i got into it (i eventually lost a little over 60 pounds) and now i run everyday.i love going to the local shows and/or pop "punk" shows, i probably go to a show every other week. i also love warped tour and have been going with my stepbrother since i was like 11. i am also obsessed with the beatles and i want to move to canada someday (i don't really know why though). i also wish i had been alive in the 60s during the "hippie era" :naughty:. also, i've been told i'm bitchy a lot :boxed: , but hopefully i won't come across like it. umm and i don't really know what else to say about myself...

Hi Mitts! I go to school in Chicago (as you can see by the post I just posted), you will also miss not having negative degree weather in the winter! Its seriously brutal. But, there is also a really great music scene there! If you decide to go, let me know, I'd love to meet other Mika fans in the US! (I know its a ways off, but still...)

This has to be one of the best so far... :P

Thanks!:blush-anim-cl:

Okay, I'm done.

You should com to Egypt then:thumb_yello:

I'd love to help you make a difference too..

The 1980s were great , the 199os in my opinion music wise did not even compare ... I dont think the 90s can be compared to the 60s or 70s

Ahhh the 60s :rasta:

I'd love to have lived in the 60s/70s.. People seemed so much happier.. And music was better:naughty:

Hello! I am new MFCer hailing all the way from Seaside, Oregon, of the USA! I am currently studying in France (sadly, only for this quarter), but go to school in Chicago. Oh, ya, my name is Bethany, and I'm 19. I can seem really shy and quiet when you first see me, but once I get warmed up I'm kinda crazy and REALLY sarcastic. I am a pretty easy going person, and I get along with most people and (I think) I'm pretty easy to get along with. I was uber upset when I found out Mika was going to the US when I was going to be in France (bec I was actually counting on him having being here), but I just found out about the London concerts and I'm going, so I am so excited about that and trying to get everything planned for it!

Ohh COOL!!!!

I know the area well!!!

Ive been to Beaverton Portland several times!:punk: