Leeds May 13th Meet Up

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you had been on this site as long as the rest of us you would know that they are all really good people and the behaviour that you are describing of them is impossible to imagine.

Regrettably I do not feel that you will make many friends on this site....... such a shame cause its a great place to be and we are all one big happy family!

Looby, I think you are out of order with what you are saying here. We only know people through the forum, it's not real life, so you don't know how people act when they are drinking.

I have seen some behaviour on this forum that I have been disgusted with and have brought it to the attention of Sunny, so please don't post things like this to other people who are giving their account of what they witnessed.

I've been a member here for a while and as more and more of these things happen i am getting more and more turned off this place.

I do actually feel sorry that they did not catch the gig as it was the best I have ever seen and I have been to many many gigs over the years, Mika is outstanding and all this is possibly taking away the reason we were all there in the first place.

I would love to hear more about the show -- do you have anything you'd like to share about it? Like, I'd love to know more about Any Other World -- did he bring other musicians (cello, etc.) on for that? Or do you maybe have some photos of Mika on stage that you'd be willing to post? I really would like to hear about the show itself :)

dcdeb

Looby, I think you are out of order with what you are saying here. We only know people through the forum, it's not real life, so you don't know how people act when they are drinking.

I have seen some behaviour on this forum that I have been disgusted with and have brought it to the attention of Sunny, so please don't post things like this to other people who are giving their account of what they witnessed.

I've been a member here for a while and as more and more of these things happen i am getting more and more turned off this place.

all good points and a bit of a sensitive area for those who feel we have friends here but lets keep thing in perspective, no big deal, and we need to dicuss mika not this anymore

About 4ish, plan to leave about 3. Shall I pm you my mobile?

He cant make it back. Bollocks! bloody kids, well have a brillaint time, I am expecting some fab pics tomorrow and BEHAVE:biggrin2::biggrin2:

Ok I'm getting a little ticked off with this now, I do not like the feeling that I am being interogatted, Robertina, yes they were the shoes she was wearing, Freddie was wearing pink with a huge pink, (homemade) tie, Kata had pigtails, they were all wearing very, very bright clothes and 1 was carrying a hat with lollipops attached! Happy??!! No I did not get close enough to notice eye colour or any 5 o'clock shadow!! (just in case that was going to be your next question)

I recognised them from the forum and was going to say hello until I realised the state they were in and decided against it!

As for the amount of people at the gig I was far too busy enjoying Mika to go around counting every last person there!!

Thank you Leigh, as I said I have been reading the forum for a couple of months now, a lot of it has been helpful and informative, some of it has made me smile and some has made me wonder what the hell is going on lol but some of it today has turned me right off and I don't think I will be bothering much anymore

Ok I'm getting a little ticked off with this now, I do not like the feeling that I am being interogatted, Robertina, yes they were the shoes she was wearing, Freddie was wearing pink with a huge pink, (homemade) tie, Kata had pigtails, they were all wearing very, very bright clothes and 1 was carrying a hat with lollipops attached! Happy??!! No I did not get close enough to notice eye colour or any 5 o'clock shadow!! (just in case that was going to be your next question)

I recognised them from the forum and was going to say hello until I realised the state they were in and decided against it!

As for the amount of people at the gig I was far too busy enjoying Mika to go around counting every last person there!!

You didn't happen to meet Mika did you?

Oh CL - dont go - I am all up for all sides of every storry - and sometimes just leave the threads that are a bit iffy!!

Did Mika come out at the end - he did at brighton and signed autos - but maybe cos it was a small venue!

Oh CL - dont go - I am all up for all sides of every storry - and sometimes just leave the threads that are a bit iffy!!

Did Mika come out at the end - he did at brighton and signed autos - but maybe cos it was a small venue!

Carrie, how small was the venue? Many people???

Never mind Jen, next time then!

Shame i hadnt know more info earlier .....Too late to try get Beckar to you by 3pm now !!

She would have loved to have gone - i could have found way to get her to you.

:(

Sadly it was a total disgrace what happened to us

Shame i hadnt know more info earlier .....Too late to try get Beckar to you by 3pm now !!

She would have loved to have gone - i could have found way to get her to you.

:(

Pity, I thought xxaddictionxx was having it though, but she hasn't contacted me.