The Cherisse Thread

meimei88

:roftl:

thanks Yop.

I need these messages because although I have some messages, I put two messages on one page because I used to have over 60 participants and only a 40 page book. But, because loads of people dropped out and I had already stuck in some messages, the book is now really thin. Like, major. I've only used about 10 pages (bear in mind two messages per page per side) and I need to beef it up. I want to get to 20 at the most. So another 10 pages. At least now I won't use two pieces of work on one page XD

deadline? sunday.

well, you can use what i just wrote... it could make her smile :biggrin2: but if i think of something else, i'll pm you... but i can't write something for them all, and you wanted all of them to have the same number of messages if i remember well...

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, you can use what i just wrote... it could make her smile :biggrin2: but if i think of something else, i'll pm you... but i can't write something for them all, and you wanted all of them to have the same number of messages if i remember well...

yeah i did, but the other books are finished and i was the only stupid one to have the messages glued in as time went on, rather than glue it all in after the deadline. so this is just for cherisse.I'm not giving her a 40 page book with only 9 pages filled in!!

yes he did, go to the other thread... it was something like M : "finally i see you in flesh" F : "is it that scary ?" M : "on the contrary" and they lived happily ever after... it was in the gig reviews thread...

How sweet, this could be on the front page of every trashy magazine.

FREDDIE FINALLY FINDS LOVE.

FIGHT BETWEEN MIKA AND DRUMMER OVER SUPERSTAR FREDDIESDOUBLE.

Brilliant! Gonna call some mags now:mf_rosetinted: I'm gonna be RICH!

do you include my little participation when you say that you need more ? cause i don't think i'll be able to write more before tomorrow... i'll try, but i still have an exam in the morning, so not sure... so use this one for sure, and another one might come...