us cd release party pics

avoca

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

she's sylvie vartan, as I posted above, and he's camilio d'accache.

OK, I know who Sylvie Vartan is, but I have no idea who Camilo D'Accache is, and nothing comes up when I Google him... help, please? :)

dcdeb

Sorry, missed your post where you mentioned that :blush-anim-cl: And i have no idea who they are.

it's totally ok :wink2: so many posts in this forum, I loose track of it myself all the time.

I know who sylvie is (she'sa french singer), but I am ashamed to admit I haven't got a clue when it comes to camilio.. :blush-anim-cl:

Avoca, you are our official Mika pics dispenser! You are great, I don't know you can manage finding so many!

I cannot upload pics in the gallery as well, and I would like someone to look for all pics in the threads and put them all in the gallery...Sunny????

It's so discouraging trying to find out where pics are in all these threads!!!

but now, when I read your name, i know it will turn out to be a successful thread!

Kisses

avoca, wow...you're amazing. thanks!

yasmine does have such gorgeous big eyes :shocked: and what a pretty family they are! i always thought paloma was really beautiful too.

now i just want to see mika's father: just to see how mum and dad's genes mixed together to form the children! call me strange, but...:P

1) mika's nose is SO cute

2) check out the chest hair haha... to anyone that was in the hair thread

3) im SO glad that those are memebers of nsync and not the backstreet boys.. because I assure you if the backstreet boys and mika were at the same party.. and i wasn't there.. I'd be one very very sad teary eyed girl

I saw what I think is the rest of his family except his dad at the Virgin signing. It was his mom, yasmine (who is even prettier in person than in those pics) 2 other girls there were GORGEOUS standing with his mom and looked just like Mika, and a boy looking just like mika too but younger. Absolutely gorgeous family!

*shivers from excitement*

Is it just me? Or does seeing Mikas photos make you shiver? <333333

hehe I'll probably kick myself later for admitting it - after all, he does make it to the forum now and then - but yes :naughty:

Thanks so much for the pics, hun! They are all brilliant! Naturally the ones with his mum and sis are the best! In the words of the brill jkedn, she is legendary! ^_^

Isn't it incredible how his entire family is just amazing and are all fantastically attractive and genius and legendary in their own right? I find it incredible! How so much brilliance can be concentrated in such a relatively small area :shocked::mf_lustslow::punk:

I must admit, I'm a bit sad to find that I'm right. No more tama. Shame he couldn't keep up on being a tama papa but its understandable. It must have been near impossibole with the travelling and amount of work he does.