Love Today Fan Video - Read

CazGirl

HEEEEEEEEEEEY

Remember the fan video for "love today"? me and my mate finally did it. Ofcourse we are going to send it to the person organising it so they can mush it up with everyone else's videos, but my mate and I uploaded our full version to YouTube. If anyone would like to watch and/or comment (nicely!) feel free :D

Mika, if u are reading, please dont be ashamed of us. :thumb_yello:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CELsxojlghk

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no offense but that guy ur with looks dead gay.

and the vid is just totally weird i turned it of like 5 seconds after it had started.

it was as weird as this...

DSCF2578_weird_spider_sm.jpg

aww. how lovely your comment was. Really appreciated it.

lol!! well done!! I enjoyed the video so much!! I added to my fave youtube videos to watch it again and again, it's really great and funny!! :thumb_yello: I'm sure Mika would love it if he watch it !! hope you tell if you make more 'cause this one was, honestly, great!

whats the point in being sarcastic?

what was the point in being nasty? coulda just said "eh not my thing". No need to go the extra mile really.

THANKYOU TO EVERYONE ELSE THOUGH WE LOVE YOU ALL :D

what was the point in being nasty? coulda just said "eh not my thing". No need to go the extra mile really.

THANKYOU TO EVERYONE ELSE THOUGH WE LOVE YOU ALL :D

sorry about that i guess it was a bit mean. sorry to ur mate too.ill delete my post. :diespam:

Hey one more thing guys

Why wud MIKA b ashamed of you...?

It'll make him feel good and it'll make him laff

Great job xxx

err cuz we thought he'd prolly think "omg what is THIS?!" lmfao!! awww hope he mentions it in an interview or something lol!!! and thankyou for the compliment!! ^_^

omg u guys are amazing we love you all :D:D:D we never actually thought we'd get such amazing commets :D and he says hi! and he's thinking of joining this forum now LOL :D

Yes!!!! Get him to join! We need more blokes here and he looks like he's a good laugh, so get him signed up here quick!:naughty: