Mika had his heart broken....awwww!

Big Girl

From todays Sun newspaper....

It might be time to place a lonely hearts ad for chart-topper MIKA. The ultra-camp pop warbler has been moaning about his disastrous love life. He said: “I’ve only been in love once. It was a horrid experience, my heart was broken. I just want to forget about it.â€Â

I don't thinkn he needs to place a lonely hearts ad, he could just come here...! :naughty:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

awww my mikush :(

if only he was with me.... id never break his heart....how can u break his heart???? such a sweet and funny guy :)

MIKA if u read this...call me... ;) i promisse ill take REALLY good care of u :blush-anim-cl:

and im sure im not the only one here (DAMNIT! ;) )

From todays Sun newspaper....

It might be time to place a lonely hearts ad for chart-topper MIKA. The ultra-camp pop warbler has been moaning about his disastrous love life. He said: “I’ve only been in love once. It was a horrid experience, my heart was broken. I just want to forget about it.â€Â

I don't thinkn he needs to place a lonely hearts ad, he could just come here...! :naughty:

Yeh he could take his pick :thumb_yello:

Awww poor Mika!! but i guess we all have to have our hearts broken at least once in life, its a good way of learning about yourself and it makes you stronger in the long run!!! And like blue said you couldnt write and sing about it if you havent experienced it!!

I knew it. I knew "happy ending", "over my shoulder" were personal experiences. I just knew. Maybe even "Erase" too.

I've had my heart broken and that's how I vented my feelings, too...I just wrote, and wrote, and wrote. I never even went out the guy, he just toyed with my feelings...

Basically I really liked him, and I thought he liked me and then I find out he had a girlfriend *this is BASIC by the way, was much more complicated than that* and it was after that...that I fell in love with him.

Sounds weird I know, but...after that I never really saw him. I missed him even though he was a complete idiot *to put it nicely* and there were so many questions with no answers...it just kept playing round and round in my head and I kept denying my feelings. I wanted to forget about him and carry on with my life so I just suppressed everything and pretended everything was normal.

In the end I accepted I was in love with him, and that there was nothing I could do about it.

It was after that the feelings started to slowly fade. I don't know why, but after accepting what I felt, life was just a bit easier.

It took seven months to get over him.

*sigh*

Love is very cruel.

At the time I wanted to change everything. I questioned what had happened to me, and why I deserved it, what had I done? I was angry for falling into such a trap and was angry at myself.

But then I realised it was just an experience and I learnt so much. It just made me stronger and smarter *I hope*.

The fact that Mika just "wants to forget it" makes me wonder whether he's actually over it or not.

Anyone else been heartbroken? Anyone wrote things down? We could share and maybe it will make Mika feel better :thumb_yello:

*confused*

Just recently i read/heard (dont know anymore) that he said in another interview that he would not want to lay his personal life out in front of the whole world (which will be hard enough, being asked all the time over and over again....), and now he tells the SUN? I don't know...

Guess he just gave them a little hint and they made a big yellow press story out of it.

I also read in a german tv magazine that he said he was gay..... and we all know that he would never have done that...

So be careful about the yellow press :blink:

*confused*

Just recently i read/heard (dont know anymore) that he said in another interview that he would not want to lay his personal life out in front of the whole world (which will be hard enough, being asked all the time over and over again....), and now he tells the SUN? I don't know...

Guess he just gave them a little hint and they made a big yellow press story out of it.

I also read in a german tv magazine that he said he was gay..... and we all know that he would never have done that...

having said he had his heart broken doesn't mean to say he's laying his personal in front of everyone. He's not spilling everything.

*confused*

It wasn't a big story on there, just a little snippet. Follow the link and scroll to the end of the page.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/section/0,,4,00.html

mika would certainly never confess to anything like that, as Violrt sky mentioned quite eightly...he hates being pried into his personal life.

.'you either become tabloidy from the beginning, or you make a conscoius effort not to be'

and would he confess thaese things to the sun of all papers???

but for us here it's a funny thought and that's what makes our mornings so bubbly, .......

mika would certainly never confess to anything like that, as Violrt sky mentioned quite eightly...he hates being pried into his personal life.

.'you either become tabloidy from the beginning, or you make a conscoius effort not to be'

and would he confess thaese things to the sun of all papers???

but for us here it's a funny thought and that's what makes our mornings so bubbly, .......

He just said he had his heartbroken. It's no biggie. He did it without revealing his sexuality. He mentioned no names. He didn't say when it happened. So..

My husband is a big Robbie Williams's fan, and so I have read his book Feel. The yellow press always make up stories, which are completely not true. Not even the quotes. Not even the pictures. For example, they but Robbie's picture and the picture of some man together, and wrote, that Robbie have an affair with this guy. Also they made up the quotes Robbie was said, that wasn't true. So, you can't believe anything written in yellow press.

I read, that Mika said to Daily Mirror, "I may be getting famous now, but no one wants to go out with me. In fact, no one has ever really wanted to go on a date with me. I've got no date for Valentine's Day either - it's all a bit depressing to be honest."

I don't know, if it's true, but I WOULD LIKE TO GO OUT WITH HIM!!! No matter, that I am married woman.

Ahh.. the poor guy. It will make him a stronger person because of it.

I had my heart broken a few years ago after I broke someone elses and its not fun (more like Karma!) it still hurts if I take time out to think about it. So I don't!!

He's only young, he might get hurt more than once in his lifetime just be careful who you love is the only advice I can give, and the clich`e of more pebbles on the beach is right just takes a long time to realise it xx

Wow. It's strange to read these articles about Mika's loneliness. Ok, he was alone on Valentine's Day. But how many his fans(girls) were lonely too?

Well, Mika, you should think 'bout it, not moan. You should go and just grab one of them:D There would be no resistance:D