12.04.07 MILANO report - It's kind of magic

Mirtilla

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everybody!!!......I've just read this article!!!I can't believe it!!It's fantastic!!!

Cultura e spettacolo

13 apr 10:49

Musica: Mika annuncia una tappa estiva a Firenze

MILANO - Dopo il concerto di ieri sera all'Alcatraz di Milano che ha fatto scatenare il pubblico in danze frenetiche, Mika annuncia una tappa estiva in Italia, a Firenze. La star inglese, ma di origine libanese, ha conquistato le classifiche con 'Grace Kelly', singolo che sta spopolando in radio. Mika sara' il 19 di luglio a Firenze nell'ambito di 'Italia Wave', la classica manifestazione estiva 'Arezzo Wave' che quest'anno si trasferisce nel capoluogo toscano. (Agr)

this article is about a new Mika performance here in Italy. He is going to coming in Itlay again this summer (19th July) in Firenze!!!!!!!

You girls have had such a wonderful night!!!

I've been thinking bout Mika all day...thinking that I couldn't be there but I'm very happy for you!

Hey everybody!!!......I've just read this article!!!I can't believe it!!It's fantastic!!!

Cultura e spettacolo

MILANO - Dopo il concerto di ieri sera all'Alcatraz di Milano che ha fatto scatenare il pubblico in danze frenetiche, Mika annuncia una tappa estiva in Italia, a Firenze. La star inglese, ma di origine libanese, ha conquistato le classifiche con 'Grace Kelly', singolo che sta spopolando in radio. Mika sara' il 19 di luglio a Firenze nell'ambito di 'Italia Wave', la classica manifestazione estiva 'Arezzo Wave' che quest'anno si trasferisce nel capoluogo toscano. (Agr)

This article is about a new Mika performance here in Italy.He's going to coming again in Itlay this summer (19th July) in Firenze!!!!!!!

Noooooo! NO! I can't believe it!!!

Florence is near to my city (Arezzo) and..and...he will be at the Italia Wave Festival???!!!

WOW!!!!

Can't wait to see him!

I didn't want to go to Italia Wave (the old and beloved AREZZO Wave...sigh...my best summer days...) because it's been a long and bad story since it moved from my city to Florence (I'm still angry with it) but now....

YEAH!

Cultura e spettacolo

this article is about a new Mika performance here in Italy. He is going to coming in Itlay again this summer (19th July) in Firenze!!!!!!!

nooooooo why ? whY?why?WHY?(con tutto il rispetto per i toscani)

why in florence?why not in rome ? why ?i want see mika !!! uff:sneaky2:

Yes it's fantasic!!.......but exactly what is Italia Wave Festival?

It's a free festival..it was "born" about 20 years ago and it has been in Arezzo since this summer.It was called Arezzo Wave Love Festival,now it's Italia Wave festival.

It helps young and new artists to be known,but also famous bands and songers come.

We had Skin last summer,for example.

It is divided in three parts:morning,afternoon,and evening.

It involved (but I think it'll be the same in Florence) also litterature,cinema,comics and so on.

Basically,EVERYTHING.

It's some kind of an indie festival...you can find every kind of music there!

And it has a so romantic atmosphere..flower power!!!!

I loved it so much...

Cultura e spettacolo

Mirtilla started a thread about this...look at Concert and gigs section...

I'LL GO!!!

Yes Wendi, Mika is such an adorable person, so sweet and nice!!

i was looking at him and thought: he's not a star (or if he is he doesn't know that!), he's just a boy, the sweetest and cutest boy i've ever met!

How lovely is MIKA??

Most "Popstars" would just throw the stuff fans give them away but MIKA is just so thoughtful putting it on.

I really hope Leeds is as good as what this sounds and I get to give MIKA a hug too!! xx

How lovely is MIKA??

Most "Popstars" would just throw the stuff fans give them away but MIKA is just so thoughtful putting it on.

I really hope Leeds is as good as what this sounds and I get to give MIKA a hug too!! xx

me too, me toooooooooooo!!!!! i want a mika hug:blush-anim-cl:

eh eh eh have you seen the red spot on his chest???

Young man hormones!!!!:roftl: :roftl:

LOL wot a thing to notice!!!:naughty: no i didnt see them i was looking at the necklace, its great u guys:thumb_yello:

These are really good photos. They look like real rock'n' roll concert pics!! Very intense!:punk::biggrin2:

Oh ok I just saw the signing pics... the necklace is so delicate, I see a little snoopy:biggrin2: just lovely!

I tell you the story of that Snoopy, as I told Mika:

- hey, pls. note that this is a vintage snoopy, it comes form the 70's, it was mine!

- oh, thank you!

<another bit of conversation>

at the centre of the necklace we put the bigger pendants, you will see a detailed pic next days (avoca has, and she's going home tonight)

eh eh eh have you seen the red spot on his chest???

Young man hormones!!!!:roftl: :roftl:

first time i was looking at the necklace....

second time was looking at his lips........

third time realizing how freaking close you were to him....... (omg!)