MIKA @ T In The Park - Balado (Scotland)

Yoppappop

After meeting Beth from Gossip last night Mika is her new best friend... Perhaps she'll end up in the chicken alongside Jake Shears .

this is what is reported in twitter.com/radio 1 in bbc radio 1 site...

chicken?:blink: :blink:

chicken???:shocked:

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika

NME does not posses the power of telekinesis. We figured this out sometime during Mika's embarassingly awful 'Big Girls', when our efforts to collapse the NME stage on top of him using just the power of our mind and all the vitriol we could muster fall flat. This is terrible; like listening to a hyena being strangled, eviscerated and raped all at the same time. He bounces around the stage, blissfully unaware of his own awfulness, rubbing our faces in the fact that we have to watch him. He's still alive, but believe me dear readers, it wasn't for want of trying.

Best Song - Yeah, right.

Best Moment - Dolly Parton's 'Nine To Five' blasting over the PA right before his performance. It may have been the last time we smile this weekend.

http://www.nme.com/blog/index.php?blog=55

Hahahahahahahahaha :lmao: Best reading all day :lmao:

Idiots

After meeting Beth from Gossip last night Mika is her new best friend... Perhaps she'll end up in the chicken alongside Jake Shears .

this is what is reported in twitter.com/radio 1 in bbc radio 1 site...

chicken?:blink: :blink:

hehe.. chicken :naughty:

ive been trying all day to phone my friend to see how hes going at t in the park but i cant get through :thumbdown: either hes turned his phone off & ignoring me or hes not getting a reception !

this is the only picture of Mika at the oxygen festival i could find....not the greatest quality which could have something to do with him looking off colour/ tired???

750134591_5fd90fac42.jpg

Well if he is so sick he could have bloody cancelled! And yes I have noticed by now that I am not allowed to say anything negative about wonderboy so this is my last post!

Well if he is so sick he could have bloody cancelled! And yes I have noticed by now that I am not allowed to say anything negative about wonderboy so this is my last post!

I got a text from my friend early and he is there .. maybe Im too late on this ...

Well I appreciate he appeared to T In The Park!

After all of the fuzz and speculation over the past cancellings it's the most clear opinion in my head. O__o

The MNE review is quite sh*tty lol.

They wrote a good one to MCR then. >___>

Please please please... Read the last 2 or 3 pages of Oxegen (yesterday)before asking... Jack made a fantastic summary and you don't even have to read all the thread !

Last time : YESTERDAY :

- What we heard on the radio describing it as "pathetic performance" was Mika letting the crowd sing as an ENCORE at the end of the WHOLE PERFORMANCE he did

- This whole performance has been described on the Oxegen official website as amoung one of the most "energetic and memorable" performances.

CONCLUSION : he is NOT ill enough not to sing. He should have been to Nibe and Roskilde since he performed at Oxegen and tonight (certainly) OR not perform ANYWHERE and take a rest if he's somehow ill.

sorry Yop, i was at work yesterday and couldn't follow the thread.. thanx for clearing it up:blush-anim-cl:

I'm tired of not knowing where fans are in the world. There must be hundreds going to this gig. So I made a new improved map for everyone to add themselves to. See my sig, and come and join us!!

cool idea, i've added myself!:thumb_yello:

one from earlier....

4.jpg

"after trying to convince Edith to join him on stage in a chicken costume Mika suddenly goes all camera shy"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/titp/2007/index.shtml

Can you blame MIKA for looking like this!!

Hmmm.hairdresser not on his checklist??

Edith slates him every chance she gets!!!. She was very descriptive at Glastonbury about him but liking him wasn't part of her vocabulary!!

Her and Chris Moyles are icky!

xx

just saw mika & beth ditto doing a duet of sweet dream on bbc2 ! mika must be ill he wasnt boncing about like his usual self , sorry guys in my opinion beth was sh*te :thumbdown:

just saw mika & beth ditto doing a duet of sweet dream on bbc2 ! mika must be ill he wasnt boncing about like his usual self , sorry guys in my opinion beth was sh*te :thumbdown:

what! when!? aaah and i missed it!? :blink:

sorry i would have let you guy know but if i had ran upstairs to let you know i would have missed it myself & i wasnt gonna let that happen could i :shocked: i know im selfish but that life :thumb_yello:

Mika met Beth yesterday--we've even had a thread about it in the New section! And they performed a collaboration today, yay.

Mika posesses the remarkable gift (?) of alternately looking sick and then not-sick in photos. I think that's called having a "bad" or a "good" photo.

That said, I do think he's been feeling poorly lately, and I think back before May, when he wasn't touring so much, he almost never looked sick. And I still think he needs to rest. (Poor boy.) To stick up on Kata's behalf however, the sucky thing is, if he's sick, he (or his managing team) keeps making the conscious decision to cancel on his non-UK fans so that he can make all the UK gigs.

--Jack