MIKA @ T In The Park - Balado (Scotland)

Yoppappop

it's because the sit was so confused last night. new and contradictory news kept flowing.. but that's the final result. we don't know details yet but he did sing and good apparently.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it's because the sit was so confused last night. new and contradictory news kept flowing.. but that's the final result. we don't know details yet but he did sing and good apparently.

maybe later there will be some videos from it...

Please please please... Read the last 2 or 3 pages of Oxegen (yesterday)before asking... Jack made a fantastic summary and you don't even have to read all the thread !

Last time : YESTERDAY :

- What we heard on the radio describing it as "pathetic performance" was Mika letting the crowd sing as an ENCORE at the end of the WHOLE PERFORMANCE he did

- This whole performance has been described on the Oxegen official website as amoung one of the most "energetic and memorable" performances.

CONCLUSION : he is NOT ill enough not to sing. He should have been to Nibe and Roskilde since he performed at Oxegen and tonight (certainly) OR not perform ANYWHERE and take a rest if he's somehow ill.

ohh im sooo glad i switched on radio one when i did...fantastic Mika Interview woo wooo

:biggrin2:

mika is due on at 4.20

What did he say? Anything new (about his health)?

Good to know the time though. Thanks for letting us know.

well if anyone wants to relisten to that interview - im guessing alot of you missed it :naughty:

it will be availiable listen again through radio one about 50 minutes into Edith Bowmans set :wink2:

about a 5 minute interview with Mika - he explains he has had to cancel some shows because he has been feeling sick lately

he also describes oxygen festival a bit and his performance - apparently he broke the foam V ermmm and he just talks a bit about T in the Park :naughty:

oh and he is trying to get edith to dress as a lollipop girl for his set this afternoon

The highlights start on BBC3 tonight at 7pm. I would imagine Mikas set would be on that.

Just one thing about him being at Oxygen and getting back to Scotland, there is an excellent Seacat service that one ferry company offers that only takes an hour from coast to coast. That would negate the flying problem.

ohh im sooo glad i switched on radio one when i did...fantastic Mika Interview woo wooo

:biggrin2:

mika is due on at 4.20

argh, i'm on bbc1 site, but was away from pc!

and it was only 20 min ago!

how could i be so stupid! :sneaky2:

well if anyone wants to relisten to that interview - im guessing alot of you missed it :naughty:

it will be availiable listen again through radio one about 50 minutes into Edith Bowmans set :wink2:

about a 5 minute interview with Mika - he explains he has had to cancel some shows because he has been feeling sick lately

he also describes oxygen festival a bit and his performance - apparently he broke the foam V ermmm and he just talks a bit about T in the Park :naughty:

oh and he is trying to get edith to dress as a lollipop girl for his set this afternoon

Could you somehow try to record it? That would be so great!

I'm tired of not knowing where fans are in the world. There must be hundreds going to this gig. So I made a new improved map for everyone to add themselves to. See my sig, and come and join us!!

record it record it :thumb_yello:

I'm tired of not knowing where fans are in the world. There must be hundreds going to this gig. So I made a new improved map for everyone to add themselves to. See my sig, and come and join us!!

i joined the map!!! it's a cool idea! :thumb_yello: you could do a thread about that, so more people would see it..

Mika

NME does not posses the power of telekinesis. We figured this out sometime during Mika's embarassingly awful 'Big Girls', when our efforts to collapse the NME stage on top of him using just the power of our mind and all the vitriol we could muster fall flat. This is terrible; like listening to a hyena being strangled, eviscerated and raped all at the same time. He bounces around the stage, blissfully unaware of his own awfulness, rubbing our faces in the fact that we have to watch him. He's still alive, but believe me dear readers, it wasn't for want of trying.

Best Song - Yeah, right.

Best Moment - Dolly Parton's 'Nine To Five' blasting over the PA right before his performance. It may have been the last time we smile this weekend.

http://www.nme.com/blog/index.php?blog=55

Mika

NME does not posses the power of telekinesis. We figured this out sometime during Mika's embarassingly awful 'Big Girls', when our efforts to collapse the NME stage on top of him using just the power of our mind and all the vitriol we could muster fall flat. This is terrible; like listening to a hyena being strangled, eviscerated and raped all at the same time. He bounces around the stage, blissfully unaware of his own awfulness, rubbing our faces in the fact that we have to watch him. He's still alive, but believe me dear readers, it wasn't for want of trying.

Best Song - Yeah, right.

Best Moment - Dolly Parton's 'Nine To Five' blasting over the PA right before his performance. It may have been the last time we smile this weekend.

so what did the fans think of the performance? to whoever saw/ heard it?

Thanks for the link - I added myself too!

After meeting Beth from Gossip last night Mika is her new best friend... Perhaps she'll end up in the chicken alongside Jake Shears .

this is what is reported in twitter.com/radio 1 in bbc radio 1 site...

chicken?:blink: :blink:

that's amazing!

i added myself, thanks dear!

Mika

Best Song - Yeah, right.

Thank you Kata.

Now I fully understand why only the audience's singing along was aired yesterday. Of course they can't go and prove that they're telling bull**** by airing the actual performance...:bleh: