2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To answer a couple of questions, Alan Cumming is a very talented Scottish actor who has been in quite a few Hollywood films. Ones I can remember are Goldeneye, the first James Bond film Pierce Brosnan was in. Alan played the slightly barking mad computer whiz. Then Romy and Michelles High School Reunion, where played the geeky nerd who made good and swept Lisa Kudrows character offher feet at the end in his helicopter.

As for the flag, as I was on my own and was worried about it not getting seen, I managed to get it passed down to where Steph, HJ and Big Girl were standing and HJ being a lot taller than me managed to get it flying a couple of times. He had to stop though so as not to irritate the people behind, but he thought Mika would have seen it. I would like to thank the guys for their help with that, it's very much apprieciated. Also to Bexxy, Sara, Jennie and the other lady with the purple glittery wig, all of whom managed to get it above the fencing during the sound check. I owe all you guys a drink.

One more thing as I can't get pictures up on my phone, have shirtless ones during Love Today surfaced yet, I'd be very surprised if they hadn't as when the Tshirt came off there was more flashes fom the crowd than any lights on stage (me being one of them).

thanks for the videos! my god, the ringmaster outfit is absolutely mind blowing!! :biggrin2: I SO wanna a pic of that..

lollipop in somerset house looks like the best L ever!QUOTE]

[ATTACH]3613[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]3614[/ATTACH]

just for you :biggrin2:

Mad Hatter, aaawww, i so love him!!:wub2:

hmm right my turn to write out a report lol.. well

arrived at piccadilly circus at 11.. met up with laura, marianne and a forgot what your name was soz :S .. then after an hour or so bexxy, sara, rak1, koko london and giulietta arrived.. then we walked to somerset house, lol everyone giving us weird looks or wanting to take our pics (well mostly bexxy and sara) lol very funny.. then one child said 'look mika' but it was actually koko london :roftl:

anyway got there at 12.30, some people managed to push in infront of us (and turned out i knew one of the guys :blink:) then we got to queue up somewhere else..

went inside was between 2nd and 3rd row so wasn't too bad. Patrick Wolf's performance was.. interesting lol and when he speaks its just so different from his character when he sings, he's a real sweet heart.

Right then of course they played Dolly Parton.. then the band cocme on.. then MIKA TIME.

Big girls came on during Big Girl.. mm Lorna sang with him during happy ending.. and lollipop was great as u prob already saw.

My feet were killing me the whole time but it was well worth it at the end :thumb_yello: though i didn't meet him afterwards, but next time i guess :sad:

oh and managed to spend all my money on rosettes and a mika tshirt lol.. now i'm pretty much broke but oh well!! :biggrin2:

i was wondering why all these pics seem so familiar......

...he wore the same t-shirt in Milan!!! :biggrin2:

...and i want the white trousers for tomorrow too, MIKA!!! :mf_lustslow:

that's what I first thought when I saw his outfit! love that tee! :thumb_yello:

To answer a couple of questions, Alan Cumming is a very talented Scottish actor who has been I quite a few Hollywood films. Ones I can remember are Goldeneye, the first James Bond film Pierce Brosnan was in. Alan played the slightly barking mad computer whiz. Then Romy and Michelles High School Reunion, where played the geeky nerd who made good and swept Lisa Kudrows character offher feet at the end in his helicopter.

As for the flag, as I was on my own and was worried about it not getting seen, I managed to get it passed down to where Steph, HJ and Big Girl were standing and HJ being a lot taller than me managed to get it flying a couple of times. He had to stop though so as not to irritate the people behind, but he thought Mika would have seen it. I would like to thank the guys for their help with that, it's very much apprieciated. Also to Bexxy, Sara, Jennie and the other lady with the purple glittery wig, all of whom managed to get it above the fencing during the sound check. I owe all you guys a drink.

thanks! the flag seems to have enjoyed the night too! :biggrin2:

...and i hope all the signatures have been made.... :wink2:

Okay everyone, must to put you out of your misery, some of us did get to see Mika after the gig.

Sara, Bexxy, myself, Blue, Kata, Sparkly, KokoLondon (my god he looks so much like Mika, it's scarey), Guillietta, Yoppa and a few others who's names at the moment escape me, many apologies for that.

He was at the after party around the back and he wandered up wearing his hoodie, I think that was to fool the paps that were hanging around, but he did stop to talk to us and thanked us for dressing up, took some photos with a couple of people, spoke oto Bexxy and Sara (I'll let them fill you in on the details ) and YES he did get the braces, I know Steph will be happy about that.

Then the paps started pushing in and trying to get in his face (ANOTHER reason for me to detest them), so he just made his excuses and jumped in a taxi with some friends (one of them being Alan Cumming the actor, who I managed to get my photo with, lovely man, sorry HJ) and left.

Some of us left then, but I think a few stayed to wait for the band, if they were still there.

Thank your for the first report!!!

Can't wait the others!!! :woot_jump:

hmm right my turn to write out a report lol.. well

arrived at piccadilly circus at 11.. met up with laura, marianne and a forgot what your name was soz :S .. then after an hour or so bexxy, sara, rak1, koko london and giulietta arrived.. then we walked to somerset house, lol everyone giving us weird looks or wanting to take our pics (well mostly bexxy and sara) lol very funny.. then one child said 'look mika' but it was actually koko london :roftl:

now i'm def tooooooooo curious!!! :wink2:

cannot wait till tomorrow! :wink2:

Got LOTS of nice pics during Love Today, I think he did it to tease us, it was warm enough in the penguin suit and then the SHIRT CAME OFF! I think he's trying to give me a coranary!

KokoLondon is more of a miniMika, he's not as tall, but he sure does look like him when he's walking towards you. And he's a real sweetie too.

Thank you for the reports!!!

did anyone take pics with Mika before he left??

curious to see now what kokolondon looks like!!:biggrin2:

it must have been funny to walk with mika's double at your side!!:roftl:

Did Mika notice him?

Thank you for the reports!!!

did anyone take pics with Mika before he left??

curious to see now what kokolondon looks like!!:biggrin2:

it must have been funny to walk with mika's double at your side!!:roftl:

Did Mika notice him?

I want to know the same thing haha.

Why must this thread heat up when I have to go to bed? Nice....

kokolondon's new name is minimika then :biggrin2: LMAO

look forward to see pics..

shirt off: why the heck doesn't he perform in shorts..??!! *see above, my comment about his legs*

MIKA, IF YOU READ THIS, PERFORM IN SHORTS!! :punk::roftl: