MIKA Quotes.

schock

The part of the dvd that I never fail to laugh at is when he's talking about using the bathroom so much before a gig and the water from the bottle is sloshing out everywhere as he's talking. My reaction when I first saw it:...:lmfao:

I kind of giggle at that part because I always think to myself..."he's crazy"...(that's supposed to be meant in a good way:naughty: )

I kind of giggle at that part because I always think to myself..."he's crazy"...(that's supposed to be meant in a good way:naughty: )

Hahah! He took the words right out of my head when he said "I'm losing my mind.":roftl:

I think I also like that part so much because it's something I would do...:blush-anim-cl:

"I've got the worst laugh ever. It's like Janice from friends, just a little lower pitched."

I have so many, I loveeee this thread.

Oh no!!! His laugh is not annoying at all!!! Infact, in my opion, Mika's laugh/giggle is the most contagious one I have ever heard...everytime he laughs or giggles, I always smile. What's he talking about?!? Pssht...he has the BEST not the worst, the BEST laugh EVER!!!

"I've got the worst laugh ever. It's like Janice from friends, just a little lower pitched."

Janice?! :lmfao: No way!!!

I really really like his laugh! It makes me so happy. I just can't get enough of it.:roftl:

That's why there's the laugh ringtone:biggrin2:!........Or maybe that's just us being psychos. Hard to tell......

Janice?! :lmfao: No way!!!

I really really like his laugh! It makes me so happy. I just can't get enough of it.:roftl:

That's why there's the laugh ringtone:biggrin2:!........Or maybe that's just us being psychos. Hard to tell......

I know...I agree with you on that one.

PS: Does anybody have the link where I can get the laugh ringtone?

when i'm not restraining myself my laugh is one of the weirdest ever.. one time i was walking with some people and when i started laughing lots of birds started making weird noises :boxed: but when my friends heard my Mika ringtone they were like omg! finally someone with laugh as weird as yours!! :roftl:

I love this thread! :roftl:

Here are some quotes from a radio interview done at the Lowlands festival in Holland:

Interviewer: "Just take a look outside there are a lot of people over there." (people scream) "Yes, and they're waving at you."

Mika: "And they're very drunk."

(...)

Mika: "Yeah, you're drunk! It's alright, I intend to join you, don't worry."

Interviewer: "I heard from my spies you were especially touched when the elephant and the tucan..."

Mika: "Oh yeah, we kinda had a bit of a gang-rape thing."

Interviewer: "I heard another rumour, Mika, that you were asked to take Lily Allen's place in the Alpha (?) tent, the big one."

Mika: "Oh, was it Lily's place?!"

Interviewer: "It was Lily's place, and you refused."

Mika: "No, I told them to f**k off ... Oops, sorry!"

Interviewer: "No, it's alright, it's Holland."

Mika: "That's what Jensen said when I did his show. It's Holland, you can say f**k!"

Interviewer: "You can say f**k and ... (I couldn't hear the other word), as long as you don't do it already. You can say it, or whatever."

Mika: "Okay, easy tiger."

Interviewer: "I'm gonna read you something."

Mika: "I was very happy with mine." (His place, instead of Lily Allen's.)

Interviewer: "Darling, I'm gonna read you something."

Mika: "Yes darling."

Here's the link to it. ^^

Here are some quotes from a radio interview done at the Lowlands festival in Holland:

Interviewer: "Just take a look outside there are a lot of people over there." (people scream) "Yes, and they're waving at you."

(...)

Interviewer: "I heard from my spies you were especially touched when the elephant and the tucan..."

Interviewer: "I heard another rumour, Mika, that you were asked to take Lily Allen's place in the Alpha (?) tent, the big one."

Mika: "That's what Jensen said when I did his show. It's Holland, you can say f**k!"

Interviewer: "You can say f**k and ... (I couldn't hear the other word), as long as you don't do it already. You can say it, or whatever."

i had never watched/heard that interview thanks so much for posting!!:)

Oh no!!! His laugh is not annoying at all!!! Infact, in my opion, Mika's laugh/giggle is the most contagious one I have ever heard...everytime he laughs or giggles, I always smile. What's he talking about?!? Pssht...he has the BEST not the worst, the BEST laugh EVER!!!

i agree! ive got his laugh as my ringtone too! and my family's always freaking out each time they here it :naughty:

(...)

I've never seen this interview :blink mussst watch it :hypo:

I've never seen this interview :blink mussst watch it :hypo:

Aaaw:wub2: That was at Lowlands!:punk: My sister and I were listening to the radio and then suddenly Mika came on and they were interviewing him:wub2: It was 17th of august last year. Good times. Relax was #1 in the top 40 aswell a few weeks later:naughty:

Aaaw:wub2: That was at Lowlands!:punk: My sister and I were listening to the radio and then suddenly Mika came on and they were interviewing him:wub2: It was 17th of august last year. Good times. Relax was #1 in the top 40 aswell a few weeks later:naughty:

(one day before his birthday :D) Must have been lovely hearing his voice :bleh:

I love when Mika stuff (music, interviews, performances, commercials etc) are shown when you least expect it.

THAT'S RIGHT--HELP MIKA

LEAVE ALL THE OTHERS IN THE DUST!!!

VOTE:

http://music.aol.co.uk/sexy-pop-men-cast-your-vote/article/20080222125909990012

smokey.jpg

AOL. "SEXY POP MEN-CAST YOUR VOTE"

NOTE: MIKA HAS THE MOST VOTES & THE HIGHEST PERCENTAGE OF VOTES--EXCEPT FOR ONE OTHER.

BE SURE TO SCROLL DOWN: ONE OTHER (Gary Barlow) IS AHEAD OF MIKA.

Right now MIKA (#5 on the list) has 38% of the votes:

Gary Barlow (#25 on the list) has 62% of the votes!

!!! GET BUSY !!!

http://music.aol.co.uk/sexy-pop-men-cast-your-vote/article/20080222125909990012

(one day before his birthday :D) Must have been lovely hearing his voice :bleh:

Yeah. My sister and I were just talking a bit, and it was about Mika. And then he came on and I was like: WOW SHUT UP! IT'S MIKA! I THINK!:shocked::roftl:

Yeah. My sister and I were just talking a bit, and it was about Mika. And then he came on and I was like: WOW SHUT UP! IT'S MIKA! I THINK!:shocked::roftl:

Lol, well you gotta recognise that low, sexy voice of his :wub2:

Lol, well you gotta recognise that low, sexy voice of his

I did. When the interview was over I immediatly ran to the livingroom and told my mom. :naughty:

I was like: MOOOOOOOM! MIKA WAS ON THE RADIO!!!!:shocked::wub2:

My mum was like: REALLY????!!!!!:mf_lustslow:

Me: YEEEEEAH!:mf_lustslow:

And the next day we watched the interview:naughty:

Aw, he's sooooo cute:wub2: *gets obsessive fangirl moment*