Mika Next Video Filming : Big Girls (You are beautiful...)

Yoppappop

Posted on Mikasounds today :

Want to be in MIKA's next video?

11/05/2007

If you are interested in appearing MIKA's next video and are available on Saturday 19 May then drop an email to info@jaynecollinscasting.com for information.

I know nothing more...

I'm sorry, i posted the same thread in the General Chin Wagging section... Maybe you can discuss over there ONLY and just say yes or no in the RVSP thing...

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4283

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mika my dear come to N.Y!!!!

we can dance like idiots in Time Square!!! (thats would make a funny video!)

ooooo i will book a plane to go when he does that.... amazingness that would be so awesome in the craziest outfits anyone has ever seen!!!! and decorate times square like a huge masquerade ball...

ooooo i will book a plane to go when he does that.... amazingness that would be so awesome in the craziest outfits anyone has ever seen!!!! and decorate times square like a huge masquerade ball...

OH YEAH...GREAT IDEA!!!

MIKA...HINT HINT HINT!!! (YOUR FANS ARE CREATIVE!!!)

OH YEAH...GREAT IDEA!!!

MIKA...HINT HINT HINT!!! (YOUR FANS ARE CREATIVE!!!)

HEHE YES *cough cough* *wink wink* *giggle giggle* *HINT HINT*<333 YOU SHOULD HIRE US TO GIVE YOU CREATIVE IDEAS MIKA!!!!! but of course you have enough creativeness in you to fill up all of our little minds!!!!!!!!!!

HEHE YES *cough cough* *wink wink* *giggle giggle* *HINT HINT*<333 YOU SHOULD HIRE US TO GIVE YOU CREATIVE IDEAS MIKA!!!!! but of course you have enough creativeness in you to fill up all of our little minds!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH MIKA...IF UR READING THIS...I LOVE U...I MEAN...

...NO...

(KELLY CONTROL URSELF!)

READ THE FORUMS...AND FREAKIN TALK TO US ALREADY...OR AT LEAST MAKE A FAKE NAME OR SOMETHING AND WRITE IN THE INFAMOUS "16 OR OLDER" FORUM!

(I GET A KICK OUT OF IT!)

YEAH MIKA...IF UR READING THIS...I LOVE U...I MEAN...

...NO (KELLY CONTROL URSELF!)...

READ THE FORUMS...AND FREAKIN TALK TO US ALREADY...OR AT LEAST MAKE A FAKE NAME OR SOMETHING AND WRITE IN THE INFAMOUS "16 OR OLDER" FORUM!

(I GET A KICK OUT OF IT!)

YES YES YES PLEASE MIKA!!!!! yo!!! i CANNOT bear to wait anymore wondrous MIKA!! <3333 PORFAVOR!!!!! we love love ya!

I sent the email the day it came up... But no reply. How do they expect to get people there if no one answers? Anyone got any idea where it'll be?

Same here. The office probably doesn't re-open until tomorrow.

I sent the email the day it came up... But no reply. How do they expect to get people there if no one answers? Anyone got any idea where it'll be?

I haven`t heard anything..

Oh why?! Why I am living in Latvia?!!! :protest::crybaby:

i really hope they reply to our emails tomorrow, i mean the recording will be in like less than a week, and no one knows hardly anything about it l.. and ahhh i wonder how many people they want? i hope they don't kinda like say oh we want some of u but not all of u or summin