Mika Next Video Filming : Big Girls (You are beautiful...)

Yoppappop

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I decided to send an email. I'll do anything just to get there, although it proabbly costs a lot of money. But, I went to see Mika and I finally went to England, plus it isn't that far away...

OOh Rak1 I only got eh email saying pl advise them of names and who was coming with you - have you got another one?

I got the same... But only found out about it the next day and responded then, maybe it's too late and they already made the list...:shocked:

It's possible she's waiting for more details herself before she get's back to everyone. She wasn't sure about what was happening when I E mailed yesterday. I'm not near my computer at the moment, I'm doing this off my phone in Sheffield. As soon as I get home I'll check and see if she has been back in touch and post straight away.

It's possible she's waiting for more details herself before she get's back to everyone. She wasn't sure about what was happening when I E mailed yesterday. I'm not near my computer at the moment, I'm doing this off my phone in Sheffield. As soon as I get home I'll check and see if she has been back in touch and post straight away.

I don't think Mika knows fans are going to be in it. When I mentioned it to him yesterday he seemed confused!

The last email I received abouth this: she asked me to wait before making travel arrangements as there might have a change to the schedule. It was yesterday since no news.

So Mika isn't aware of it?

I really hope it is going to happen as it is my 25th birthday on Sunday.

sam story here. I guess you don't live in london, like me. apparetly they said that only to not londoners, is this correct..?

I am also confused.

beckar said the thing is disappeared from the mikasound site.. :blink:

sam story here. I guess you don't live in london, like me. apparetly they said that only to not londoners, is this correct..?

/QUOTE]

I live in Portsmouth (not far) but I surely be in London on Friday evening at a friends.

Hope to hear news soon anyway.

I am also confused.

beckar said the thing is disappeared from the mikasound site.. :blink:

They didn't send me anything like that...

Maybe they have changed their minds about taking just random people practically off the street... :blink:

Just got an e-mail.

"URGENT NEWS

Please do not book flights etc.

The brief has radically changed and we are now no longer looking for people to appear in the video."

Strange, I wasn't going to book any flights, I live in London and said that in my e-mail. :boxed: Oh well, I wasn't hoping too much anyway... but kind of sad...

I've still not heard anything back yet, I can't see that living in London should make any difference, if you can get there under your own steam.

It's odd Mika doesn't know anything about what's happening since this was posted on his Myspace site.

I'm going to Email back to see how the land lies.

I've still not heard anything back yet, I can't see that living in London should make any difference, if you can get there under your own steam.

It's odd Mika doesn't know anything about what's happening since this was posted on his Myspace site.

I'm going to Email back to see how the land lies.

I think I was just too late with my reply and they already have a list of people...

Just seen blackwildkittys post, just as well as I was about to Email Jayne to find out what was happening.

I'm really disappointed as I was really looking forward to going on Saturday, I wish they wouldn't do things like that, dangling the carrot and then snatching it back. It reminds me of when the first HMV signing was supposed to happen, but then it clashed with the big T Mobile concert, so it was cancelled at the last minute.

I know none of this is Mikas fault, it worries me slightly that he has no idea what is happening on his own project. Whoever is organising this should put a bit more thought into what they are doing before they go posting things on his site and getting peoples hopes up. Rant over.

Just seen blackwildkittys post, just as well as I was about to Email Jayne to find out what was happening.

I'm really disappointed as I was really looking forward to going on Saturday, I wish they wouldn't do things like that, dangling the carrot and then snatching it back. It reminds me of when the first HMV signing was supposed to happen, but then it clashed with the big T Mobile concert, so it was cancelled at the last minute.

I know none of this is Mikas fault, it worries me slightly that he has no idea what is happening on his own project. Whoever is organising this should put a bit more thought into what they are doing before they go posting things on his site and getting peoples hopes up. Rant over.

NO! NO! Don't give you hope up just yet, maybe they sent just for me, you know. Maybe they are just looking for a different type of person. E-mail them again!

And who is Jayne?

NO! NO! Don't give you hope up just yet, maybe they sent just for me, you know. Maybe they are just looking for a different type of person. E-mail them again!

And who is Jayne?

I sent her an email and asked about the whereabouts. I need to know anyway. Tickets and stuff.

they replied me straight away: same answer as the above :blink: I dunno what to say..

this is most odd.. maybe they sorted out people BEFORE they actually came to london.. or maybe the whole thing has been rescheduled.

well, not much to do about it.. :boxed: