Mika Next Video Filming : Big Girls (You are beautiful...)

Yoppappop

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DEFINITELY.

Even the competition was a tad messy :S

It must be very distressing for MIKA too, being a self-confessed control freak, to be surrounded by such chaos!!:shocked:

It must be very distressing for MIKA too, being a self-confessed control freak, to be surrounded by such chaos!!:shocked:

yeah i quite agree, the poor thing. just sounds like companies trying to take control.

I feel his pain.. I am part of the club also (control freaks.. :boxed: ).

Just got an e-mail.

"URGENT NEWS

Please do not book flights etc.

The brief has radically changed and we are now no longer looking for people to appear in the video."

Strange, I wasn't going to book any flights, I live in London and said that in my e-mail. :boxed: Oh well, I wasn't hoping too much anyway... but kind of sad...

bwk when did u e-mail them?

i still haven't got a second e-mail from them yet, so maybe they have found enough people for the video? and its getting really close so they should inform us at least now whether this thing is going on and where etc.

they emailed me back cause I emailed them today again. I dunno: in the day before yesterday's email they said the filming had been rescheduled, which made me think it was a problem with the date, but now I dunno what to say...

they emailed me back cause I emailed them today again. I dunno: in the day before yesterday's email they said the filming had been rescheduled, which made me think it was a problem with the date, but now I dunno what to say...

What did they say in their email? I have no news at all.

which? today's? :blink:

they said the same as to blackwildkitty. that they didn't needed fans anymore for the video filming because of dramatic change in the brief or smt along that line..

I sent them another email, asking for news and I received the email with the "Urgent news".

I'm so dissapointed like you all. I was hoping to celebrate my 25th birthday on a set with Mika and then in London. :tears:

If they weren't sure, they shouldn't have posted the news.

She hasn't bothered to tell me yet... with any luck thats good rather than bad news... As they say, no news is good news... If not she won't get a happy email from me

I am sooo confused now :blink: do they not need fans anymore as in any fans at all? or do they not need fans anymore because they have enough? aaah why don't they explain themselves, but surely they would e-mail the rest of us saying that they don't need us anymore because of the change? i'm completely baffled, and worried.. :boxed:

ok, the scenario changes again. apparently some video may be made in a park in central london. some fans from here got this email as last in the row, saying that filming will take place in a park in central london.

I don't know more. and no, it's not me. :wink2:

ok, the scenario changes again. apparently some video may be made in a park in central london. some fans from here got this email as last in the row, saying that filming will take place in a park in central london.

I don't know more. and no, it's not me. :wink2:

k who got this email? and why do some of us not get any emails and others get things that say other things, this is not organised well AT ALL!!! they can't just give us mixed signals

these are the emails ive recieved

''Thankyou very much for replying re appearing in Mika's new video.

We don't have a definate location yet, but you would to be in London for 9am

on Saturday the 19th and it will be a full day. There is no fee, so it is

best if you are not travelling from too far.

If you are still interested and can make travel arrangements, please respond

to this e-mail letting us know your name, age and if you are bringing anyone

with you.

Thank you ''

and then i got this random email shortly after saying

''It will be a park in central London zone 1 or possibly 2.''

these are the emails ive recieved

''Thankyou very much for replying re appearing in Mika's new video.

We don't have a definate location yet, but you would to be in London for 9am

on Saturday the 19th and it will be a full day. There is no fee, so it is

best if you are not travelling from too far.

If you are still interested and can make travel arrangements, please respond

to this e-mail letting us know your name, age and if you are bringing anyone

with you.

Thank you ''

and then i got this random email shortly after saying

''It will be a park in central London zone 1 or possibly 2.''

i haven't got that second e-mail, omg :( i just got the first one, when did u receive that email mikachu?

maybe there are different parts of the park?

hotdlp, go anyway lmao! they might let you in! ...i wonder what time they will be filming?

meh unless someone invites me with them XD lol.... this sucks

it said they would be filming at 9? knowing them they prob changed it or summin

may be worth a try! they wanted your name and age, so i guess they are pretty strict with entrance, but since you live in london, it won't be quite the same mess as it' be for one of us, from outside london or even the uk, if we get there and are refused.

just try, maybe you are lucky! :wink2: