Mika Next Video Filming : Big Girls (You are beautiful...)

Yoppappop

right - very confused - got a phone call this afternoon about 3.15 from Jayne collins casting saying they would be contacting me shortly with shoot details!!

no further calls no emails!

whaaaaat!! seriously?!!! :shocked:

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes some woman from the casting agency rang whikle iwas doing school run - got v dirty look from motorcyclist for answering phone - but come on it is Milka

wow how xciting good luck!!!!!! keep us updated!!!

yes some woman from the casting agency rang whikle iwas doing school run - got v dirty look from motorcyclist for answering phone - but come on it is Milka

lol well you're lucky, so.. what they call one out of the 10000 people who probs applied lol? did u give them your contact details then when they emailed u saying to leave name, age etc?

see this is gettting more confusing didn't they email nearly everyone saying urgent news etc etc?

I contacted the Jayne Colloins one on sun and was asked to provide details of who would go and ages etc, which I did (no questions about size tho?) , then heard nothing. Sent another couple of emails to Jayne collins and got the same "urgent all changed people not needed" email bounced back so assumed that was that.

Then heard request on Capital Radio so emailed the link they had - Shaded Glam - got a response today saying yes they were glad to have me on board - didnt Aask my size just said they wanted people wjho were anti size 0 - pah could be a size 8 and wish I wasnt - but hell am a 12!! hope thats not a prob.

Any way that was that - nothjing else til phone call from the orginal company today!!

well we shall have to see - still sceptical - just sent a further email asking more info and got it retuned from the @postmaster general@ saying that the recipients mailbox is full!!

thats cos all us desperate mika fans are bombarding them with our dress sizes

lol

:roftl:

I contacted the Jayne Colloins one on sun and was asked to provide details of who would go and ages etc, which I did (no questions about size tho?) , then heard nothing. Sent another couple of emails to Jayne collins and got the same "urgent all changed people not needed" email bounced back so assumed that was that.

Then heard request on Capital Radio so emailed the link they had - Shaded Glam - got a response today saying yes they were glad to have me on board - didnt Aask my size just said they wanted people wjho were anti size 0 - pah could be a size 8 and wish I wasnt - but hell am a 12!! hope thats not a prob.

Any way that was that - nothjing else til phone call from the orginal company today!!

hey when u called did it say no number or was there a number? cos i got a call today but i couldn't answer it cos i was in a lesson, now i think i regret doing that :S

Hot - it was a london Number.

Just rang it back and am on list they are checking whether my kids are.

they will email further details some time today.

Pm me the no that rang you and I can confirm if its the one that rang me :)

ok, mine said no number so maybe it wasn't them phew, even though now i wish it was them

carrinevie, I am NOT asking for details of any sort, :wink2: did they just say ya if the filming was gonna be on the 19th only (as originally said) or also on other days..?

ooh just had a call saying me and kids are in and that email will be coming shortly but I will have to take pack lunch for kids as they have only catered for 200!!

I'm happy for you. Lucky you. Enjoy your time there!