Mika Next Video Filming : Big Girls (You are beautiful...)

Yoppappop

Has anyone had this email?

URGENT NEWS

Please do not book flights / make travel arrangements etc.

The brief has radically changed and we are now no longer looking for people to appear in the video.

Thank you for applying and sorry it has not worked out this time.

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol well i'm sure when the shoot is over everyone will run to mfc and write how the day went so expect lotsa writing!!!

And guys who are going, we got like 18 hours? my brain is actually not functioning properly, i don't think i can count anymore!!! :blink:

lol well i'm sure when the shoot is over everyone will run to mfc and write how the day went so expect lotsa writing!!!

And guys who are going, we got like 18 hours? my brain is actually not functioning properly, i don't think i can count anymore!!! :blink:

We want a report that will fill at least 15 pages....okay, that's a bit too much:naughty: Anyway, I hope you enjoy it!:thumb_yello:

We want a report that will fill at least 15 pages....okay, that's a bit too much:naughty: Anyway, I hope you enjoy it!:thumb_yello:

lol, well lets see how much we do on the day and maybe just maybe we could fill up 15 pages XD

lol, well lets see how much we do on the day and maybe just maybe we could fill up 15 pages XD

If you have to stay there all day I expect that you don't just walk by and wave at the camera:biggrin2: But shooting a videoclip is a lot of waiting though. Aah, we'll see what it'll bring. Oh and are you gonna take photos when it's allowed?

If you have to stay there all day I expect that you don't just walk by and wave at the camera:biggrin2: But shooting a videoclip is a lot of waiting though. Aah, we'll see what it'll bring. Oh and are you gonna take photos when it's allowed?

ha ha, yeah HI MUM I'M ON TV!! jokes :naughty: yeah, but i got a feeling no matter how long this video shooting takes it'll be fun i mean whats not to like right? mfc people to talk to, they're gonna have to keep playing mika songs well big girl anyway, and we can just have a lil party while they're recording the other stuff lol, plus free food and stuff ha ha

And hell yeah i'm taking pics!! i'm bringing my camera MUST remember to buy batteries otherwise i will kick myself

ha ha, yeah HI MUM I'M ON TV!! jokes :naughty: yeah, but i got a feeling no matter how long this video shooting takes it'll be fun i mean whats not to like right? mfc people to talk to, they're gonna have to keep playing mika songs well big girl anyway, and we can just have a lil party while they're recording the other stuff lol, plus free food and stuff ha ha

And hell yeah i'm taking pics!! i'm bringing my camera MUST remember to buy batteries otherwise i will kick myself

Yeah, and eventually Mika himself will show up aswell:biggrin2:

Am so excited.. though I emailed Shaded Glam to tell them that my sister could not make it after all (before the emails from jaynecollins came in)

My feeling is that Shaded Glam helping to get people for jaynecollins.

My sis got the email from jaynecollins anyway, but she not had the chance to reply, they just called her to check if she was still going and she told them no and the woman was apparently really rude!!

Anyway.. still excited about tomo... will be bringing 2 mates :)

Am so excited.. though I emailed Shaded Glam to tell them that my sister could not make it after all (before the emails from jaynecollins came in)

My feeling is that Shaded Glam helping to get people for jaynecollins.

My sis got the email from jaynecollins anyway, but she not had the chance to reply, they just called her to check if she was still going and she told them no and the woman was apparently really rude!!

Anyway.. still excited about tomo... will be bringing 2 mates :)

really? oh thats not nice, all these peopkle answering the phone are always moody anyway, their job must really suck :thumbdown:

I haven't got a call from them to see whether i've confirmed. I called them though and left a message saying my name, email addy and number but i don't know if they'll be able to tell who i am, or if they call everyone to check the confirmaton :S ??

I had the email with the instructions!!! omg, I'm so happy!!! I'm going to be able to meet some of you guys, we could even celebrate my birthday (which is on Sunday). I'm so happy!!!!!

but I don't know what to wear. If you could give me ideas??? Thanks!!!

Does anyone have more information about it? I got this when I complained about not getting in XD LOL. success. xD

Hi Becksie,

If you could please let me know as soon as possible which list/time slot your friends are on, we will be able to sort it out-

If you could let me know what time they are meeting that would be great- look forward to hearing from you,

Kind Regards

Hope you Video guys all have a wonderful time and all of us in far away countries will be green with envy that they give the UK people all the chances for everything!!!

Will be waiting for the stories. What a buzz on the boards this week, honestly I can hardly tear myself away for sleep!! It's all too much!!:punk: :punk:

Hope you Video guys all have a wonderful time and all of us in far away countries will be green with envy that they give the UK people all the chances for everything!!!

Will be waiting for the stories. What a buzz on the boards this week, honestly I can hardly tear myself away for sleep!! It's all too much!!:punk: :punk:

Some of us haven't been lucky, though, Blue Sky! Bit of a lottery, I think!

Some of us haven't been lucky, though, Blue Sky! Bit of a lottery, I think!

Reply to them back and say all your friends are going but you was denied. They will reply back!!! they did to me.. I sent the mail today and got a reply today :D

Reply to them back and say all your friends are going but you was denied. They will reply back!!! they did to me.. I sent the mail today and got a reply today :D

I think Im too skinny to go now xP

I heard you have to be over size 14. Awww :(

Don't worry, that's just because he lives here, he will probably move to America before long anyway. :sneaky2:

I suppose if it was an American artist, they would do most things there (although he does do a lot in America anyway) or if he was from Japan, that's where it would be happening I guess.

I think Im too skinny to go now

I heard you have to be over size 14. Awww

Really? Ok maybe it's a bit strange to sing big girl with hundert skinny girls there but it's not fair anyway :thumbdown:

Who from the MFC is definitely in ??

I want to tell everybody that I know them :roftl: :roftl:

That's all I can do ... sit here and be proud of you my dears:wub2: :punk:

Enjoy it and be craaaaaazy :naughty: :naughty:

Oh I'm so happy for everyone who is going now. And I desperately want to know how it was, but I guess I speak for everyone at the MFC who is not going :biggrin2:

I'm sure everyone who's going will have a great time tomorrow!!! :punk:

I'm already waiting for the reports right now... :roftl:

Have fun!!!