Mika Next Video Filming : Big Girls (You are beautiful...)

Yoppappop

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I take it I aint in :( this video then as I got this reply today:

URGENT NEWS

Please do not book flights / make travel arrangements etc.

The brief has radically changed and we are now no longer looking for people to appear in the video.

Thank you for applying and sorry it has not worked out this time.

I was probably far too late applying as I didn'teven know about this until it was probably too late (still not used to finding my way around these boards pfft), I'll just pretend I wasn't fat enough then I won't feel so bad lol, though I would have piled on 2 stone in 2 days if they had said yes :lmao:

feeling: Blue as I can be Oh loves gonna get me down

yey in 12 hours and 40 mins a guy will come and take us to go to the secret locaaatiiiioonnn... woo hoo!!! :D:D not long to go, not only that mika will def be there and the band and hopefully his family too, i wanna meet them properly!! aaah so hyper now

I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im goin wif ma mum im goin wif ma mum WOW YAY:roftl::arf2::lmfao::yikes::groupwave:

How old are you?

Oops sorry let me change that.

How did you get in at your age?!

I'm desperate to find out where the video is being shot. If you know and are lucky enough to be going please send me a message. If I'm successful in getting pictures of it and manage to sell them I will give a cash reward + a poster sized pic. If they don't sell I will still give the helper a poster sized pic taken at Brighton for their trouble. I will of course put the pics on her for all to view

any help appreciated

well I know it's gonna be awesome and such a one off fantastical experience for you all, and I shall try not to think about it while I'm at work, I'm sure I will be too busy with the job in hand, ha yeah right like I will be able to NOT think about it.

Maybe I should try to act my age for a change I need to come back down to planet earth where I belong, normally I have my feet stuck fast to the ground lol, just got a bit (lot) carried away with everything happening this week.

Deep breaths needed lol

Your all in for a fantastic time that's for sure.

(dam and now I'm in tears at EastEnders that's all I need! god that's the most harrowing episode I have ever seen.)