Mika Next Video Filming : Big Girls (You are beautiful...)

Yoppappop

times like these i'm happy that i'm not skinny lol. I've e-mailed them and they e-mailed back asking for contact number and age, hopefully there'll be another reply by tomorrow

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

!!! I just got this email from jaynecollinscasting!!

URGENT NEWS

Please do not book flights / make travel arrangements etc.

The brief has radically changed and we are now no longer looking for people to appear in the video.

Thank you for applying and sorry it has not worked out this time.

I applied to them on Monday night and didnt hear anything until now.. but I also got response from Shaded Glam last night from the ad that was on CApitalFM...

Am very confused.. could the whole thing be called off??

I again received an email from jaynecollinscasting today in reply of my email from Monday with the urgent news but with apologizes this time.

But if they cancel this, why is there another ad and people getting replies.

I'm so confused, they are giving people hopes again.

ok, one more oddity in the line of weirdness...

I got another email from jayne, not having replied to their last, thanks-the-brief-has-dramatically-changed.. one.

she says the same and adds she's sorry. same of the above but twice and not requested by a former reply of mine. :blink:

later I'll try and email the other addy.

Jayne sent me the same email twice within an hour (twist the knife why don't ya?) about the urgent news. So I lied and said I'd already bought train tickets to make her feel bad. And said she could have contacted me earlier.

Jayne sent me the same email twice within an hour (twist the knife why don't ya?) about the urgent news. So I lied and said I'd already bought train tickets to make her feel bad. And said she could have contacted me earlier.

good for u i hope it does make them feel bad!!!

I read thou a couple of pages and i have to say wot a mess they have made!!!:sneaky2:

Are they? Did they say that? Tell them to email me back then!

Oh, and you all know you love me....? For those of you that do end up going please can you tell me where it is just so I can meet him? Please with lollipops?

If they're trying to turn down skinny girls, you'd think they could just reply with "We're sorry, you're not the type we're looking for" or something. It would at least be honest and less confusing. I don't think that's it; it seems like they made a mess of dates and commitments themselves.

--Jack