Mika Next Video Filming : Big Girls (You are beautiful...)

Yoppappop

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yey for u 2 for getting in woo hoo!!!

k is anyone gonna bring a bag, it says not to bring anything too bulky but i need summin to put my stuff in but don't really want it lying around so it can get stolen.. hmmmmm

think I will just use my usual large handbag thing - kids will bring a little rucksack thingie and maybe one of those bum bag things so if I dump my main bag somewhere I can keep purse mob and camera on me!!

Yaaay! I'm in too... weird.. cos i got confirmation from someone at Jayne Collins Casting.. even though i got the other email earlier from them about not needing anyone. My sister got an email too from them confirming details and she didnt email anyone.. i gave her details to Shaded Glam!!

anyway! who cares!?? I'm coming toooooooooooooooo!

Yaaay! I'm in too... weird.. cos i got confirmation from someone at Jayne Collins Casting.. even though i got the other email earlier from them about not needing anyone. My sister got an email too from them confirming details and she didnt email anyone.. i gave her details to Shaded Glam!!

anyway! who cares!?? I'm coming toooooooooooooooo!

yey meimei!! when mika's concerned you're always lucky lol :naughty: the same thing happened to me too i got an email fron jayne's casting with the 'urgent news' then they send me an email with all the details of how to get there, strange but now its worth partying over XD

yey meimei!! when mika's concerned you're always lucky lol :naughty: the same thing happened to me too i got an email fron jayne's casting with the 'urgent news' then they send me an email with all the details of how to get there, strange but now its worth partying over XD

yay meimei! well done the three of us got in too. no pink wigs though lol

:thumb_yello:

its going to be so nice to meet up with you all too

we're soooo excited lol