Mika Next Video Filming : Big Girls (You are beautiful...)

Yoppappop

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In brief

Advertised on MikaSounds.... Sent pretty much everyone a load of crap about changing minds.... Capital Radio advertised after.... only sent some replies so far.... most people confused due to lack of info (including MIKA who has no idea what is going on).... Now none of us have no idea if its going on or not. Some of us think they are looking for older, non skinny girls but still no idea really

Just got an e-mail.

"URGENT NEWS

Please do not book flights etc.

The brief has radically changed and we are now no longer looking for people to appear in the video."

Strange, I wasn't going to book any flights, I live in London and said that in my e-mail. :boxed: Oh well, I wasn't hoping too much anyway... but kind of sad...

same, i got that emial, and i only live about 2 hours from london and would be there in time. i was a bit gutted though because i am a big girl and i really really am desperate to meet MIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbdown:

Did one of these two agencies ask you for your size?

nope there are no replies for them yet, they just mentioned they were looking for anti sized zero people, but haven't asked for specific details about size

I got one from Shaded Glam after I had sent them details of age and they replied saying great to have me and Jemma on board and that they would send further details later.

That was this morning and not heard anything elkse yet.

The email also said I couldnt take Ev ie (12 ) andd Theo (8) and they were not what they were looking for at this time.

so sent another sating could they just come along to watch!!

not heard yet!

I got one from Shaded Glam after I had sent them details of age and they replied saying great to have me and Jemma on board and that they would send further details later.

Good for you!!!!! May I ask you how old you are

same story here. just emailed them and they replied straight away. if it was an automated email, it was a welll done one LOL

long and very informative. you need to submit your phone # and they call ya and let ya know where to go. they remarked the anti zero size thing.

anyways, as i wrote if it's only on the 19th I am not going. as hard as it's, it came to my mind I have a prearranged family engagement (after all this mess..LOL) I cannot miss. hubby was so sweet and said to go anyways and he'll be with the kids :wub2: , but I just feel too bad about it. so, my place to someone else. :bleh:

the first agency screwed up by failing to mentioning what type they're casting, so another agency was hired- if the first agency had a location but was fired, the original location might've also gone by the way side. Dunno, but hope it gets sorted out for all of your sakes.

*M*

yeah i just heard scott mills say about this 2!! they are saying size 14+ but that seemed to have caused trouble. dont think mika will be there cos all the radio stations are talking about it and 1000's of ppl are gonna turn up!!

oh dear.... its still chaos isnt it?? I am size 14/16... so hope they will still pick me.. I wish someone would give us a proper update!!

oh i hope they pick u tooo!!! its such a mess thou!!! silly ppl. dont seem to know wot they are doing!