Mika Next Video Filming : Big Girls (You are beautiful...)

Yoppappop

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to all of you. It's very nce, you're going to live an amazing experience.

On the other hand, I'm going to cry. I knew I shouldn't have put so many hopes in this but I really want to be part of this. As I haven't heard anything, I guess it's too lat now. I'm so so sad. I was thinking that it was going to be a such nice birthday present. Plus 2007 is not a very good year for me and I was hoping to have at least a good new, someting nice for my birthday. Why didn't they pick me as well? I'm mad at myself and so sad.:(:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

just got the email with password etc but when i sent reply it came back saying their mailbox was full!

has this happened to anyone else? what if they don't get it in time does that mean i can't go!!!!

:boxed:

aaarrgghh i'm sooooooooo stressed lol

I had that once, when I applied for a job. I received a message that their mailbox was full, but they still called me. Don't worry, it'll be alright!

And we demand reports!:mf_rosetinted:

Mine bounced back too - will pm you the womans phone number - I rang and confirmed!

thanks for that i texted her and she texted back saying she'll call me tomorrow. can relax now lol

Congrats to all of you. It's very nce, you're going to live an amazing experience.

On the other hand, I'm going to cry. I knew I shouldn't have put so many hopes in this but I really want to be part of this. As I haven't heard anything, I guess it's too lat now. I'm so so sad. I was thinking that it was going to be a such nice birthday present. Plus 2007 is not a very good year for me and I was hoping to have at least a good new, someting nice for my birthday. Why didn't they pick me as well? I'm mad at myself and so sad.:(:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Don't worry hunny. I'll make sure that I'll get you an autograph if you like/if he is there:biggrin2:

don't give up hope!! when carrine said she got a call from them i thought thats it they already got all the people they want then i get an email from them! so keep waiting!! :)

I can't wait to meet you guys! I am SSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!:biggrin2:

What are you going to wear?

yeah same!! the other best part of this experience is meeting all of u lot!!

well it said to wear bright colours, sooo i'm gonna try my best with that, i think i'll wear jeans as i don't have any brightly coloured trousers (yes i'm sad i know lol) but i'll wear a bright top and some funky stuff in my hair, wel i'll try

I think I will wear jeans too lol, but I have a lovely bright blue dress top! I don't think I will red again after the hassle it caused at the culture show, I was moved about 20 times cos of the glow! lol:blush-anim-cl:

I think I will wear jeans too lol, but I have a lovely bright blue dress top! I don't think I will red again after the hassle it caused at the culture show, I was moved about 20 times cos of the glow! lol:blush-anim-cl:

ha ha omg seriously? well at least u'd be the most noticed in the vid lol

ha ha omg seriously? well at least u'd be the most noticed in the vid lol

Well Mika has seen me in my red outfit, I don't want him to think I only have one set of clothes now, do I? LOL:blush-anim-cl:

hey u don't think we'll be able to bring cameras do ya? i would really love to take some pics of us lot but i don't wanna get it conviscated if we aint allowed to bring them

poor thing, I am SO sorry.. *hugs* :boxed:

maybe you can manage and see him at some gig..?