MFC MOTHERS' CLUB: Mothers who love MIKA

Blue Sky

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Welcome to Ricki! You are #47. At this rate, this week we might hit 50 mothers!!!

We know what it is like dealing with the husbands who cannot appreciate our obsession with Mika!!

I wonder if Mika can cause any marriage to break up???:boxed:

*thinks a moment* ...I realise I say that only half-joking:blink:

Yes, he can..:mf_rosetinted:

And it's a good thing actually..

:eek: what did I start???

Hmmm, well they have to be pretty thick-skinned husbands is all I can say!

I think mine is in Mikdenial: "No, she's only pretending to be obsessed with him...:mf_rosetinted: " kind of thing..

Well it works for us :biggrin2::naughty:

yes. i's a good thing you aren't alweys sweet and kind... I don't think you're a cog***na!!! :D

but...you seem like a very good person! and it's enough

thanks....:blush-anim-cl:

but i'm afraid i have a big spot in my candid soul for you...i do not drink! :naughty:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

COMING TO ITALY????????????????????

WE MUST, HAVE TO , SHOULD, OUGHT TO MEET!!!!!!!!!

BLUE SKY!

pls tell me you are coming to the north, please please.....

suzy knows it, i LOVE meeting my fellows fans!

keep me informed hun!:thumb_yello:

Oops.:blush-anim-cl: Guess I spoilt my surprise for you Robertina!!

I am supposed to be going to Assisi. Is that near you? Because of course when I get off that plane the first thing I will ask is WHERE'S ROBERTINA???

Bwahahahaha:biggrin2:

hello moms of the mika-world! by a mika-doughter!:thumb_yello:

Hey, what is it with all these kids???

No, only kidding. Anyone needs a MFC mom, here we all are!! BUt we are off babysitting duty when we are here....:wink2:

HEY LADIES, It seems I missed you today , sometimes the jetlag is not nice!!!

All these italian ladies and Blue Sky coming to Italy; Assisi is in the center of Italy maybe you can meet eachother there, eh Robertina? I am still in the States in April:no: , I wish I was there to meet you two!!! but maybe Blue Sky will like Italy so much to stay looonger!!!:naughty: we should :gathering: forever about Mika and other ladies`:roftl: :roftl: stuff!

• 1 month later...

Where in the world do I live: Country NSW Australia

Kids: I have 5 kids, 2 daughters and 3 sons. aged from 18mths to 15years

I find it quite challenging having a wide range of ages to care for. Dealing with the hormones of my oldest two and also nappies and sleepless nights.

I only work part time so I the rest of my days are spent rushing between housework and looking after kids, and hobbies and internet.

My youngest - Grace - can't talk much but sings along to mika songs (in baby talk but she thinks she is singing the words) :naughty:

And my 5yo son LOVES Lollipop, he demands it in the car, over and over (and over and over and over)

Where in the world do I live: Country NSW Australia

Kids: I have 5 kids, 2 daughters and 3 sons. aged from 18mths to 15years

I find it quite challenging having a wide range of ages to care for. Dealing with the hormones of my oldest two and also nappies and sleepless nights.

I only work part time so I the rest of my days are spent rushing between housework and looking after kids, and hobbies and internet.

My youngest - Grace - can't talk much but sings along to mika songs (in baby talk but she thinks she is singing the words) :naughty:

And my 5yo son LOVES Lollipop, he demands it in the car, over and over (and over and over and over)

Welcome sweet knees! Another Aussie Mum! (I'll make you a number on the first page so you can put it in your signature!)

Imagine having 5 kids and STILL having time for MFC. That is awesome. I know about hormones too, me AND my 2 eldest.

I also cannot imagine how you found this thread, it has been quiet for so long. :biggrin2:

I joined the "Oldlings" a while ago. Might as well throw in my lot with the mothers who love Mika as well -- especially with a user name like mine! I have 2 children -- one boy, one girl -- who shall remain ageless!

I love Australia (I've been there twice and looking forward to going again in the not too distant future), but I'm in New York.

Hello, this is my very first post.

I am a mom to 3 boys, 11, 9 and 7 and we are all Mika obsessed now. They can't seem to understand why he is not so popular here and why none of their friends know who he is. We listen to him constantly, have him in the car, the ipod, the DVD too now!

We are in the northern midwest of the US. I hope to one day see Mika live with my 3 kids. The husband is quite baffled by all this.

C

Well, I've been on here for a week and kept seeing the mother's club in people's siggies but hadn't managed to make it over here..... I should have been posting on here when I had my epiphany last weekend as a lot of you sound like you know what I meant. (Essentially it was about me discovering I might feel a need to mother Mika, took me by surprise).

Soooo, Hi! I'm in the Australian Capital Territory. Married, 35, two kids, boy just turned 11 and girl 2 1/2 years. Toddler girl loves Mika, particularly Lollipop (like a lot of other kids), 11 yr old is coming around kind of. Hubby doesn't get it. Not exhibiting signs of jealousy yet (besides he's obsessed with Stevie Nicks so all's fair really), but I think he's getting a bit tired of hearing the M word as someone called it.

And yes, have no answer for combining motherhood with MFC. I tend to do the housework in spurts and then sit on the computer for hours at a time. But not much in the evenings, cos hubby hogs computer then.

Please may I join??

Welcome to all the new MUMS here!! Can you believe we have passed 50 and that is only those of us willing to CONFESS!!

There are other mothers lurking back there, we need to get them all on here, STAND UP AND BE COUNTED LADIES!!:thumb_yello:

MIKA MUMS ROCK!!:punk:

So mommylovesmika is #49,

candboys is #50 (what a great way to start your posting life in MFC...now you watch how obsessed you become!!)

chickadee is #51.

I am so happy I might just have to make a new thread to celebrate us all, such cool mums we all are.

:biggrin2:

Welcome to all the new MUMS here!! Can you believe we have passed 50 and that is only those of us willing to CONFESS!!

There are other mothers lurking back there, we need to get them all on here, STAND UP AND BE COUNTED LADIES!!:thumb_yello:

MIKA MUMS ROCK!!:punk:

So mommylovesmika is #49,

candboys is #50 (what a great way to start your posting life in MFC...now you watch how obsessed you become!!)

chickadee is #51.

I am so happy I might just have to make a new thread to celebrate us all, such cool mums we all are.

:biggrin2:

There might even be new moms for 2008! *wonders if there's any expecting mothers out there in MFC land*

-One things for sure, this mommy (me) sure ain't makin' any more babies! :blink: