MFC MOTHERS' CLUB: Mothers who love MIKA

Blue Sky

I am a late joiner for this club, but better late then never. :naughty: I have 4 kids. The guys are 23, 21 and 10 and my daughter is 17. Parenthood can be awesome but very challenging!:shocked: I am in the US. My 10 yr old is also a Mika addict and went to his concert in Chcago with me. Some peeps think its a bit odd that I am soo addicted to Mika-but I really don't care. LOL:thumb_yello:

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am a late joiner for this club, but better late then never. :naughty: I have 4 kids. The guys are 23, 21 and 10 and my daughter is 17. Parenthood can be awesome but very challenging!:shocked: I am in the US. My 10 yr old is also a Mika addict and went to his concert in Chcago with me. Some peeps think its a bit odd that I am soo addicted to Mika-but I really don't care. LOL:thumb_yello:

Welcome mom4unicrn. You get to be lucky #41 of the Mothers' Club....I love that our numbers are growing!! Moms for Mika rock!!

We are all addicted here. Most of our kids are too! My three kids are!

• 1 month later...

Hi! I've just found this link :biggrin2: I'm a mum too! I'm 27 and I have 2 young daughters, Isabelle, 5 and Sophia who will be 3 on August 20th, they both love Mika too, infact Sophia has cried many a time because she can't come with us to see him on December 2nd!!!! :roftl:

Hi,

great idea, Mother's club.

The discription sounds just like me!!

First things first,

Where in the world do I live: India, yes, very few ,know abourt MIKA here, I'm just glad that I'm one of them.

Kids: Daughter 14 years old, as crazy about MIKA as I am. Son 8 years old,sometimes gets jelous of MIKA!!

How I manage MFC time: I don't work outside home, so I just wait for everybody to get out, finish my work and just get glued to the PC!!

• 3 weeks later...
Hi! I've just found this link :biggrin2: I'm a mum too! I'm 27 and I have 2 young daughters, Isabelle, 5 and Sophia who will be 3 on August 20th, they both love Mika too, infact Sophia has cried many a time because she can't come with us to see him on December 2nd!!!! :roftl:

Sorry I didn't see this, been off on holidays.

Seren, you are #42. Feel safe among the Mika mothers club mayhem. We all know what you are going through!

Hi,

great idea, Mother's club.

The discription sounds just like me!!

First things first,

Where in the world do I live: India, yes, very few ,know abourt MIKA here, I'm just glad that I'm one of them.

Kids: Daughter 14 years old, as crazy about MIKA as I am. Son 8 years old,sometimes gets jelous of MIKA!!

How I manage MFC time: I don't work outside home, so I just wait for everybody to get out, finish my work and just get glued to the PC!!

Pam welcome, you are #43. We are so international, I love it!!:wink2:

Well, you could join us, Elanorelle, but we don't do anything in particular as you see...just a line to add to our sigs...BUT I think you should start up the ZANY AUNTS thread too, cuz I am sure you are not alone!

I want to be part of the club!

Karen - Happily single 39 year old Mom and a brand new Mika fan!

I have 3 sons 12, 8 and 5. I may be too old for Mika, but I don't care!!

In the 80's, I was a pretty die-hard Queen fan, and I was introduced to Mika by a friend who thought he sounded like Freddy and sent me a link, and I was hooked!

I want to be part of the club!

Karen - Happily single 39 year old Mom and a brand new Mika fan!

I have 3 sons 12, 8 and 5. I may be too old for Mika, but I don't care!!

In the 80's, I was a pretty die-hard Queen fan, and I was introduced to Mika by a friend who thought he sounded like Freddy and sent me a link, and I was hooked!

Hi Karen, welcome to the club, I'm sure Blue Sky will add you..

Just remember, you are never too old or mummy-like for Mika - I used to think like this but I've got over myself now, LOL, and I just enjoy the ride and let it all hang out!!! (I'm 38 married mum of 2)

You'll also find plenty of Queen fans here, there is a thread somewhere...

Please add me! I want to be a part of this club!!!! :roftl:

I just turned 30...eeewww! I know! I am a happily Single Mother of three!

I have a 13-year-old son Austin Wayne and a 11-year-old son Alysia Wade and finally I got a little girl 5-years-old now Taiyla Madison.

It is very difficult being a single mother....but far better than being with someone and being absolutely miserable! Hey that is what we have Mika for! :thumb_yello: I may be old and a momma, but HEY- I am ONLY 6-years-older than Mika....come on that is not too old to fancy him! He makes me feel SO young again! :thumb_yello:

• 5 weeks later...

NYMommy of 3 you are #44 and HollyD you are #45. I have 3 kids too, ages 12, 10 and 8. And still I have a husband, who think walking on thin ice is fun (if you get my drift!:boxed:)

Apologies for not putting you guys on the list sooner, I was away for the summer.

Also I need to tell you MFC Mothers' Clubbers that Mika knows we have this Mothers' Club, that we are slightly older, slightly more worldly, but no less C_R_A_Z_Y fans.

How do I know Mika knows about us, you ask???

I printed off the first page of this thread with the list of names (as it was on July 29) and laminated it and gave it to Mika at the concert in Tokyo on July 30. He was laughing when he got it, and saying WOW, COOL a lot!!:wub2:

I said he should let his Mum know we want her to be our patron. Next time I meet her I will ask (haha like that will happen):naughty:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Girls!! I missed you, for a while I went back to Italy , my country, and I did not have a easy access to Internet, now I am back to NY, I went to see Mika In Florence last July for the second time and he was amazing as usual, good to meet you again on our amazing forum, a special Hi to Blue Sky

Hi titty - You've rejuvinated the thread! Haven't seen the MFC Mother's thread or posted for a long time - and I haven't gone anywhere! You might not find a lot of mothers tonight, many are from Europe and have gone to bed. Newsong maybe... :biggrin2:

Remerged thread from the deep!! Thanks Titty and hi Suzy!!

This mother (me) has to run off and do the usual mother things now, I have been at this computer too long this morning! Still not dressed! The beauty of kids walking by themselves to school every day, as every does in Japan. Well no, this is the downside isn't it, no pressure for me to get dressed properly!:naughty: