supermom.gif

IMG%5D

:lmfao:

Neh.. not at all, Blue Sky..:wink2:

I don't know how I really do it..:blink:

And.. I'm on the German Forum as well..:lmfao:

Pff...:naughty:

but I never made this if Freddie didn't give me the bar though..:blush-anim-cl:

Hello all - I'd like to join this group. My name is Ricki I live in Pennsylvania. I'm 37 with a boy 5 and and girl 16 months. I am usually on during work hours it's easier than going home and fighting with my husband over the computer. He wouldn't understand this obsession with Mika. When I listen to LICM he says what are you listening to.:sneaky2:

Hello all - I'd like to join this group. My name is Ricki I live in Pennsylvania. I'm 37 with a boy 5 and and girl 16 months. I am usually on during work hours it's easier than going home and fighting with my husband over the computer. He wouldn't understand this obsession with Mika. When I listen to LICM he says what are you listening to.:sneaky2:

Oh that is WHY I l-o-v-e being a single mother!!!!! All the MIKA I want!!!! :thumb_yello:

Oh that is WHY I l-o-v-e being a single mother!!!!! All the MIKA I want!!!! :thumb_yello:

LOL yeah, but we marrieds get that delicious 'naughty' feeling that you are somehow 'cheating' on your loved one when you drool over Mika. :roftl: *shivers with illicit pleasure*.

Who am I trying to kid, it's a total pain at times!!!! But my husband is great, really, I'm lucky.

:roftl:

LOL yeah, but we marrieds get that delicious 'naughty' feeling that you are somehow 'cheating' on your loved one when you drool over Mika. :roftl: *shivers with illicit pleasure*.

Who am I trying to kid, it's a total pain at times!!!! But my husband is great, really, I'm lucky.

:roftl:

I can only imagine that feeling.... must be so nice!!!! You are SUCH a bad bad girl!!!!! I mean.. gay man! LMAO

LOL that sounds like fun!

I wish I could stay and chat now, but I must go pack, am going away for the weekend with the family - I must hide Ralph away for a couple of days and let Rach dominate, my husband must not suspect that I am a gay man :mf_rosetinted:

It would ruin everything if my cover were blown.

Have a nice weekend Grant!:thumb_yello:

LOL that sounds like fun!

I wish I could stay and chat now, but I must go pack, am going away for the weekend with the family - I must hide Ralph away for a couple of days and let Rach dominate, my husband must not suspect that I am a gay man :mf_rosetinted:

It would ruin everything if my cover were blown.

Have a nice weekend Grant!:thumb_yello:

Have a wonderful time Ralph, and protect your secret with your life!!!!!

See you soon!!!!!

Household?? what's that?? :blink:

Hmm.. my kids say too that I spend a bit very much behind my computer, but hey.. they only say that when daddy is home..:shocked:

I guess they like us to get a fight or something..:boxed:

Nevermind.. I'm going anyway..:original:

It's sounds just like our family! The kids tend to ask: "Can I be at the computer right now?" then I say: "No, I am on it, now. I will read this first (MFC ofcourse) and then it's your turn..." (Could take a while, though..:wink2: Am I a very bad mother.....??:naughty: )

Hi, just welcoming you, you will fit in here very nicely indeed. Can you make a coffee last all morning, though?? I can :mf_rosetinted:

My kids (8 and 5) are disturbed by my level of Mika addiction. Poor things. But they are fed and clothed and hugged and schooled, so I guess it's okay!

Poor kids indeed:roftl: Mine also have to listen to Mika (LICM) a lot; sad isn't it?:naughty:

It's sounds just like our family! The kids tend to ask: "Can I be at the computer right now?" then I say: "No, I am on it, now. I will read this first (MFC ofcourse) and then it's your turn..." (Could take a while, though..:wink2: Am I a very bad mother.....??:naughty: )

(no.. you're not..:bleh:)

We have 2 computers at home..

1 for me... and one for my "husband" (:annoyed_h4h:... sorry..:blush-anim-cl: )and my 2 kids..:lmfao:

Welcome to Ricki! You are #47. At this rate, this week we might hit 50 mothers!!!

We know what it is like dealing with the husbands who cannot appreciate our obsession with Mika!!

I wonder if Mika can cause any marriage to break up???:boxed:

*thinks a moment* ...I realise I say that only half-joking:blink:

Welcome to Ricki! You are #47. At this rate, this week we might hit 50 mothers!!!

We know what it is like dealing with the husbands who cannot appreciate our obsession with Mika!!

Yes, he can..:mf_rosetinted:

And it's a good thing actually..:bleh:

Hi Mothers!

Speaking of husbands...I finally told mine that I've booked my flight to London, England.

He's not too thrilled, but he's not being a grump about it either. He's pretty tolerant of my obsession and besides, he knows I'll do what I want anyway. :naughty:

SUZY!!!

You are going to 3 shows in the UK????

Wow, that's devotion.

I know! I'm soooo excited. Maybe this will plant a seed in your mind to consider it a possibility for you to go too? Would love to meet you.... :wink2:

Sadly there won't be a UK show for me this year. I wou;d LOVE to do Glasgow with the oldlings, but not possible.:thumbdown:

I want an Australian show while I am there between Dec 15 and Jan 8, and then I want an Italian show next year when I am there in April, and I might also get to travel to Israel and South Africa, so shows there would be good too!!

But sadly no UK....unless I could combine it with Italy....

all work related trip excpet Oz, which is my original home...:wub2:

I know! I'm soooo excited. Maybe this will plant a seed in your mind to consider it a possibility for you to go too? Would love to meet you.... :wink2:

OMG Suzy, I am in NY , but I can leave my italian family to go to Europe, they are lost without me

great!!!!I'm so greatful to belong somewhere:roftl:

Sadly there won't be a UK show for me this year. I wou;d LOVE to do Glasgow with the oldlings, but not possible.:thumbdown:

I want an Australian show while I am there between Dec 15 and Jan 8, and then I want an Italian show next year when I am there in April, and I might also get to travel to Israel and South Africa, so shows there would be good too!!

But sadly no UK....unless I could combine it with Italy....

all work related trip excpet Oz, which is my original home...:wub2:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

COMING TO ITALY????????????????????

WE MUST, HAVE TO , SHOULD, OUGHT TO MEET!!!!!!!!!

BLUE SKY!

pls tell me you are coming to the north, please please.....

suzy knows it, i LOVE meeting my fellows fans!

keep me informed hun!:thumb_yello:

this is such a nice thread....i regret not being here much...but you know, time is timed! and i love my oldlings so much....:blush-anim-cl:

but i promise to wave here more often! :thumb_yello:

my hubby seems quite happy with my mika madness...kids are used to it by now.....but it's a balance that could be broken at any time...and i'm afraid of that....but i simply cannot stop!

shall we sit for Anonimous Mikaholics? :blink: