MFC MOTHERS' CLUB: Mothers who love MIKA

Blue Sky

hi blue sky and moms on board!

have you seen my new custom title? second life mom.....this is how i feel since i met mika on the way!:wub2:

but today my first life will get on the way...about 15 kids the age of 9 are coming to us and have a party with my younger son Enrico! i felt i had to post this here......pls, think about me in 7 hours or so! i'll be catching kids all over the house!:sneaky2:

but one thing is sure: LICM will be played LOUD!!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi blue sky and moms on board!

have you seen my new custom title? second life mom.....this is how i feel since i met mika on the way!:wub2:

but today my first life will get on the way...about 15 kids the age of 9 are coming to us and have a party with my younger son Enrico! i felt i had to post this here......pls, think about me in 7 hours or so! i'll be catching kids all over the house!:sneaky2:

but one thing is sure: LICM will be played LOUD!!!!!:biggrin2:

Well, Robertina, I wish you very very much luck then!! :shocked:

15 kids?? Sometimes I have trouble enough with just the two of me...:blink:

But at least you have LICM to help you with it....:thumb_yello:

I hope you still have a very nice day today...:wink2:

thanks for support sasje...i asked the oldlings to keep some strong tea ready for me tonight...may i ask you to fetch something from the bar too?:naughty:

actually they will be all outside in the garden and outside parts of the house...the house door will be locked!...i mean, they will be out even under the rain......:naughty:

thanks for support sasje...i asked the oldlings to keep some strong tea ready for me tonight...may i ask you to fetch something from the bar too?:naughty:

actually they will be all outside in the garden and outside parts of the house...the house door will be locked!...i mean, they will be out even under the rain......:naughty:

but even outside it can be trouble enough....:blink:

You can count on it that I will bring you something this evening...:thumb_yello:

But if I don't show up..what is possible, I never know how busy it will be... just come over for a post and I come running over with drinks...:wink2:

I bet you really need them this evening....:boxed:

Have a fun party, I will think of you and send you a stiff gin and tonic or something to help you through.

Currently you may be interested to know my 3 kids (12, 10 and 7 years old) and a friend (age 9) are playing baseball with the shoe horn and a plastic ball, in the same room as me and the computer. They are using computer mouse mats as bases to run to, and no my room is not at all big!! And you can imagine how hard you can whack the little plastic ball with a shoe horn. I think the shoe horn is going to lose this match!!:roftl: :roftl:

Sounds great!!!! Have a fab party!!!!!

Yes - make sure you play LICM VERY loud and annoy the neighbours like i did yesterday!!!!! LOL!!!!!:thumb_yello:

Oohw.. LICM is perfect for that, huh?? :naughty: :naughty:

Hi,

my name is Ela and I am mother of an 18 years old young man (hahaa!).

His favorites in music are more metal (like Korn, but he love also Queen and some other old stuff!). He could not believe that I am totally mad about Mika.

First I tried to hide it but he catched me more than once at Mika's myspace. And so I confessed my addiction to Mika ;-))). Surprise, Surprise little Boy your Mother gets weird!

His argument, Mika must be gay because he sings so high, was immediately dashed away with our slogan "I don't care" Who cares!. And suddently he helped me with my page on Myspace and forced me to beg Mika for adding me. 8-O (amazing).

In the meanwhile he sings along "Grace Kelly" ;-)) and turns up the volume on the car radio if Mika sings "Relax". It seems the Mika-dope takes affect (hehehe).

I would like to mention that my husband gives me a great support with my Mika-Mania.

He is really marvellous!

!!WE DON'T CARE!!

Hi,

His favorites in music are more metal (like Korn, but he love also Queen and some other old stuff!). He could not believe that I am totally mad about Mika.

First I tried to hide it but he catched me more than once at Mika's myspace. And so I confessed my addiction to Mika ;-))). Surprise, Surprise little Boy your Mother gets weird!

His argument, Mika must be gay because he sings so high, was immediately dashed away with our slogan "I don't care" Who cares!. And suddently he helped me with my page on Myspace and forced me to beg Mika for adding me. 8-O (amazing).

In the meanwhile he sings along "Grace Kelly" ;-)) and turns up the volume on the car radio if Mika sings "Relax". It seems the Mika-dope takes affect (hehehe).

I would like to mention that my husband gives me a great support with my Mika-Mania.

He is really marvellous!

!!WE DON'T CARE!!

Welcome Ela - and good for you having a supportive husband!! :thumb_yello:

Hi,

He is really marvellous!

!!WE DON'T CARE!!

Hi Ela

Glad to have you in the MOTHERS' CLUB, and we have all converted our kids eventually I think!! You are officially #37 now.

Can I send any of the mothers on here over to see the MTVJapan Love Today live performance...the one I went to, which has finally be posted online by MTV to see. (And our own MFCer Sou put it on youtube...thanks Sou!)

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5254 Enjoy!!

Blue Sky, I watched the MTV video and got a little vicarious thrill at 2:50 when he looks at you (melt) :roftl:

We MFCers are like one Consciousness in many separate bodies. We feel each others' emotions:naughty: That's a bit Doctor Who really isn't it.

Anyway you know what I mean!:mf_rosetinted:

Hi,

He is really marvellous!

!!WE DON'T CARE!!

Welcome Ela, your introduction made me laugh! I'm always 'getting caught' looking at all things Mika on the computer. I don't know why I should feel guilty or ashamed though but I do:blush-anim-cl:

You are very lucky to have a supportive husband - mine just thinks I have lost the plot and that my obsession is downright weird for someone of my age. Ahem!:roftl:

Hey Welcome and yep, I too have a "dangerous obsession" with Mika lol, I have a son of 21 and a daughter who is 18 on 13th June, she shares my Mika obsession but my son thinks it's weird, my hubby is bemused but hasn't ruled out the idea of driving me to Manchester to see him in November (meaning he will have to sit in the car and entertain himself for a few hours lol while I am dribbling like a twit) :roftl: I think I will have to make my own way to Doncaster and Newcastle though but they arn't as far heh heh.

Welcome to the madness that is MFC wooo hoo. :thumb_yello: (ps I have given up hiding my guilt at having my seat glued to this pc chair staring at and soaking up Mika stuff all day and all night....arrrgh :insane:

Hey Welcome and yep, I too have a "dangerous obsession" with Mika lol, I have a son of 21 and a daughter who is 18 on 13th June, she shares my Mika obsession but my son thinks it's weird, my hubby is bemused but hasn't ruled out the idea of driving me to Manchester to see him in November (meaning he will have to sit in the car and entertain himself for a few hours lol while I am dribbling like a twit) :roftl: I think I will have to make my own way to Doncaster and Newcastle though but they arn't as far heh heh.

Welcome to the madness that is MFC wooo hoo. :thumb_yello: (ps I have given up hiding my guilt at having my seat glued to this pc chair staring at and soaking up Mika stuff all day and all night....arrrgh :insane:

Sparkly - if your husband takes you to Manchester I may be able to arrange a little pal for him to play outside with while inside we drool at Mika: my own husband!:naughty: hope this swings it for you:naughty: :mf_rosetinted: we do need more people going to Manchester though!:mf_rosetinted:

*doesn't really fancy idea of Mika gig with husband in tow would have to be far too sensible*

Sparkly - if your husband takes you to Manchester I may be able to arrange a little pal for him to play outside with while inside we drool at Mika: my own husband!:naughty: hope this swings it for you:naughty: :mf_rosetinted: we do need more people going to Manchester though!:mf_rosetinted:

*doesn't really fancy idea of Mika gig with husband in tow would have to be far too sensible*

Yes we do, so we can all meet up and we can re-name ourselves specially for gigs we can be MMFC (Mika Mafia Fan Club) and we will FIGHT our way to the front and take over lmao :thumb_yello:

Do you live near Manchester? hope we can meet up and with anyone else going.

Yes we do, so we can all meet up and we can re-name ourselves specially for gigs we can be MMFC (Mika Mafia Fan Club) and we will FIGHT our way to the front and take over lmao :thumb_yello:

Do you live near Manchester? hope we can meet up and with anyone else going.

Yes, Wigan. Near enough. Hoping and praying I can convince my friend who lives in Manc city centre (for sleepover purposes!) to go with me but she loathes Mika :shocked: (how then is she still my friend???) so I have my work cut out:naughty: Otherwise, husband it is. Hmmmmmmm

A meet up would be good:thumb_yello: though we would be few and far between at this rate.

Yes, Wigan. Near enough. Hoping and praying I can convince my friend who lives in Manc city centre (for sleepover purposes!) to go with me but she loathes Mika :shocked: (how then is she still my friend???) so I have my work cut out:naughty: Otherwise, husband it is. Hmmmmmmm

A meet up would be good:thumb_yello: though we would be few and far between at this rate.

Nah Im sure there will be more, probably nearer the time they will start to panic that there is a gig they have not gone to and try to get tickets for lol and then we will see em coming out of the woodwork :naughty::naughty: if not then

MWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA He's all OURS

Blue Sky, I watched the MTV video and got a little vicarious thrill at 2:50 when he looks at you (melt) :roftl:

We MFCers are like one Consciousness in many separate bodies. We feel each others' emotions:naughty: That's a bit Doctor Who really isn't it.

Anyway you know what I mean!:mf_rosetinted:

Hahaha, thanks for that! Made my night!!

This reminds me of Toy Story (or was it Buzz Lightyear?) and the LGMs and the Uni-mind... we are ONE!!! (as we MFCers cackle in unison):biggrin2:

Hope you guys get to meet for Manchester...the uni-mind means I will be there embodied in one or all of you, of course. (now I am thinking of Ghost...WTF...time for bed it's 2:15am in Tokyo, see you tomorrow!!)

This one is definitely for the Mothers' thread.

School sports day today. Definitely the worst day of my year.

My son (8) was last and second last in the races...I feel really :emot-sad:

Especially as he was upset too. At least the horror is over for another year. At work today (now I'm working, at least I don't actually have to witness it) someone said 'well, someone has to be last' which made me even more:crybaby:

I really feel for him. AND my other son (6) is a super-sprinter who is BOUND to do well at his sports day on Monday.

Sigh...

:sad:

sorry to hear about your little guy gitb!

it is always hard for me to keep my tears in when my kids are upset - breaks my heart....

give him a hug for me!:wink2:

Thanks! He has just been bowling with the Boys Brigade and seems a bit cheerier. I always seem to feel things more than them. Am an emotional wreck when it comes to the kids.

Hi there!

Another mom checking in! I'm Nejma, I'm Spanish but I live in Morocco. I'm married to a former Mika lookalike :wink2::wub2: and we have 2 wonderful boys aged 8 and 10. My hubby is not Mikaconvinced yet, he just thinks I've gone completely nuts but the boys are Mikafans too. When the Grace Kelly video is on TV they run to the TV and puts the volume on as high as it can be. :thumb_yello:

This one is definitely for the Mothers' thread.

School sports day today. Definitely the worst day of my year.

My son (8) was last and second last in the races...I feel really :emot-sad:

Especially as he was upset too. At least the horror is over for another year. At work today (now I'm working, at least I don't actually have to witness it) someone said 'well, someone has to be last' which made me even more:crybaby:

I really feel for him. AND my other son (6) is a super-sprinter who is BOUND to do well at his sports day on Monday.

Sigh...

Hi GITB,

I always feel for the kids when it goes like that. I feel for you too. It is sometimes so hard to know how to console them with just the right words...or no words...just a big hug.

Can I tell you a little story? My totally non-competitive dreamy disorganised son (now 12) spent his entire primary school years being late for school each morning. Every day he would have to run the kilometre or so to get there before the bell. When he was Grade 6 and there was a mini-marathon, about 2 kms, being late every day (and I mean EVERY day, he was that disorganised) actually had a silver lining....lo and behold, of all things, he won the marathon by an absolute mile. There was nobody else even in the school ground when he ran his final lap. The mothers all turned to me and said "What happened????" All I could say was "Apparently being late was good training!?!" The whole thing blew me and everyone away. The other kids were like:shocked:

You just never know when these things happen, always the least expected time. He will shine, he just needs the right stage!! (and we just need to look at Mika to be reminded of that!)

Hi there!

Another mom checking in! I'm Nejma, I'm Spanish but I live in Morocco. I'm married to a former Mika lookalike :wink2::wub2: and we have 2 wonderful boys aged 8 and 10. My hubby is not Mikaconvinced yet, he just thinks I've gone completely nuts but the boys are Mikafans too. When the Grace Kelly video is on TV they run to the TV and puts the volume on as high as it can be. :thumb_yello:

Welcome Nejma! Your official number is 38! A MIKA lookalike for a husband,(doesn't matter that it is "former" lookalike!) wow that's HOT!!

Just yesterday I was on another thread reminding someone that Mika said his name means plastic bag in Morocco...he said it in an interview. So it's true then?