MFC MOTHERS' CLUB: Mothers who love MIKA

Blue Sky

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not too many of here right now Sasje! It is a national holiday in Japan, so lucky me has them all at home today!

Oooh.. you have a party?? :biggrin2::naughty:

What holiday is it in Japan, Blue Sky?? :blink:

You must be really happy to have your kids around you now..:bleh:

hi.iam french but live in England.mother of 2 children.i am Mika mad and sick of my hubby tellin everyone i am losing it.what do u see in him he often says.well i wouldnt know where to start!!!!i just look at Mika and go weak at the knees!went to see him in Manchester mond 19th nov.will never get over that gig.and when he speaks french .well ladies and gents!!!what can i say ?he sounds so goooooooooooood.luv luv me .cathyx

hi.iam french but live in England.mother of 2 children.i am Mika mad and sick of my hubby tellin everyone i am losing it.what do u see in him he often says.well i wouldnt know where to start!!!!i just look at Mika and go weak at the knees!went to see him in Manchester mond 19th nov.will never get over that gig.and when he speaks french .well ladies and gents!!!what can i say ?he sounds so goooooooooooood.luv luv me .cathyx

HI!

curious....

when HE speaks french...do you know Addams Family?

when Morticia speaks french...what Gomez feels?

...............it's the same for me! :naughty::wub2::mf_lustslow:

welcome!

we are so many mad mothers and oldlings here....:wink2::naughty:

Post below and tell us

a) where you are in the world and

b) how many kids you have (ages optional)

c) (optional) any hints you have for successfully combining motherhood and MFC!!!

Then I will add you to our list. And let's have some fun being

MFC MOTHERS' CLUB: MOTHERS WHO LOVE MIKA!!

Helo :wink2:

I'm Vicky , qutie new but getting more time on MFC !!!:mf_lustslow:

I'm in Edinburgh

I've got twins ... boys ... AGED 7 :punk:

Please add me to the list and give me an officail number ! Great I want one of them !!!!:roftl:

I'm just about managing MFC and Mika but it's a time consuming job!

I did laugh when you said about serious work and hiding MFC in a window .. i do it all the time ... ooops here comes hubby minimize window !!!

He's quite good he says Mika is ok !

Kids love his music .... too young for a concert though .. i would not be able to act like a kid if they came:biggrin2:

Glad to join this forum xx

Post below and tell us

a) where you are in the world and

b) how many kids you have (ages optional)

c) (optional) any hints you have for successfully combining motherhood and MFC!!!

Then I will add you to our list. And let's have some fun being

MFC MOTHERS' CLUB: MOTHERS WHO LOVE MIKA!!

Helo :wink2:

I'm Vicky , qutie new but getting more time on MFC !!!:mf_lustslow:

I'm in Edinburgh

I've got twins ... boys ... AGED 7 :punk:

Please add me to the list and give me an officail number ! Great I want one of them !!!!:roftl:

I'm just about managing MFC and Mika but it's a time consuming job!

I did laugh when you said about serious work and hiding MFC in a window .. i do it all the time ... ooops here comes hubby minimize window !!!

He's quite good he says Mika is ok !

Kids love his music .... too young for a concert though .. i would not be able to act like a kid if they came:biggrin2:

Glad to join this forum xx

HI VICKY!

:welcomeani:

hi blue Sky.husband moaning at me conctantly about my obsession with Mika.need someone who understands to share my passion.i m middle age ,very young at heart and love to have fun.please help!!!:thumb_yello:

Hi! I don't have quite the same thing. My DH just seems to try to avoid saying Mika almost like it's a dirty word or something coming out of his mouth. One of his old uni friends also likes Mika and I was on the phone with him last night saying "If Mika comes to Australia and doesn't come to Canberra, you'll have to come to Sydney with me O.K.?" and he's like "I'm up for that". Don't know what hubby will think if I suddenly take off to Sydney with one of his mates to see this singer he can barely acknowledge.:roftl:

Well ladies, you can just imagine when I secretly booked a flight to London, England (without telling hubby) how that went down. :shocked:

It's understandable certainly, that he was not too thrilled (the word "strained" comes to mind). In all fairness, my hubby was supportive enough to come with me to the only 2 Mika gigs I've ever been to. He drove me 81/2 hours to Chicago.

He's come around though, really has no choice. He bought me a camera for London.:wub2:

I think he takes comfort in the fact that I'm no longer a "spring chicken" and that Mika could possibly be more attracted to him than me. :roftl:

I do have some guilt leaving my children for the week, though... :boxed:

Well ladies, you can just imagine when I secretly booked a flight to London, England (without telling hubby) how that went down. :shocked:

It's understandable certainly, that he was not too thrilled (the word "strained" comes to mind). In all fairness, my hubby was supportive enough to come with me to the only 2 Mika gigs I've ever been to. He drove me 81/2 hours to Chicago.

He's come around though, really has no choice. He bought me a camera for London.:wub2:

I think he takes comfort in the fact that I'm no longer a "spring chicken" and that Mika could possibly be more attracted to him than me. :roftl:

But Suzy you're still gorgeous. I was never gorgeous even when I was a spring chicken.

But Suzy you're still gorgeous. I was never gorgeous even when I was a spring chicken.

Thanks for boosting my ego...but you're looking at very tiny pics in my siggy:roftl:

Looks fade anyways...I am so much more attracted to humour, intelligence, and wit. I have read a lot of your posts - I find you endearing. :wub2:

hey

you are borrowing my life!

:wink2::roftl: :roftl:

Thanks for boosting my ego...but you're looking at very tiny pics in my siggy:roftl:

Looks fade anyways...I am so much more attracted to humour, intelligence, and wit. I have read a lot of your posts - I find you endearing. :wub2:

You're very sweet Suzy! And brave! I'm starting to openly discuss wanting to go to a Mika gig so my hubby has time to get used to the idea. There's no way I could be booking a ticket to another country secretly!

AWWWW suzy! :wub2:

it's a honour for me.....!

yes, me - may 28th!

May 28th here in Canberra is a Michael Buble concert. Which I also want to go to!

Robi - don't you know?! We were separated at birth?! You are my soul-sister!

Besides, I know we are both GEMINIS. :biggrin2:

Hey Robi and Suzy!! No wonder we all get along so well!!

I'm a GEMINI too!!

And welcome new mums!! My obsession is totally out of control, my husband has given up on me. I am not a good one for advice these days...

FRENCHCATHY25 MFC MOTHERS' CLUB #53

vickylovesmika MFC MOTHERS' CLUB #54

I need to pay more attention to my daughter. While I have been busy on here and doing other things, she's found a pack of sanitary napkins and slowly and methodically been taking them all out of their wrappers and peeling off the tab bits. :thumbdown: And then bursting into tears when I tell her to stop. :blink: She needs lunch, then bed I think.

one question:

does any of you succeed in telling her husband somehting about mika, or about what you are doing concerning mika?

i cannot

and my sons also are avoiding asking me what i actually did in glasgow, but also in torino or bologna....

my husband simply changes subject when i start telling....

that's why i come back here so often...i cannot share but in here! :blink:

one question:

does any of you succeed in telling her husband somehting about mika, or about what you are doing concerning mika?

i cannot

and my sons also are avoiding asking me what i actually did in glasgow, but also in torino or bologna....

my husband simply changes subject when i start telling....

that's why i come back here so often...i cannot share but in here! :blink:

Never- I always get cut off in the first few seconds with "I don't want to know..." and he is convinced I have brainwashed my kids as my 4yo son walks around going "sucking too hard on your lollipop" (hubby's response today was "I don't really like my son singing a song about sex!") and my 3yo daughter randomly walks past singing "oh Billy Brown!!"

you can imagine how much they love the lollipop video!!!