MFC MOTHERS' CLUB: Mothers who love MIKA

Blue Sky

OMG i haven posted here since MAY:blink: wow hasnt that gone quick!!! i kinda 4got about it!!!

i have to say thou being a mum and liking mika is made sooooo much easier now i know so many more ppl like myself:biggrin2:

Lol that was sooo funny, wait til his mum finds out :naughty:

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG i haven posted here since MAY:blink: wow hasnt that gone quick!!! i kinda 4got about it!!!

i have to say thou being a mum and liking mika is made sooooo much easier now i know so many more ppl like myself:biggrin2:

Lol that was sooo funny, wait til his mum finds out :naughty:

Do your kids think that you are CRAZY for liking Mika? Cause mine SURE do!!!!

Do your kids think that you are CRAZY for liking Mika? Cause mine SURE do!!!!

yes iv only got the one she's nearly 8 (OMG when did that happen) and yes complety mad, but over the last few months shes really started liking him too, so it makes it looks easier:biggrin2:

mayb its easier if you have girls rather than boys, i dunno:blink:

I have three kids......

2 boys 13 and 11 and they think that I have lost my mind. They LOVE his music and know all of the lyrics, but cannot stand Mika! My little girl could care less! But, still she does know all of the lyrics to the whol LICM CD!

I have three kids......

2 boys 13 and 11 and they think that I have lost my mind. They LOVE his music and know all of the lyrics, but cannot stand Mika! My little girl could care less! But, still she does know all of the lyrics to the whol LICM CD!

Lol yes i bet boys of that age must think ul gone slightly mad!!!

its nice to come here thou and find other insane ppl:wink2:

Lol yes i bet boys of that age must think ul gone slightly mad!!!

its nice to come here thou and find other insane ppl:wink2:

Yes, here in the U.S. there is not a WHOLE lot of fans.... few and far between! So that makes it all the more diffucult, Americans just do not get Mika- they do not appreciate REAL talent!!!!

Yes, here in the U.S. there is not a WHOLE lot of fans.... few and far between! So that makes it all the more diffucult, Americans just do not get Mika- they do not appreciate REAL talent!!!!

yeah iv noticed mika doesnt seem to have taken off in the US yet!! YET!!:wink2: have u managed to see him?

im lucky 2 live in the UK sometimes, thou on days like today im swap for the weather:bleh:

Hello Mums :thumb_yello:

Can't stay on, have to go speak to my husband at some point this evening(:bleh:) but just wanted to say how much I've just laughed at that little 'intrusion' earlier!!

So funny! :roftl:

hehe:bleh: cant wait til she finds out wot he said Lol

damn husbands getting in the way:wink2: erm glad i haven got one!!!!

HAhaha Titty's son on here:roftl:....a whole bunch of mothers could come down on you very heavily on this thread!!! You'll be grounded....computer privileges lost for a week....shut in your room ....ipod and DS taken away...

oh I am such a nasty mother.

My kids say with a sort of special whine in their voices...

"Are you on there AGAIN????"

and the younger son, aged 8 says "Why do you like him?"

even though they all LOVE his music and know all the words.

The funniest thing is when they listen to that old secret demo for Love Today, when Mika speaks the words at the start. On the final version it sounds like he is on the phone or the radio, but on that demo (we aren't supposed to discuss) he sounds....well...creepy...and the kids just crack up when they hear it.:naughty:

OMG , my son !!! terrible!! SORRY !!! :blink: I AM REALLY SORRY. dID YOU SEE , ROBERTINA, i DID NOT KNOW i HAD THE ENEMY AT HOME!!

WOW!!! He found the fan club open and he took advandage just to bother me! Now you are sleeping , I`ll talk to you tomorrow. And ...sorry, Mika is always the best!

HEY!

ask for permission before posting here! :sneaky2:

TITTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

we have an intruder here! and not so friendly!!!!! :sneaky2:

HAhaha Titty's son on here:roftl:....a whole bunch of mothers could come down on you very heavily on this thread!!! You'll be grounded....computer privileges lost for a week....shut in your room ....ipod and DS taken away...

oh I am such a nasty mother.

My kids say with a sort of special whine in their voices...

"Are you on there AGAIN????"

and the younger son, aged 8 says "Why do you like him?"

even though they all LOVE his music and know all the words.

The funniest thing is when they listen to that old secret demo for Love Today, when Mika speaks the words at the start. On the final version it sounds like he is on the phone or the radio, but on that demo (we aren't supposed to discuss) he sounds....well...creepy...and the kids just crack up when they hear it.:naughty:

OMG, did you see blue sky? he is just 11 and already terrible,:devil: can you imagine my face, when I saw that! I got scared . I hope Mika understand and will laugh at that:roftl: . He ia sleeping now , but tomorrow he will be grounded forever!!!:chair::boxing::furious:

OMG , my son !!! terrible!! SORRY !!! :blink: I AM REALLY SORRY. dID YOU SEE , ROBERTINA, i DID NOT KNOW i HAD THE ENEMY AT HOME!!

WOW!!! He found the fan club open and he took advandage just to bother me! Now you are sleeping , I`ll talk to you tomorrow. And ...sorry, Mika is always the best!

don't be too rude with him...or he will dislike Mika even more! :shocked:

we had a happy time discussing about that, so....maybe you should thank him! :roftl: :roftl:

Hi, put me on the MFC-motherlist, please:mf_rosetinted:

I am 38 years old (young), I live in the Netherlands, am married, have three lovely (most of the time...) daughters. They are 11, 8 and 5 years old. They think (and are probably right...) that I am obsessed with Mika.:wink2:

When the girls are at school and I am drinking my coffee I visit the MFC. Mostly it takes more time visiting the MFC then drinking coffee, that's bad because I have to run a household! So I try to limit my addiction a bit, very very difficult:thumbdown:

Household?? what's that?? :blink:

Hmm.. my kids say too that I spend a bit very much behind my computer, but hey.. they only say that when daddy is home..:shocked:

I guess they like us to get a fight or something..:boxed:

Nevermind.. I'm going anyway..:original:

I am 38 years old (young), I live in the Netherlands, am married, have three lovely (most of the time...) daughters. They are 11, 8 and 5 years old. They think (and are probably right...) that I am obsessed with Mika.:wink2:

When the girls are at school and I am drinking my coffee I visit the MFC. Mostly it takes more time visiting the MFC then drinking coffee, that's bad because I have to run a household! So I try to limit my addiction a bit, very very difficult:thumbdown:

Hi, just welcoming you, you will fit in here very nicely indeed. Can you make a coffee last all morning, though?? I can :mf_rosetinted:

My kids (8 and 5) are disturbed by my level of Mika addiction. Poor things. But they are fed and clothed and hugged and schooled, so I guess it's okay!

Hope you have sorted the little scamp out titty! :roftl:

yeah iv noticed mika doesnt seem to have taken off in the US yet!! YET!!:wink2: have u managed to see him?

im lucky 2 live in the UK sometimes, thou on days like today im swap for the weather:bleh:

I have NOT seen Mika live yet! And it is about to drive me MAD! I cannot WAIT until he comes back to the states because no matter where he is I will find a way to get there! I cannot miss him again! But, as far as his 'popularity' here... I really do not think that Mika is going to blow up in America. It JUST isn't going to happen! I hate to say it, but have to be real! :mf_rosetinted:

I am 38 years old (young), I live in the Netherlands, am married, have three lovely (most of the time...) daughters. They are 11, 8 and 5 years old. They think (and are probably right...) that I am obsessed with Mika.

When the girls are at school and I am drinking my coffee I visit the MFC. Mostly it takes more time visiting the MFC then drinking coffee, that's bad because I have to run a household! So I try to limit my addiction a bit, very very difficult

Hi AnnaMariaPetra and welcome! You are #46 and you can put it into your signature if you like, to honour your mother status!! It is quite a skill to make the coffee last longer...or just drink more and more...:naughty:

Household?? what's that?? :blink:

Hmm.. my kids say too that I spend a bit very much behind my computer, but hey.. they only say that when daddy is home..

I guess they like us to get a fight or something..:boxed:

Nevermind.. I'm going anyway..:original:

Ah yes, but who has the top poster status on here Sasje??? Over 20,000 posts??? I read as much as I can and post as much as I can, my feet and legs go numb from sitting in the same position too long, I only sleep for 4 or 5 hours a night, and my post count is a pathetic 1336 total.

I average 6.3 posts a day according to the front page.

But Sasje, you average 102 posts a day!! I love it!!:yikes:

I am surprised your kids remember who you are!!:roll1:

Ah yes, but who has the top poster status on here Sasje??? Over 20,000 posts??? I read as much as I can and post as much as I can, my feet and legs go numb from sitting in the same position too long, I only sleep for 4 or 5 hours a night, and my post count is a pathetic 1336 total.

I average 6.3 posts a day according to the front page.

But Sasje, you average 102 posts a day!! I love it!!:yikes:

I am surprised your kids remember who you are!!:roll1:

ehm.. yeah.. I know...:blush-anim-cl:

And I even have time to make dinner, get the kids to school and everything..:naughty:

I guess my days are just longer than others..:blink: