MFC MOTHERS' CLUB: Mothers who love MIKA

Blue Sky

Just bumping up the thread - the Mika Mums were sliding - a bit like our domestic chores eh girls:naughty:

Domestic chores? What are they? HA HA!

Went back to work today after a few days off...

I would've liked to have represented the MFC mothers on the video - I don't think anyone from this thread went? I've told my daughter she's really missed out - the chance to see her mum prancing about with Mika on a music channel...LOL!

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK MFC MOTHERS...I just WON tickets to the MTV Video Music awards on Saturday in TOKYO where MIKA is playing on the red carpet and also in the show. :toot:

I am beside myself....overjoyed...overwhelmed, can't imagine how I can really go and make myself a TRUE MFCer on my own. But everyone has been saying GO FOR IT...so I think I will.:thumb_yello: I bought some glowing things today. Well quite a few really when I think about it...

Question.

Shouldn't we make (or get someone who is good at this) to make a MFC MOTHERS CLUB T shirt or badge or poster ??? And then we can all show it whenever we go to the concerts??

What do you think??

I feel sick and can hardly breathe...this excitement is too much!!:biggrin2::blush-anim-cl:

OK MFC MOTHERS...I just WON tickets to the MTV Video Music awards on Saturday in TOKYO where MIKA is playing on the red carpet and also in the show. :toot:

I am beside myself....overjoyed...overwhelmed, can't imagine how I can really go and make myself a TRUE MFCer on my own. But everyone has been saying GO FOR IT...so I think I will.:thumb_yello: I bought some glowing things today. Well quite a few really when I think about it...

Question.

Shouldn't we make (or get someone who is good at this) to make a MFC MOTHERS CLUB T shirt or badge or poster ??? And then we can all show it whenever we go to the concerts??

What do you think??

I feel sick and can hardly breathe...this excitement is too much!!:biggrin2::blush-anim-cl:

THAT'S FANTASTIC!!

You are so lucky! Lucky lucky lucky. Oh God I sound like Kylie:naughty:

Of course you must go! Fly the flag for MFC in Japan

:thumb_yello:

Blue Sky!!

That's amazing!!:shocked:

Of course you should go and promote the MFC as much as you can!!

I wonder what Mika would think: Oohw boy... they are following me everywhere...:blink: Great!!!:thumb_yello:

:roftl: :roftl:

Question.

What do you think??

OMG!!!!!!! You lucky lucky person!!!!!!!! How lush is that!!???!! WELL DONE!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS - THAT'S FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so chuffed for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who are you going with? Your hubby? Maybe someone should set up a MFC Dad's club! Ha ha!! That would be good.....mind you, probably not enough blokes on here - then you could both wear t shirts :biggrin2:

I'm soooo pleased for you!!! Can imagine how excited you must be!!! Well done again!!! xxx

OMG!!!!!!! You lucky lucky person!!!!!!!! How lush is that!!???!! WELL DONE!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS - THAT'S FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so chuffed for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who are you going with? Your hubby? Maybe someone should set up a MFC Dad's club! Ha ha!! That would be good.....mind you, probably not enough blokes on here - then you could both wear t shirts :biggrin2:

I'm soooo pleased for you!!! Can imagine how excited you must be!!! Well done again!!! xxx

It gets better..hope you won't think I'm bragging, but who else can I tell, and who else can share my excitement with??

My husband thought he may be able to get me a ticket via work connections (before we knew I had won) and today he brought home an INVITATION ticket for sponsors and so on. I get to go to the before and after parties!!!

The catch. If I go to the before party I will miss out on the red carpet show because it runs at the same time. The sponsors are only interested in the main event. I am not *the least* bit interested in the main event!!! Mika is like the warm up for the main event. So I will skip the before party but maybe peek in to the after party and see how my luck is holding...a photo with Mika maybe...a chance to give him something...aaaah can't breathe again....:wub2:

So I have three tickets now. Who's coming with me???

Oh there is another catch.

I am supposed to dress smartly, being on a VIP thingy...well, bright coloured and smartly are not necessarily mutually exclusive. But I might have to hold off on the glowing neclaces and bracelets....rats.

Question.

What do you think??

Hmmmm....first of all...I'm not supposed to write in here (I'm not a mum *lol*). However, I just peeked in and read your post!!! And I was like *WOW*OMG*wooooooooooooohoooooooooooooh*

So, yeah, I have to say something:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

:groupwave:

Seems like all the MFC peole are always and everywhere among the winners...That's so cool!!!

I'm sure you'll have a great time! And, good luck for getting your pic with MIKA!!

It gets better..hope you won't think I'm bragging, but who else can I tell, and who else can share my excitement with??

My husband thought he may be able to get me a ticket via work connections (before we knew I had won) and today he brought home an INVITATION ticket for sponsors and so on. I get to go to the before and after parties!!!

The catch. If I go to the before party I will miss out on the red carpet show because it runs at the same time. The sponsors are only interested in the main event. I am not *the least* bit interested in the main event!!! Mika is like the warm up for the main event. So I will skip the before party but maybe peek in to the after party and see how my luck is holding...a photo with Mika maybe...a chance to give him something...aaaah can't breathe again....:wub2:

THAT IS SUCH WONDERFUL NEWS BLUE SKY !!! OMG ... YOU ARE A VIP !!!I would soooo come with you if I were passport & cashed up !!!! OMG ... you will be a 'special' person for Mika to meet !!! ( i mean I know that you are waaay that special already .. it's just 'official' now) !! OH, BIG LOVE TO YOU !!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

OMG where is it when etc etc you lucky lukcy girl.....i WANNA GO WITH YOU lol but I have no idea of the details lol. and I am sure ppl will kill each to go with you ha ha.

:wub2:ha ha I just read teh rest of the posts before this one and now realize in my haste that it's a teeny bit out of my league...Tokyo AND posh...hmmm dam darn poopstix n stuff.

I hopw you have the best time ever and I am green with envy (also blue brown and violet sky with envy lol):bleh: what did you do to win the tickets ?

:wub2:ha ha I just read teh rest of the posts before this one and now realize in my haste that it's a teeny bit out of my league...Tokyo AND posh...hmmm dam darn poopstix n stuff.

I hopw you have the best time ever and I am green with envy (also blue brown and violet sky with envy lol):bleh: what did you do to win the tickets ?

I wrote in to the local English newspaper's competition which was advertising the MTV Awards as a chance to see My Chemical Romance. (But I knew Mika was coming too). They had 2 pairs of tickets to give away. The catch was, I had to write which J-Pop artist I would like them to interview and what I would ask them. But anyway, who and what I wrote about that is probably irrelevant, because at the bottom of the email, I told them all about Mika, and how they should get in first before the competition to interview him as he was the NEXT BIG THING. I think they appreciated the tip off and that's why I won the tickets!! Of course I will never know, but hey! That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

But girls, seriously. You all know I am 45, I will be the big old blonde in a 99.9% Japanese crowd...I couldn't be more obvious...and thus I am beginning to feel a bit faint at the prospect of Saturday...I could be the only one really screaming too, unless suddenly a whole lot of Japanese Mika fans won tickets too and all turn up to the show.

I feel sick.

I wrote in to the local English newspaper's competition which was advertising the MTV Awards as a chance to see My Chemical Romance. (But I knew Mika was coming too). They had 2 pairs of tickets to give away. The catch was, I had to write which J-Pop artist I would like them to interview and what I would ask them. But anyway, who and what I wrote about that is probably irrelevant, because at the bottom of the email, I told them all about Mika, and how they should get in first before the competition to interview him as he was the NEXT BIG THING. I think they appreciated the tip off and that's why I won the tickets!! Of course I will never know, but hey! That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

But girls, seriously. You all know I am 45, I will be the big old blonde in a 99.9% Japanese crowd...I couldn't be more obvious...and thus I am beginning to feel a bit faint at the prospect of Saturday...I could be the only one really screaming too, unless suddenly a whole lot of Japanese Mika fans won tickets too and all turn up to the show.

I feel sick.

LOL you go for it and have a great time, I am SURE if you get to meet him :thumb_yello: you can tell him what you said and he will be eternally grateful and then you can be his uber ace number one fan (well after me and a few zillion others lol) if you DO get to meet him tell him the old bird in the big hat from Leeds wants to have his babies lmao that will scare him to death ha ha NOOOOO just kidding I would die of embarrasment ha ha:wub2: I'm really excited for you, can't wait to hear what happens. :punk:

Blue Sky, this is a great story, I love the way you won the tickets by tipping off the Japanese media about Mika! You see, there ARE advantages to being a non-UK resident Mika fan - you are a bit fewer and further between (at the moment) so more noticeable (we hope you'll be noticed anyway, but is it true japanese fans can be quite - er- enthusiastic??)

Anyway if you are lucky enough to speak to Mika please put a good word in for his Mummy fans, he NEEDS to know about our raging hormones:naughty: and the effect he has on them!

:biggrin2: *feeling vicariously excited*

ah my hromones....tell me about it...I love your avatar heading...used to be a grown up!! That is eactly how I feel. Today three people said I was being like a teenager...but they also said they were envious!!

Off to bed before I die of old age combined with chronic lack of sleep:bleh:

Hey girls, is anyone of you going to the MIKA'S CONCERT IN LOS ANGELES?

Please let me know , maybe we can meet there. We could have the opportunity to talk to "our boy" and let him know mothers love him too!!:thumb_yello: , so ladies from LA or California, let me know!!

THANKS

Mums, wish me luck, I am off to SEE MIKA!! 8 hours to go!!:woot_jump:

Well actually it is my kids sports day at school this morning, so after that I will get on the train for the show. MTV JAPAN VIDEO AWARDS. OH MY GOD!! I am so excited, but I definitely have got it together better today than yesterday.

Today will be FUN!!:thumb_yello:

:yay::punk::toot:

GO GO Go I am sooo excited for you (wish it were me going too) hope you get to meet him, if you do tell him all at MFC luv him billions and are cleansing our sould daily by confessions to holy Johnny. hehe

so Blue Sky, it's time for me to turn up here!!!!!

as a mother i'm quite busy and MIka and MFC take all my spare time....and following more threads is becoming hazard!

but now, my dear, i'm here to join the club...cannot hide to be a mother anylonger (but some of MFCers know it already....i'm not so naughty!). edit now: i forgot...my elder son is Alessandro ,aged 12, and my younger is Enrico, aged 8, and they both were with me in MIlan at MIka's concert!!!!

I AM A MOTHER WHO LOVES MIKA!!! AND PROUD TO BE!!!!

seen yr pic and commented in other threads....well done Blue Sky! in mIlan i've been holding a panel like that for hours........!!!! and i was so proud.....

MFC rocks everywhere!

Blue Sky, saw the fab photo of you at the MTV awards!!! You look over the moon!!!! I know you will probably report on the other thread, but give us a quick summary here!!

Blue Sky didnt get to meet him - she waited around, then found he had been whisked off to fly to Hong Kong!! Mrs Penniman took video footage of the folk in the crowd though!! So maybe Mika will see her, and the fanclub poster.

Hello Mums who love Mika.

I haven't read this thread for a while, but it looks like I've just turned up an exciting moment.

-Have a brilliant time Blue Sky!

I wanted to tell you all something that my son said yesterday. (He's 4).

I asked him what he wanted to do in half term and he said "go to Kerching".

I asked him what he meant and he said "you know that place that they go to with Humphrey at the end of Grace Kelly" :naughty: