MFC MOTHERS' CLUB: Mothers who love MIKA

Blue Sky

Hello Mums who love Mika.

I haven't read this thread for a while, but it looks like I've just turned up an exciting moment.

-Have a brilliant time Blue Sky!

I wanted to tell you all something that my son said yesterday. (He's 4).

I asked him what he wanted to do in half term and he said "go to Kerching".

I asked him what he meant and he said "you know that place that they go to with Humphrey at the end of Grace Kelly" :naughty:

That is so sweet!!!!!!! Wish my children were still young and impressionable - then I would not have to put up with "sad" looks from them as soon as the Mika word comes out my mouth!!! You know the glazed over look...............:blink:

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I haven't read this thread for a while, but it looks like I've just turned up an exciting moment.

I asked him what he meant and he said "you know that place that they go to with Humphrey at the end of Grace Kelly" :naughty:

Wow! That is lateral thinking! You have a mini genius there MM! Nurture his talent!

Oohw, MikaMad... that's soooo sweet!!!:wub2:

That is so sweet!!!!!!! Wish my children were still young and impressionable - then I would not have to put up with "sad" looks from them as soon as the Mika word comes out my mouth!!! You know the glazed over look...............:blink:

That's the look that I get from my husband.:naughty:

My kids are both totally Mika mad.

My daughter has already bored her friends stupid by taking her Mika signature into "show and tell" and announcing to them all in "news" that she's going to the Big Chill to see Mika. I don't think many of them even know who Mika is!

im clare from suffolk in the south of england

my lil gorgeous boy is called george and is nearly 2

whenever i play mika songs he dances and jumps about like a lunatic!.....lol....u see wot yr doin to my son mika!!!...:biggrin2: ....well me aswell!!!...i do the same!!!!............:roftl: :roftl:

That's the look that I get from my husband.:naughty:

My kids are both totally Mika mad.

My daughter has already bored her friends stupid by taking her Mika signature into "show and tell" and announcing to them all in "news" that she's going to the Big Chill to see Mika. I don't think many of them even know who Mika is!

It's amazing how many people don't know mika, or have barely heard of him. It's not as bad as when I met Chris Beardshaw though - I had NO-ONE to text, as there was NO-ONE I could think of who would know who he is! Wish I'd known you then, MM!!!!

im clare from suffolk in the south of england

my lil gorgeous boy is called george and is nearly 2

whenever i play mika songs he dances and jumps about like a lunatic!.....lol....u see wot yr doin to my son mika!!!...:biggrin2: ....well me aswell!!!...i do the same!!!!............:roftl: :roftl:

Hello!

My Mika Mad son is a George too!

It's amazing how many people don't know mika, or have barely heard of him. It's not as bad as when I met Chris Beardshaw though - I had NO-ONE to text, as there was NO-ONE I could think of who would know who he is! Wish I'd known you then, MM!!!!

I'd have been well impressed!

(I think he's quite cute:blush-anim-cl: )

yes, but not quite in the same league! Apparently he's the 'James Bond of the Gardening World' Not sure what they mean by that!!!

Yep, he's no where near Mika standard, but I do like a man who gets his hands dirty:naughty:

Yep, he's no where near Mika standard, but I do like a man who gets his hands dirty:naughty:

I would post the pic of me and him at Chelsea last year, but I look awful in it!

The whispering voice is a bit creepy though? What about Monty Don or Joe Swift??:naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Well girls I am back! Looks like I am behind on the housekeeping here...hahaha what's new, you should my real HOUSE!!

I had a great time at the MTV awards, didn't get to meet Mika, but was so lucky to have my pic TWICE on that MTV page. First Deek posted it at 7.48pm our time. That is so amazing, I was in the concert till after 9pm!! It's on another page now too, saying how Mika's enthusiastic fans came out to support him!! http://www.vmaj2007.com/report/

scroll down and in the lower section scroll down to 17:05 and click! There I am!

NOW my next big excitement was that I emailed Perez Hilton this morning and got him to fix the location under his photo of Mika, and mentioned the forums, and found HE ACTUALLY JOINED!! Perez is amongst us!! Under his own name!!

Oh, oh, *catches breath*, nearly forgot to welcome more mothers to our club here.

Robertina welcome at last! You are # 33 and Betty Boo, glad you have joined the raging hormones club at # 34!!

Hi Guys, thought I would join up here as well!

I am a mum to 2 adorable (sometimes!!) kiddies- Bailey, who turns 4 on Tuesday and Mackenzie who is two and a half. They definately keep me on my toes but have taken a bit of a backseat over the past couple of weeks as I always on here! Blue Sky, can you please add me to the list!!

ok, girl, you rock!

i'm so proud of you...are you going to any of his performances in japan by end of july? i'm sure that by then he will have got news about you and he will meet you by sure!

Well girls I am back! Looks like I am behind on the housekeeping here...hahaha what's new, you should my real HOUSE!!

I had a great time at the MTV awards, didn't get to meet Mika, but was so lucky to have my pic TWICE on that MTV page. First Deek posted it at 7.48pm our time. That is so amazing, I was in the concert till after 9pm!! It's on another page now too, saying how Mika's enthusiastic fans came out to support him!! http://www.vmaj2007.com/report/

scroll down and in the lower section scroll down to 17:05 and click! There I am!

NOW my next big excitement was that I emailed Perez Hilton this morning and got him to fix the location under his photo of Mika, and mentioned the forums, and found HE ACTUALLY JOINED!! Perez is amongst us!! Under his own name!!

Oh, oh, *catches breath*, nearly forgot to welcome more mothers to our club here.

Robertina welcome at last! You are # 33 and Betty Boo, glad you have joined the raging hormones club at # 34!!

WELCOME BACK! YOU WERE AMAIZING IN THAT PIC GIRL. YOU SHOULD GET A PRIZE FOR THAT OUTSTANDING SUPPORT OF MIKA AND OF MFC .MIKA NEEDS MORE OF YOU.

Hiya everyone, my first time on this thread.............it takes some peole a long time to get round to things! Just been reading Blue Sky's report......sounds great..........I love the pic!

What a great photo!

What a fantastic day for you. A day that will go down in MFC history!:naughty:

You have done us all proud!:thumb_yello:

Hiya everyone, my first time on this thread.............it takes some peole a long time to get round to things! Just been reading Blue Sky's report......sounds great..........I love the pic!

HI Kath

Are you a mum too? I'll add you if you want to do a little intro about you and your kids, and where you are...although we know it is in Scotland!!

I followed along with your tartan trews thread the night you gave them to Mika...I had a brilliant time vicariously through you guys, screaming and cheering at my computer screen!

Jolene!! I nearly missed you back in the threads from only a day or so ago...we keep dropping down because there is so much international action to follow!

Welcome to MFC Mums. You are #35!

How many days till Sydney now?????? Breathe...breathe....:biggrin2:

havent been over here in a while.....

as it can be attributed to the futile attempts at housekeeping and childcare - we shouldnt have to make excuses here in this thread!!!:naughty:

blue sky -

i just wanted to tell you how proud i am of you!

i hope that you frame that picture from the vmaj -

because even though you may feel like you might have come up short by not actually meeting our boy, you have expressed to the WORLD how we ALL feel about MIKA!

when i look at that picture i am just in complete AWE...

i'd have to even go as far to say that it is now one of my most favorite pictures ever!:wink2:

they say a picture is worth a thousand words......

(so just multiply that by the number of mfc members...which by the way keeps growing!)

you are beautiful!

havent been over here in a while.....

as it can be attributed to the futile attempts at housekeeping and childcare - we shouldnt have to make excuses here in this thread!!!:naughty:

blue sky -

i just wanted to tell you how proud i am of you!

i hope that you frame that picture from the vmaj -

because even though you may feel like you might have come up short by not actually meeting our boy, you have expressed to the WORLD how we ALL feel about MIKA!

when i look at that picture i am just in complete AWE...

i'd have to even go as far to say that it is now one of my most favorite pictures ever!:wink2:

they say a picture is worth a thousand words......

(so just multiply that by the number of mfc members...which by the way keeps growing!)

you are beautiful!

Hootch you made me cry!! Thanks for your lovely words! :blush-anim-cl:

Hootch you made me cry!! Thanks for your lovely words! :blush-anim-cl:

oooohhh!

happy tears i hope?

give me a hug!

i really do mean it!

i cant even express all the feelings that come over me when i look at it!

(maybe someday i will be able to - and i will write them down for you!:wink2: )

I haven't seen this thread yet, but this is where I fit in also. I live in the States, in the Pacific NW, south of Seattle. I have a son who is 14. I found Mika first and fell in love with his music. Now my son loves the music also, so at least we can share that. Mika is so adorable that I have to keep reminding myself...yeah he is young enough to be my son. My son is dyslexic also, and I do understand that part of Mika.

Anyway, here I am every night, sneaking on the computer, :mf_rosetinted: soaking up the newest videos, interviews, and anything else I can on MIKA. Love the MFC, some very fun and creative people here. THanks to all who share so much so when I have a couple minutes to sneak on...there is always something good!

lilmot

lilmot welcome, you are #36...glad to have you join the girls here who should all know better, but are enjoying every minute of our Mika obsessions!!:wub2:

We have been so excited this past week with shows and all, things have been so quiet on the mothers' club thread, and next week is the US...anyway just nice to know we have some moral support, isn't it. Sometimes I think that word "moral" isn't quite accurate, but "immoral" is too much the other way...:roftl: