Mika @ Ibiza Rocks! - August 7-8 2007

dcdeb

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What, after a career threatening illness that was reported at the weekend?

Surely that will take a while to recover from?

The media report what they like, and this is very often not the truth, but what sells and what causes reactions.

The 'career threatening illness' that was reported in 'some' mediums was never officially confirmed and for all we know, is sensationalism.

Thanks for posting the link to the pics, they are lovely. However, I would like to ask lcmlcm if you could please just link to the image urls directly without linking to the blog, for reasons that should be obvious. (Or else save the photos and re-upload them on some other image hosting service and link to that.) I would really ask everyone who quoted the link in their posts to delete it as well.

Please, I think that would be for the best.

--Jack

Thanks for posting the link to the pics, they are lovely. However, I would like to ask lcmlcm if you could please just link to the image urls directly without linking to the blog, for reasons that should be obvious. (Or else save the photos and re-upload them on some other image hosting service and link to that.) I would really ask everyone who quoted the link in their posts to delete it as well.

Please, I think that would be for the best.

--Jack

i'll go delete the one i posted immediately :blush-anim-cl::thumb_yello:

Love the photos- Mika in shorts!! :punk:

HAHA!

As much as I love my Miks, I must stay objective and say that I don't think that those shorts look that flattering on him, LOL. I like the colour a lot though...:sneaky2:

I really hope that he never reads this thread, hehe!!! Dont know, I prefer him in his usual gear, or also in the baggy (long) pants.

And if you DO read this Mika, please don't take it as criticism, but as a chance to hire me as your personal style asisstant.. :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

HAHA!

As much as I love my Miks, I must stay objective and say that I don't think that those shorts look that flattering on him, LOL. I like the colour a lot though...:sneaky2:

I really hope that he never reads this thread, hehe!!! Dont know, I prefer him in his usual gear, or also in the baggy (long) pants.

And if you DO read this Mika, please don't take it as criticism, but as a chance to hire me as your personal style asisstant.. :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

i agree that the shorts aren't the hottest haha he really does look better in those gorgeous pants, but i must say one of my favorite colors on him is blue (the blue pants he wore on so you think yo can dance were WOW :mf_lustslow: ) i hope mika doesn't read a lot of different things in this forum that i've said!!!!

mika-hags.jpg

:yay: they have met him they have met him they have met him :yay:

Mirtilla, you look gorgeousss as always, love your LICM shirt :thumb_yello: and Queenie now I know what you meant as you described your dress! It's awesome and suits you so well, haha, and I like the expression on your face :naughty:

Who are the others on that pic (I think in the middle it is Mika but the rest?)

As you can see in the photos, girls met mika ang gave him the presents they have prepared. Only a few minutes because he looked so tired, he said he was sick, he spoke slowly and girls said he was not teasing at all. They didn't ask but he said he didn't want to cancel any gig at all and he seemed to be sad about it. Well, they'll tell you when they come back. Don't know yet about Pacha party, but I'm scared about it... :biggrin2:

thanks! These words are out of mika's mouth

I believe him as always, it's not acting or begging

(i know he is a good liar, but i dun think he would make fun on this....)

:biggrin2:

and thanks for re-up the pics! actually it is not convenient to do so now as i am working at office....

im sneak being here...my IE is very small:bleh:

hey-just poppin' in quickly

-Thanx for pics!!!!

1. - Borat comaprisons are a compliment IMO - cause Sacha is cool and the character as well

2. Mikas shades:wub2:

3. Bracelet:wub2: :wub2: :wub2: (almost as the few I am wearing at the moment :bleh: )

off to RL again-and waitin for pics from girls themselves:biggrin2:

Oh, and Queenie - your bunny ears rock:punk:

mika-hags.jpg

:yay: they have met him they have met him they have met him :yay:

Mirtilla, you look gorgeousss as always, love your LICM shirt :thumb_yello: and Queenie now I know what you meant as you described your dress! It's awesome and suits you so well, haha, and I like the expression on your face :naughty:

Who are the others on that pic (I think in the middle it is Mika but the rest?)

At the left of the pic, I think Mirtilla and Mellody; at the right, The Black Queen and Queenie; I don't know who's the girl at the very right...

I'm extremely sad to hear that Mika's ill but I'm insanely glad to hear that the MFC ladies got to meet him and the band! :biggrin2:

Great pics albeit small! I love the bunny ears, Queenie!

While we eagerly await reports, below is a reupload of the awesome pics of Mika and our very own MFCers in Spain. Seriously, when I thought that this man just could not humanly possibly get more overwhelmingly cool he appears wearing a GlobalCool.org tee and the most awesome Ray Ban sunnies ever. :glasses3: I like the shorts as well: the colour is pretty and it's a relief to wear bottoms that breathe every once in a while. :naughty:

mikaibiza1gt9.jpg

mikaibiza2eu2.jpg

mikaibiza3yx1.jpg

mikaibiza4qv3.jpg

EDIT: Mika isn't the only thing disappearing these days: where'd the bracelet go in Pic 3? Hehe.

EDIT: Mika isn't the only thing disappearing these days: where'd the bracelet go in Pic 3? Hehe.

maybe that's a pesent he got from these fans. then the pics wouldn't be in chronological order

LOL I love the way he's got his t-shirt partly tucked in at the front :boxed: it's a pet hate of mine, I'm afraid if I were the girls there I'd have to tell him!!

Or better still, untuck it myself:wink2:

Thanks for the pics:thumb_yello: