• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha, Queenie with her Bunny ears! Priceless! Love ya Queenie!! :blush-anim-cl:

Hehe, I noticed that too. :naughty:

P8072321.jpg

And Mika is wearing his rocket t-shirt. And Martin looks cool as ever. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh well... looking forward to the reports - but now I am off to bed.

Oh BTW - well said Jack! :thumb_yello:

Hehe, I noticed that too. :naughty:

P8072321.jpg

And Mika is wearing his rocket t-shirt. And Martin looks cool as ever. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh well... looking forward to the reports - but now I am off to bed.

Oh BTW - well said Jack! :thumb_yello:

Go Queenie!....That is a beautiful pic, does anyone know the rest of the gang?

And thanks to Jack and Christine for their words of wisdom. For some reason it all makes perfect sense to me but they explained it better than I could. My father passed away a few years ago but he always told me that I shouldn't criticize anyone until I have walked in their shoes for awhile. Mika's shoes are pretty big for a 23 year old, uh.... boy, right Jack? And I'm just glad he's walking in them not me. They are very stylish shoes, too, now that you mention it...and then there is the rest of the..oh....I better stop now before I digress or undress or something. Everyday is a gift, there are no guarantees except death and taxes, and even taxes can often be avoided for awhile.

GREAT:thumb_yello: Thanks for the beautiful photos!

I am sooooooooooo happy for everyone there!!! He must have been energized by love from everyone!

So how is his heath condition? Did anyone have a chat with him/the band/his manager?

Just a few more gigs in August, right?

I travel frequently on business, in and out of Japan, sometimes traveling 2-3 cities/countries in a day. I can imagine how hard it has been for him. I truly admire their team effort. I am very very sorry for the people who missed his gig, but I believe they are trying to do the best they can. It must have been so tough (and fun, of course) for him, the band, his family and everyone involved in this new venture. I hope everyone will have a loooong vacation (they may work on the 2nd album though/new video/DVD etc.).

Thanx for the pics!

...hope the girls are asleep after a wonderful night and an afterparty:bleh: (also yawns...not awake yet...)

OK....we'll wait :fisch:

...off to meet some beautiful builders....Hope will be able to check later on

i think his team must have been working hard to cope with his schedule

i really dun know who made the decision? or mika?

and how to decide? the distance? heavy travel(avoid plane) ? easy to cancel? the impact if cancel?

i dun think he can cancel everything as he also need to take some obligation for his company/his own

he need to give up some so it turns out someone must get hurt

it's easy for me to take a month off but....he? also they already planned to take break in Sept

I dun blame him because he get sick, it's not controlled in everyone's hand

u need a patient perform in front of u?

:sorry:

He really need to keep his body strong, apparently he is too weak

A nutritionist should accompany him in the coming Sept break.......

As you can see in the photos, girls met mika ang gave him the presents they have prepared. Only a few minutes because he looked so tired, he said he was sick, he spoke slowly and girls said he was not teasing at all. They didn't ask but he said he didn't want to cancel any gig at all and he seemed to be sad about it. Well, they'll tell you when they come back. Don't know yet about Pacha party, but I'm scared about it... :biggrin2:

As you can see in the photos, girls met mika ang gave him the presents they have prepared. Only a few minutes because he looked so tired, he said he was sick, he spoke slowly and girls said he was not teasing at all. They didn't ask but he said he didn't want to cancel any gig at all and he seemed to be sad about it. Well, they'll tell you when they come back. Don't know yet about Pacha party, but I'm scared about it... :biggrin2:

thanks for the update :thumb_yello:

but that's sucky that mika isn't feeling on top right now.. i thought he would be better by now :thumbdown:

thanks for the update :thumb_yello:

but that's sucky that mika isn't feeling on top right now.. i thought he would be better by now :thumbdown:

What, after a career threatening illness that was reported at the weekend?

Surely that will take a while to recover from?

What, after a career threatening illness that was reported at the weekend?

Surely that will take a while to recover from?

ok i'm stupid... so what?! :bleh::biggrin2: i just meant i thought he would be feeling at least a little better by now... i was just hoping

He did the exact same thing in berlin...and he survived that one. I'm not too concerned anymore...

:thumb_yello: waiting ;) ill probably reas the reports tomorrow morning :bleh: