The KIWI Thread

RosinaKiwi

I think a youtube collab will work...its worked before with those teenagers who went on the ellen show!

I think we should make that colab channel, I have a few scenery videos to show but other than that its free rain! *excuse the pun*

Im getting sony vegas soon so I should be able to edit and all we need to do is create a few viral videos or videos like what gaga tweeted and i think weve got it set! Im all for doing weird and crazy stuff!

poor dog!! there are kids in my fathers street who piss my dog off...and boff doesnt like my ex bf stingray all that much since the first time they met stingray growled at him and boff now sees stingray as somewhat a threat! haha I remember dancing with stingray on my 21st birthday and the dog was bailing him up!

BUT maybe some singing cos its so hard to find non copyright music for videos these days!

:mf_rosetinted:

No, no, it turns out I DID win!

I just got a PM from guylain AAAAAH I WOOOON :woot_jump:

I have a friend with a video camera and who knows how to use something called Audacity.

I have another friend who writes, sings and plays the guitar (she's fatbottomgirlnz on MFC) and she's coming back to P'ram in Feb apparently. I might see if I can pull something together. Songwriters, singers, a camera, a guy who loves designing clothes and Mika and another guy who mightn't be opposed to a bit of photography or acting.

I will see what I can do for this colab.

Stingray sounds better and better :mf_rosetinted:

Jeez. Poor dog.

I went to the pompeii exhibition and of course it was interesting about how they lived before the volcao erupted but I felt bad mainly for all the dogs I could see in the petrified bodues room and the ones we heard in the 3d movie :sad:

AND believe it or not, I am a cat person :roftl:

No, no, it turns out I DID win!

I just got a PM from guylain AAAAAH I WOOOON :woot_jump:

I have a friend with a video camera and who knows how to use something called Audacity.

I have another friend who writes, sings and plays the guitar (she's fatbottomgirlnz on MFC) and she's coming back to P'ram in Feb apparently. I might see if I can pull something together. Songwriters, singers, a camera, a guy who loves designing clothes and Mika and another guy who mightn't be opposed to a bit of photography or acting.

I will see what I can do for this colab.

Stingray sounds better and better :mf_rosetinted:

Jeez. Poor dog.

I went to the pompeii exhibition and of course it was interesting about how they lived before the volcao erupted but I felt bad mainly for all the dogs I could see in the petrified bodues room and the ones we heard in the 3d movie :sad:

AND believe it or not, I am a cat person :roftl:

you won...CONGRATS! 3 kiwis won! OMG how cool is that!

I am familiar with audacity and i plan on having a software like garageband (for pc) on my new computer so I can make my own music but...I aint going to pretend I can sing in the least part!

Im not having the best day today! can I just say how dangerous jandels are? fml I pretty much crushed my toes today!

I have to have a basic diet of bread, rice, apple, and tea for the rest of the week cos...well...google the brat food diet if you dare!

:sneaky2:

I had the weirdest dream last night, its one of these reocurring ones ive had since I was a kid!

pretty much its a white house with white walls with revolving compartments so you can put your pictures and furnature behind the wall and when you have family over suddenly the pictures look like theyve been there all along! thats about the gist of it!

Im such a freak!

I think youtube videos could work, we could send them to random accounts like the annoying ones i get. I watch them atleast. and im pretty up for doing weird things, as long as its not by myself...then i go back into my shell. :blush-anim-cl:

Ive changed to morefm too, I enjoyed the talk on Zm more, but the music on morefm is much better!

Just got back from sylvia park with my friends, and they dragged me paranormal activity (me, scared of some parts in happy feet!). I spent most of the movie hiding behind my jumper with Mika blaring in my ears. :roftl: The main guys name was Mika. I was so freaked out by that. :biggrin2: But he was a jerk, gave Mika a bad name. :sneaky2:

I think youtube videos could work, we could send them to random accounts like the annoying ones i get. I watch them atleast. and im pretty up for doing weird things, as long as its not by myself...then i go back into my shell. :blush-anim-cl:

Ive changed to morefm too, I enjoyed the talk on Zm more, but the music on morefm is much better!

Just got back from sylvia park with my friends, and they dragged me paranormal activity (me, scared of some parts in happy feet!). I spent most of the movie hiding behind my jumper with Mika blaring in my ears. :roftl: The main guys name was Mika. I was so freaked out by that. :biggrin2: But he was a jerk, gave Mika a bad name. :sneaky2:

tbh I prefer MoreFM. But I have a really weird taste in music :blink:

lol, I saw paranormal Activie too. I found it scary at the end but then again I also had my hands over myface most of the time :naughty:

It's Micah not Mika :mf_rosetinted:

I quite liked that character though, I thought he was hilarous!

lol, I saw paranormal Activie too. I found it scary at the end but then again I also had my hands over myface most of the time :naughty:

I like how they play old songs too, im pretty sick of the new pop music. It gets on my nerves. Especially Tik Tok by Ka$ha, anyone like that song?

Oh, i wasnt quite sure of the spelling, But she called him Micah and it sounds the same. :naughty:

The rest of the theatre was laughing at him, and agreed he was pretty funny. But just a bit mean.

I probably cant remember it that well, watching it from behind my jacket with music in my ears and all.:roftl:

I like how they play old songs too, im pretty sick of the new pop music. It gets on my nerves. Especially Tik Tok by Ka$ha, anyone like that song?

Oh, i wasnt quite sure of the spelling, But she called him Micah and it sounds the same. :naughty:

The rest of the theatre was laughing at him, and agreed he was pretty funny. But just a bit mean.

I probably cant remember it that well, watching it from behind my jacket with music in my ears and all.:roftl:

I know! Some of the new pop songs seem to be complete and utter rubish!

:roftl: yeah, when she said 'Micah' my friends turned around and looked at me like :shocked:

at times he did tend to come off as 'mean'

:naughty:

paranormal activity eh? the movie confused me...

I dislike horror movies! I remember being made to see the village because it was a friends birthday, I was scared with that one cos it was quite graphic!

I was like :shocked::shocked:

I love horror movies :wub2: as long as they don't have too much blood. blood scares me.

you won...CONGRATS! 3 kiwis won! OMG how cool is that!

I am familiar with audacity and i plan on having a software like garageband (for pc) on my new computer so I can make my own music but...I aint going to pretend I can sing in the least part!

Im not having the best day today! can I just say how dangerous jandels are? fml I pretty much crushed my toes today!

I have to have a basic diet of bread, rice, apple, and tea for the rest of the week cos...well...google the brat food diet if you dare!

:sneaky2:

I had the weirdest dream last night, its one of these reocurring ones ive had since I was a kid!

pretty much its a white house with white walls with revolving compartments so you can put your pictures and furnature behind the wall and when you have family over suddenly the pictures look like theyve been there all along! thats about the gist of it!

Im such a freak!

I can sing!

I want to be a singer!

I don't have reocuring dreams as such but recently I've started getting the shakes and seeing shadows moving around my room and very quickly falling into a state of slight terror. I sleep with the radio on and now I wake up in the morning more exausted than when I went to sleep :no:

I donlt like the idea of sending vids to random accounts. I think it countsas spamming?

I don't hear half of what Morefm plays as I'm asleep half the time.

What's their number to request?

How did it end?

I knew they were having trouble thinking of an ending but I didn't find out what the ending was.

I love horror movies :wub2: as long as they don't have too much blood. blood scares me.

I like movies that play with your mind...as long as it has a storyline to go with it if by the chance I dont put 2 and 2 together in my mind!

I can sing!

I want to be a singer!

I don't have reocuring dreams as such but recently I've started getting the shakes and seeing shadows moving around my room and very quickly falling into a state of slight terror. I sleep with the radio on and now I wake up in the morning more exausted than when I went to sleep :no:

I donlt like the idea of sending vids to random accounts. I think it countsas spamming?

I don't hear half of what Morefm plays as I'm asleep half the time.

What's their number to request?

How did it end?

I knew they were having trouble thinking of an ending but I didn't find out what the ending was.

I think she means reccomending videos! my friends do it all the time! it can get annoying thought! promotion is key, subscribers will automatically see when you make a new video...and when you favorite one, and subscribers will usually have friends who will find you through them!

I usually have trouble sleeping, I have restless leg sindrome which is kinda annoying! it means I have to move my legs, if Im wearing long pjs my leggs feel ichy or as if somethings crawling on them! and I have to rub my feet together to get me to sleep! its so weird cos sometimes Ill wake up and my feet will be almost like im running...and im like WTF?:boxed:

I like movies that play with your mind...as long as it has a storyline to go with it if by the chance I dont put 2 and 2 together in my mind!

I think she means reccomending videos! my friends do it all the time! it can get annoying thought! promotion is key, subscribers will automatically see when you make a new video...and when you favorite one, and subscribers will usually have friends who will find you through them!

I usually have trouble sleeping, I have restless leg sindrome which is kinda annoying! it means I have to move my legs, if Im wearing long pjs my leggs feel ichy or as if somethings crawling on them! and I have to rub my feet together to get me to sleep! its so weird cos sometimes Ill wake up and my feet will be almost like im running...and im like WTF?:boxed:

OOOOOH right!

In that case it sounds great! :boing:

Oh wow, I didn't know such a syndrome existed. Is it heiredatory and carried on the chromosomes or is it a behavioral difference that comes from some form of phobia or traauma or just a muscle thing?

I lol'd when Racinghorses83 told us about her dream of me and Greg and her riding bikes :roftl:

OOOOOH right!

In that case it sounds great! :boing:

Oh wow, I didn't know such a syndrome existed. Is it heiredatory and carried on the chromosomes or is it a behavioral difference that comes from some form of phobia or traauma or just a muscle thing?

I lol'd when Racinghorses83 told us about her dream of me and Greg and her riding bikes :roftl:

I have no idea :boxed: as far as I know its not heiredatory it happens randomly!

hahaha the last mika dream i had was having trolly races down that street in dunedun! (arguably the steepest street in the world):roftl:

I know...mika in a shopping trolly down the steepest street in the world! Im pretty sure he won too!

erm...S.K.A.B??? thatd be a NOO!

what is it?

LOL legs flailing everywhere :floor:

My mother and her boyfriend, Vaughan, used to get drunk with a couple from down our street and they used to do really bad impressions of jackass.

They were all between the ages of 30-45 and drunken middle-agers were really funny to watch.

We lived near an arts' centre and one of them managed to steal this stone carving artpeace from there one day which became the SKAB award which went to the person who got hurt the most.

They used my scooter and (we lived near a hill with train tracks) were allowed ONE PUSH off from the ground but that was it.

My mother didn't even get as far as pushing off from the ground, she just flopped over sideways.

Tim grased his knee so he and his partner Jaquie got the SKAB award until the next saturday, when someone found a shopping trolly on the railway line and took it back to their house.

So it was girls VS. boys and Jaquie stearing (her feet on the wheels) and my mother inside the trolly. They hit the curb and went flying into someone's garden :roftl:

Tim and Vaughan did similar but then Vaughan thought it would be funny if he went down the hill in the trolly without anyone to steer, BACKWARDS.

So of course he went off track, hit the curb, went flying onto the concrete and dislocated his elbow.

HE won the SKAB award.

They also had this thing going with some of those big orange street cones. They took those from the arts centre too (HOW did they not get caught???) and the games was to get the cone in the stupidest place.

It started out on our garage roof, then it ended up half way through theyr window, then it was on the very point at the top of our roof (how'd they do that?) and then they put cones in front of every parking space so that we had to knock them all over just to get into one parking spot :roftl:

Yeah adults shouldn't drink :roftl:

LOL legs flailing everywhere :floor:

My mother and her boyfriend, Vaughan, used to get drunk with a couple from down our street and they used to do really bad impressions of jackass.

They were all between the ages of 30-45 and drunken middle-agers were really funny to watch.

We lived near an arts' centre and one of them managed to steal this stone carving artpeace from there one day which became the SKAB award which went to the person who got hurt the most.

They used my scooter and (we lived near a hill with train tracks) were allowed ONE PUSH off from the ground but that was it.

My mother didn't even get as far as pushing off from the ground, she just flopped over sideways.

Tim grased his knee so he and his partner Jaquie got the SKAB award until the next saturday, when someone found a shopping trolly on the railway line and took it back to their house.

So it was girls VS. boys and Jaquie stearing (her feet on the wheels) and my mother inside the trolly. They hit the curb and went flying into someone's garden :roftl:

Tim and Vaughan did similar but then Vaughan thought it would be funny if he went down the hill in the trolly without anyone to steer, BACKWARDS.

So of course he went off track, hit the curb, went flying onto the concrete and dislocated his elbow.

HE won the SKAB award.

They also had this thing going with some of those big orange street cones. They took those from the arts centre too (HOW did they not get caught???) and the games was to get the cone in the stupidest place.

It started out on our garage roof, then it ended up half way through theyr window, then it was on the very point at the top of our roof (how'd they do that?) and then they put cones in front of every parking space so that we had to knock them all over just to get into one parking spot :roftl:

Yeah adults shouldn't drink :roftl:

:roftl: my friends have done the cone thing...I have no idea how but one of them managed to get the cone over the point of the church...someone had to get a cherrypicker to get it down!

Mika in shopping trollies and drunken interpritations of jackass :roftl:

:roftl::roftl:that sounds amazing doesnt it!

:lmfao: what are you two talking about,.,..

It all started with a dream I had!

:roftl: my friends have done the cone thing...I have no idea how but one of them managed to get the cone over the point of the church...someone had to get a cherrypicker to get it down!

:roftl::roftl:that sounds amazing doesnt it!

It all started with a dream I had!

Hahaha I want to be in Mika's trolly!

Why is it when I itch the back of my head (I had stuff in it this morning) it hurts and it makes other parts of my head hurt during the time that I itch?

Does that make sense?

Did my skull not develop properly or is something wrong? I have a large lump close to my ear but further towards the back that feels like it's really bruised and It makes me feel a discomforted feeling when I wash that particular place with shampoo...

Also I have a second head growing out of my neck. Is this something to worry about? :roftl:

Why is it when I itch the back of my head (I had stuff in it this morning) it hurts and it makes other parts of my head hurt during the time that I itch?

Does that make sense?

Did my skull not develop properly or is something wrong? I have a large lump close to my ear but further towards the back that feels like it's really bruised and It makes me feel a discomforted feeling when I wash that particular place with shampoo...

Also I have a second head growing out of my neck. Is this something to worry about? :roftl:

everyone wants to be in mikas trolly!

strangly enough in the dream there was nobody stearing...AND HE STILL WON!

that sounds weird...but I get what you mean...I think ive had that before I still have no idea what it was though!

second head growing out of your neck is completely normal! :roftl:

you didnt burn your head with rollars or hair die now did you?

Im feeling kinda bad!

theres this girl I met on specialfriends.com (its a site for the special olympics for people with learning and interlectual disabilities)

we talked about meeting up at Cooks Beach in the coromandel because shes over visiting family and would get bored, but I couldnt make it!

Edited by RosinaKiwi

everyone wants to be in mikas trolly!

strangly enough in the dream there was nobody stearing...AND HE STILL WON!

that sounds weird...but I get what you mean...I think ive had that before I still have no idea what it was though!

second head growing out of your neck is completely normal! :roftl:

you didnt burn your head with rollars or hair die now did you?

Sadly, in every Mika dream I have, I really want to meet him but when I get the chance, he's totally not interested in meeting me and talks to me like I'm completely worthless.

It never bothers me in my dreams though, I just settle for watching him from afar :roftl:

So I assume it's nothing to worry about?

Yeah well the feeling at the back of my head is more annoying than the head seeing as I'm alone lots, I could really do with a friend :biggrin2:

No, I tried hairspray this morning and it usually makes me itch and I've got the usual sores in my scalp now as per normal but I've used that spray before and this has never happened before.

I am amused that only someone on MFC would ask about rollers or curling things where most people would ask about straigheners as those are "IN" right now :roftl:

Sadly, in every Mika dream I have, I really want to meet him but when I get the chance, he's totally not interested in meeting me and talks to me like I'm completely worthless.

It never bothers me in my dreams though, I just settle for watching him from afar :roftl:

So I assume it's nothing to worry about?

Yeah well the feeling at the back of my head is more annoying than the head seeing as I'm alone lots, I could really do with a friend :biggrin2:

No, I tried hairspray this morning and it usually makes me itch and I've got the usual sores in my scalp now as per normal but I've used that spray before and this has never happened before.

I am amused that only someone on MFC would ask about rollers or curling things where most people would ask about straigheners as those are "IN" right now :roftl:

straightners are in? gosh im so behind hahaha!

My hairs straight already...I dont have a need for straightners!

straightners are in? gosh im so behind hahaha!

My hairs straight already...I dont have a need for straightners!

Yeah straighteners are in. Everyone's straightening and dying their hair black or dark red.

I have very dark brown hair that looks black. People tell me I'm colour blind or need my eyes checked (JERKS!) because "Your hair is BLACK" but IT IS DARK BROWN!

It gets redish streaks in the sun. I want to dye my hair black. That was nobody will have the confusion anymore and I don't want to go lighter because my skin looks niceer the more pale it appears.

But even people with STRAIGHT hair straighten it!

The "In" look is dead straight. I have voluminous straight hair with a slight wave but even that is "Not cool"

Baah I got told I needed to peirce my belly button in year 9. Didn't do that and I ain't straightening my hair!

I have an uneven haircut (I did that kind of on purpose when I cut my own hair) and so I look a bit weird with it dead flat. Like Rihanna gone a bit wonky :roftl:

Yeah straighteners are in. Everyone's straightening and dying their hair black or dark red.

I have very dark brown hair that looks black. People tell me I'm colour blind or need my eyes checked (JERKS!) because "Your hair is BLACK" but IT IS DARK BROWN!

It gets redish streaks in the sun. I want to dye my hair black. That was nobody will have the confusion anymore and I don't want to go lighter because my skin looks niceer the more pale it appears.

But even people with STRAIGHT hair straighten it!

The "In" look is dead straight. I have voluminous straight hair with a slight wave but even that is "Not cool"

Baah I got told I needed to peirce my belly button in year 9. Didn't do that and I ain't straightening my hair!

I have an uneven haircut (I did that kind of on purpose when I cut my own hair) and so I look a bit weird with it dead flat. Like Rihanna gone a bit wonky :roftl:

hahahahaha

Ive never found the need to strighten my hair! curl maybe but not straigten!

im afraid if I straighten my hair it will be so long I may just trip over it! (my hair is around weist height now...and Its a little wavy!)

I got a christmas card from one of the mikamites today! its made my day actually

I had to go to orthotics to look at my shoes again, I have this inversion problem with my feel so basically I walk on the outside of my heal...always have!

but he took one look at my shoes scraches his head and goes "ive never seen anything like it!" (about the wearing on my shoes in just 5 months)

Im getting new shoes, and a new set of insoles and again I hope for the best!

everything so far has failed and it is so bad, if i wear jandels I walk like an old lady! (the opposite limp to my grandma...we look quite a pair!)

I think I may have cracked it though! my worst foot is the one that broke into the growthplate when I was 12 as a result of bullying! :sneaky2:

DAMNIT if i was in america I could sue!

But the bright side is...the new shoes im getting are WHITE! so far ive only been given man colours like black or gray cos of the size, but YAY! I get WHITE!!

Edited by RosinaKiwi

Does that make sense?

Im just gonna butt in here cuz im bored and nosy :teehee: But is the itchy thing sorta like flaky and gross?

Cuz i had that a while ago and i used this thing called "Cocoscalp" and it cleared it right up! I just got it from a pharmacy without perscription, but it was about two years ago so im not sure if it will still be there, but it probably is. :biggrin2:

Has anyone else gotten the HPV injections?

Im supposed to go for my last one tomorrow, but im probably wont cuz my mother randomly suggested thats why ive been feeling sick all the time (four months. urgh.:sneaky2:), and me being super paranoid is too scared to get it now.

Anyone got any ideas? :dunno: